It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well here we have a smug Hilary Clinton laughing at the mere possibility that she could be indicted by the FBI for her email crimes. This is a woman that knows she and her family are above the law and are laughing at all of us for thinking that SHE could be charged with anything.

She represents all that is wrong with politics in this country.

She is a hideous, desiccated husk of evil.

Lauer said that some Republicans he spoke with said they believe “they will see Hillary Clinton in handcuffs, that there will be some sort of political perp walk based on your private emails.” The FBI is investigating the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server. Clinton responded to Lauer’s question with a boisterous laugh. “They live in that world of fantasy and hope because they’ve got a mess on their hands on the Republican side,” Clinton said. “That is not going to happen. There is not even the remotest chance that is going to happen.”

SOURCE

edit on 2016/4/8 by Metallicus because: Readability Update

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm sure Hitler never thought the Allies would defeat him either.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I heard the other day on the radio that the FBI is typically hands off if someone is campaigning. Most likely it would be saved for after office when everyone forgot about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She's right. She's been so cock-sure about this. I'm sure she has a deal with the Obama admin. that nothing will come of the emails. She breaks laws in front of citizens and cops. They let her.

"Hillary Clinton broke the rules on the NYC subway. That's not fair"

There was another problem with Clinton’s ride aboard the 4 Train, one that the media all but ignored: Hillary Clinton broke the subway rules, and did so not only within full sight of New York City officials and law enforcement, who stood around and watched her do it. According to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s (MTA) Rules of Conduct, the subway system is for transporting riders to their destinations, and nothing else. But the rules list several exceptions, including “campaigning”. So far, so good, Hillary Clinton. However, Section 1050.6(c)1 of the subway rules states unequivocally that none of these activities may be performed on the actual subway cars. This is the rule Clinton broke. Clinton’s defenders might think the short subway trip wasn’t actually campaigning, but I’d urge them to watch a video of her two-stop ride – from Yankee Stadium to 170th Street – that clearly shows Clinton glad-handing on the train itself.

www.theguardian.com...

Is this nitpicking? Sure is. But my point is if it was me campaigning on a subway car for school council board position, and I was observed by LEO, I'm sure I'd have been fined or worse. The laws don't apply to her highness.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

She won't ever see prison. She's right about that. The Clintons are too dirty and too powerful to be held accountable.

But there's a reason this email scandal has dominated the headlines and it's unfortunate timing. What's unfortunate for her campaign is fortunate for Bernie's.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm sure Hitler never thought the Allies would defeat him either.

Well at least Hilary is confident or is that arrogant?

I think she knows that she can't be charged with a crime because of who she is and who she knows. She probably has dirt on half of Washington so there is no way they would let her go down.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Her latest and past statements and general arrogance makes me think it will happen.

The louder the denials, the harder the hammers will strike.

I predict she will go down before the DNC Convention.

There's 3 ways she could be taken down.

The email scandal is one way.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Perhaps she just knows something you dont know.

I know...how likely is that right?
edit on 482016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's 3 ways she could be taken down.

The email scandal is one way.

Care to elaborate on the other 2, for us who are not as in tune?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't believe that anything will come of Hillary's emails either. Nothing happened to Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice.

State Department: Powell, Rice staffers received classified info via personal email

Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators. Hillary Clinton has received severe criticism -- particularly from Republicans and computer security experts -- for using her personal email account while serving as the nation's top diplomat under President Barack Obama.

Thursday's revelation about the two secretaries of state under former President George W. Bush gave her supporters an opportunity to claim the Democratic presidential candidate was being singled out over the practice.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's what I've been saying all along but you guys think I don't know what I'm talking about.
I don't care that I'm the only Hillary supporter on this site. Ill go round for round all day. Some of you already know this about me.
I'm getting ready to launch a big told ya so.

Next will be the "oh her big friends got her off" You know like every other time they failed to fry this couple.
Personally I think the republicans are intimidated by them.
That's why this continued assault. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I believe her. She won't be arrested, indicted, punished.

She is of the ruling class. And our laws don't apply to those of her stature.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think you have public servant conduct and accountability confused with intimidated. God forbid we try and enforce the rules for our employees, and I know there are infractions on both sides of the Isle.

When I worked for a corporation we could be fired for using personal email, as our information was proprietary and there needs to be transparency of communication regarding the company. Perfectly understandable... Unless you support and worship her highness.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well she wasn't actually on a subway either. Lol. She took the "L" from Yankee stadium. "L" for elevated . She came down steps to the sidewalk when she got off the train. I said it yesterday while I was watching. I told my husband even. I said they keep saying subway but she's on an L. You could see daylight through the train window. Subways go underground. Many do raise above ground in parts of the city especially outside of Manhattan. The Bronx and queens have most trains above ground. Still it's all part of the same system.
edit on 482016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Typical response. Never innocent always getting away with something.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Innocence and :cough: unintentional :cough: mistake :cough: are different.
edit on 8-4-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't believe that anything will come of Hillary's emails either. Nothing happened to Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice.

State Department: Powell, Rice staffers received classified info via personal email

Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators. Hillary Clinton has received severe criticism -- particularly from Republicans and computer security experts -- for using her personal email account while serving as the nation's top diplomat under President Barack Obama.

Thursday's revelation about the two secretaries of state under former President George W. Bush gave her supporters an opportunity to claim the Democratic presidential candidate was being singled out over the practice.

This argument doesn't fly. Unlike Hillary, Powell and Rice never set up a seperate personal server at their personal residences. Glad to see you used CNN (Clinton News Network) as your source, since they are in the bag for Hillary anyway.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Funny funny.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Your boss didn't pay you to read personal e mail on their dime either did they?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny funny.

New Hillary campaign Motto? And no my boss paid me to work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join