It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's seems that you have your head stuck in the ground as usual, and it does not surprise me that you admire a bought and paid for puppet stooge like Kasich. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lmao! You did not call me out on anything, only in your own delusional world. You keep on trying to focus on me, instead of your hero Hillary Rotten Clinton. Get a grip. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: introvert

So you're saying Kasich beats Hillary in the general election? Oh ok gotcha then. ~$heopleNation

It's possible.

Kasich is a reasonable man that does not spit the same rhetoric and propaganda as the other Right Wingers. He also has a good track record as a governor.

Actually, Kasich does poll against Hillary by the widest margin in the GOP field.

John Kasich correct that he polls best among GOP hopefuls against Hillary Clinton

"I beat Hillary Clinton by more than anybody, by 11 points," Kasich said. He was referring to the four Republicans on the debate stage -- himself, Rubio, Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Lmao! You did not call me out on anything, only in your own delusional world. You keep on trying to focus on me, instead of your hero Hillary Rotten Clinton. Get a grip. ~$heopleNation

Ah ... something must have hit close to home!

Sticks and stones, Sheople. LOL

Simply because I believe in the truth, rather than right-wing sponsored propaganda, as you seem to have swallowed hook line and sinker doesn't make Clinton my "hero" ... quite the opposite in fact. Rather than seeing her as some sort of arch-villain, I know very clearly she's just an old lady who has devoted her life to being a political whore ... HOWEVER, that still puts me ahead of folks like you who buy into the "us/them" paradigm you so often disparage.

"Call you out"? Shall it be pistols at 30 paces at dawn then? LOL ... Actually I merely pointed out the rampant hypocrisy of your posts.

Beg pardon if it stings.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hey you're back Gryphon! Back with more regurgitated garble.

Everbody knows Hillary is your hero, don't try denying it because nobody is buying it.

You probably bark while looking in the mirrior trying to be her. lol! ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

October 10, 2016

When a white-collar criminal has this level of confidence that she/he will not be charged with a given crime, it's a certainty that the acquittal, pardon, or immunity, has been pre-arranged in PRIVATE.

If someone can get a hold of THAT conversation, we have a BOMB-SHELL.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join