It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee Part 2...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mazagran coffee I drink while in Portugal, it is served in a tall glass. Pocilll coffee is a bitter shot, I enjoy this shot while in Mexico .

Raspberry Mocha, a shot in the dark. Red Tux coffee I drink at black tie events. Ristrettl coffee you can't buy unless your sipping it in Italy.

Turkish coffee is made with fine pounded beans,I enjoy in Turkey. Vienna coffee I enjoy with a sausage in Vienna. White Chocolate Mocha, well who doesn't enjoy this blend.

White Coffee I drink while traveling to Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. The coffee beans are roasted with palm-oil margarine. A delight. Yuanyang coffee sometimes also called Ying Yong, a coffee I enjoy in Hong Kong.

Here is another way to start your day
edit on 4 8 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 8 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I didn't read the poem (short story) just popped in to say your avatars are the only once on the whole ATS that don't want to load each time I come to a page with your post your Avi starts loading all I still see is the black line and it completely freezes my phone it's Bizarre! Ranting sorry have a good day will catch on with your writing good stuff mate (really) I like reading them or seeing them (it reminds me of coming into a coffee shop and having free newspapers or magazines to read)
Ta
edit on 8-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

Peace out my good friend till the end

new topics

join