It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Unlike Hillary, Powell and Rice never set up a seperate personal server at their personal residences.

What did they use Yahoo? Gmail? Both and Powell and RIce received classified material from their personal email accounts.

Powell has previously said the state department was technologically backward when he joined in 2001 and that he had to fight to get an internet-connected computer installed in his office, from which he continued to use his personal email account.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well she wasn't actually on a subway either. Lol. She took the "L" from Yankee stadium. "L" for elevated . She came down steps to the sidewalk when she got off the train. I said it yesterday while I was watching. I told my husband even. I said they keep saying subway but she's on an L. You could see daylight through the train window. Subways go underground. Many do raise above ground in parts of the city especially outside of Manhattan. The Bronx and queens have most trains above ground. Still it's all part of the same system.

"L'? She took the "4" uptown, and yes, she was campaigning on a car. Maybe she took the "L" from Yankee stadium, but she entered a "4" subway car going uptown yesterday. And this is from Clinton biased CNN. I realize you're a Hillary apologist, but these are the facts.

Clinton, arguably the most famous woman in the United States, boarded the 4 train going uptown on Thursday morning, nearly at the peak of rush-hour traffic. Followed by over a dozen reporters and cameras, Clinton tried to make a chaotic situation seem normal.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think this whole farce is funny. I think the republicans salivating over this is hilarious. I think conservatives getting their undies in a bunch over this is very entertaining.

Hearing Senator Gowdys say "But..but ...but" sets me to laughing.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the idea that Republicans are quarterbacking a "witch hunt" is funny. Partisanship is a veil to hide behind for wrongdoing. And as I said, infractions have been made both sides of the Isle. Bush and Cheney wiped their emails after Iraq, I was just as pissed about that. Didn't need a Democrat to tell me what they did is wrong. Government communication should be transparent as they are our employees and that information ideally is property of the people.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She's laughing because she knows that this was never a criminal investigation. It was an investigation in to security procedures. I'll be called a troll for saying that, but that seems to be correct.

While I think there are some changes to be made in to how these people in high positions communicate, I don't see where any criminal act has taken place.

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, this email issue will probably turn out like Benghazi. No criminal wrongdoing will be found, but some people will claim it was all a conspiracy and we will hear about emails for the next 20 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

She broke a local law while on that transit train.

edit on Apr-08-2016 by xuenchen because: the teflon madonna

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I said what I saw. You going to tell me otherwise smart guy?
I'm talking about when she left Yankee stadium.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Unlike Hillary, Powell and Rice never set up a seperate personal server at their personal residences.

What did they use Yahoo? Gmail? Both and Powell and RIce received classified material from their personal email accounts.

Powell has previously said the state department was technologically backward when he joined in 2001 and that he had to fight to get an internet-connected computer installed in his office, from which he continued to use his personal email account.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

I just love you Hillary apologists. So she uses a third grade argument "Ya, but they did it". Still different though. Different time with Powell and Rice before protocols were in place.

Some previous secretaries of state -- including Colin Powell -- have also used private email accounts, but Clinton's approach was particularly controversial because it's out of step with typical government practice now and gave Clinton a major measure of control over what remains private and what's public.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If she is charged it'll make this all the sweeter.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You do realize that this may well be the very FIRST TIME Hilary has spoken the truth.

link   
Mmmmm. I don't think Hill Dawg should be so sure of herself. While she may act as if she is above the law she certainly isn't. She's been up to a lot of things if the FBI found out about she'd be in hot water. Things not even having dirt on half of Washington would save her from.
edit on 8-4-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I said what I saw. You going to tell me otherwise smart guy?
I'm talking about when she left Yankee stadium.

.....and I'm talking about when she went to Yankee Stadium where she broke the law.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's laughing because she knows that this was never a criminal investigation. It was an investigation in to security procedures. I'll be called a troll for saying that, but that seems to be correct.

While I think there are some changes to be made in to how these people in high positions communicate, I don't see where any criminal act has taken place.

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, this email issue will probably turn out like Benghazi. No criminal wrongdoing will be found, but some people will claim it was all a conspiracy and we will hear about emails for the next 20 years.

No don't say that around here. I get beat up every time I say it's not a criminal investigation. They say. The FBI doesn't do any other kind of investigation. I say the server was legal. They tell me the sky is orange therefore the server was not legal.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well you finally got her. Dead to rights ...Broke the law. Ok. Call NYPD.

And set up a Senate judiciary committee while you're at it.
edit on 482016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She knows this because she knows the people who could have her charged (and if it got that far, sentenced), don't want their children suicided. I also believe a lot of the people put in positions to be able to do so are well-controlled by dark secrets.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
Mmmmm. I don't think Hill Dawg should be so sure of herself. While she may act as if she is above the law she certainly isn't. She's been up to a lot of things if the FBI found out about she'd be in hot water. Things not even having dirt on half of Washington would save her from.

That's quite a bold assertion. What things are you aware of that she's been into which the FBI isn't aware of?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Her name is Hillary. But I expect you to come back with another hill dog .

Like what? What have you got that you think no one else knows?

She seems pretty confident to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ousted ambassador sounds off on Hillary email flap

I'd say she is clearly in violation of the law. Not only is she in violation of the law, but she is completely aware of what she was doing would get anyone else fired for doing the same thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Oh goodness. The Jerrys are out tonight.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nothing came out of the benghazi story, even after a bunch of investigations by the gop, but faux news and breitbart wont stop talking about it.

Same thing will happen with this story, the gops is imploding by the day, and all they have is smear stories instead of taking responsibility for their slow death.

Hillary is evil, but she ain't goin away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join