It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OK, this is not exactly complete....I am just playing to see where this can go.....

The Journey

Every morning her day was the same. She would wake to the call of the birds from the branches. She would make a small breakfast of berries and would then begin her travels again. Never with a thought of where her travels would end. Just that she needed to go.

Every day her walks were the same. She would walk through the towering trees and greet the little creatures she met along the way. Never with a thought as to who they were. Just that they were other beings along the way.

And every evening her days ended the same. She would find a soft safe spot away from the elements and would bed down for the night. Never with a thought to comfort. Just that she needed to rest and prepare for her next journey.

edit on 4/8/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Pretty cool. I was half expecting some unseelie fae to pop up and misguide our protagonist. You know those tricksy, even malicious little beings live everywhere in forest and field.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Thank you! No unseelie fae here (unless she needs the powers they would give her) JK

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Very nice Martin!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That was great...and different. I loved it!

I'm waiting for the next part now..."Then one morning......"
What?
A prince? A unicorn? A dragon?
(a ferret? a donut?)

jacy

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks guys! Not sure where whe is going yet...we shall see

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just to update this post. I have submitted the complete story as a contest entry so it will NOT be completed here. You will have to find the new contest entry.

Link to contest entry
edit on 4/11/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

top topics

join