It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION SHADER - How the CIA Controls ISIS

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
(No graphic content in video...don't worry )

The British and American intelligence agencies, (The CIA, MI6, SAS etc) are all involved in a "ultra secret" operation called "operation Shader". Where they claim they send in elite agents to Syria and Iraq and have them dress and act like ISIS members in order to "gain intelligence, infiltrate ISIS, and destroy supplies". Mossad is also involved.

This video opened my eyes and really see what the real world is all about. I started initially by trying to figure out 'what the hell is going on' in the "Middle East" and came across this video:

(No graphic content...don't worry)

How things are faked lead me to the channel of the first video, and things are starting to make sense. I am now starting to go over how media controls any Demo or Republican nominee what they say when it comes to military, terrorism, and war.

I am starting to analyze Trump's words a little more now as well as he is repeating his message (perhaps propaganda) to perhaps indirectly induce more fear into America even if he doesn't make it to the White House.

I am starting to think Assad and Putin are the good guys, and everyone else are the bad guys(Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc...)

I will leave that decision to you...

edit on 8-4-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well the whole war on terror is pretty much faked, ISiS is just the latest fabrication to justify ever more endless wars on terror.

Its two fold deception, an excuse to go in (awww, the humanity), an excuse to stay (anyone who defends their country and shoots back is automatically a terrorist), and new organizations 'spring up' every time a new country is targeted.

Multi phase operations require multi phase lies.

By now there are so many terrorist organizations, factions and facades, nobody can keep up. Just the way they want it.

We go who's shooting at who now and shrug, becoming bored with it all, returning to our mundane distraction of a life.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ISIS = Israeli Special Investigations Service

That is why they have hoods and wear gloves, to hide their fairer complexions.. Why else would they hide their faces? No way getting any glory that way..

Just keep an eye on the opium fields in Afghanistan to keep the heroin epidemic cooking...

It is a complete FARCE.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

fear = easily controlled.
CIA, FBI, all the I's.
They fabricate everything.
9/11
Boston
Most mass shooting.
Why?
For Control.
Don't ever let them take guns away.
If that day comes, the drone with guns will appear.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It is an excellent video that confirms the obvious for anyone who has done surface level research of our intelligence agency and the CIA is the public one! They have committed atrocities across the globe since their inception.

Pondering what the world would have been like if they had been successful in Syria is a scary thing, now as we are witnessing their defeat one can hope that there will be changes. This has exposed the world, granted we Americans have had so many BS CIA propaganda films most here will still be unable to accept what this video shows.

S&F for you!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your theory makes no strategic nor practical sense, it's left wing conspiracy, We left Iraq, we did so in vain and because of our own will to nation build had ran thin, and because we were asked to leave by the government in Iraq. in doing so a power vacuum was filled ; and quite frankly because we left so soon, these guys who laid down their weapons and ran I do not blame, who wants to defend a peice of dirt? we did not nation build like we did with Germany (and like we intended) and therefor we failed our mission. Stop thinking this is a nefarious plot by dr.evil laughing hysterically in a three letter organization. If what you say is true, we would of stayed in Iraq carved out the Middle East stolen all its resources,killing indiscriminately, but that's not what happened and here we Are. Frankly I wished we stayed in Iraq we failed those people who we intially helped, and we also failed our own fallen soldiers, what a crying shame.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The original sources would be helpful to add here:
SAS Dressed as ISIS Fighters
2005 British SAS Agents Arrested Dressed as Arabs
SAS Agents Broken Out of Prison

It should be noted they were arrested for shooting police officers and were dressed as Arabs at the time.

It should also be noted that Assad and Putin are not the heroes. There are none. Putin himself is guilty of false flag apartment bombings. It's a rather common tactic of the New World Order.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Iraq was invaded on false pretenses to nation build now? Cyclops himself would envy your rose-coloured glasses.

Hundreds of thousands of civilians killed would disagree with your assessment on "killing indiscriminately". But we've never allowed dead civilians to get in the way of claiming success in the past, why start now?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
The original sources would be helpful to add here:
SAS Dressed as ISIS Fighters
2005 British SAS Agents Arrested Dressed as Arabs
SAS Agents Broken Out of Prison

It should be noted they were arrested for shooting police officers and were dressed as Arabs at the time.

It should also be noted that Assad and Putin are not the heroes. There are none. Putin himself is guilty of false flag apartment bombings. It's a rather common tactic of the New World Order.

Ooh 2005 Basra, yes very ISIS.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This video opened my eyes and really see what the real world is all about. I started initially by trying to figure out 'what the hell is going on' in the "Middle East" and came across this video:

Then you might not like what your about to see

Debunked: CyberBerkut Video Supposedly Showing Staged ISIS beheading of Foley

www.metabunk.org...

How things are faked lead me to the channel of the first video, and things are starting to make sense.

And yet when proven they weren't what you think they are what then, because their are more than enough personal knowledge of Jihadi John, his killing of James Foley, and others he had a hand in killing.

Inside Islamic State: German journalist's trip to Raqqa where Jihadi John was his driver and white jihadist told him about beheading of James Foley

While he was there with his son Frederic, they were shown how people live under the terror group and were given more details about the executions of western hostages, including American journalist James Foley.

Fellow captives have spoken out about their time in prison with Foley, whom they referred to as a pillar of strength. They revealed that he received the most brutal treatment out of dozens of hostages because he was American. The fellow prisoners claimed that as early as August 2013 - before ISIS caught the world's attention with its huge land grab in Iraq - Foley would regularly be lashed to a metal bar by the ankles and left dangling from the ceiling for hours.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Beginning to look like your theory about it all being fake is not real strong at the moment. Let's keep going shall we...

I have a question for you...

If the beheadings were fake how then the families of those involved had to be in on it, anyone who knows those killed would have to be in on it...and from what it looks like they must be because they are grieving their loss, but what happens to those who were killed in these supposed fake videos...they can't go back to civilization as they are supposed to be dead where do they go?

And just to let you in on something...those people really were killed in those videos, and ISIS really did it.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

My rose tented glasses lol.

You and your buddy espouse magical beliefs regarding a nefarious omnipotent group, which inversely implys an all pervasive force of good. Funny that, rose tinted glasses.. In my world accidents happen, also poor strategic choices, in my world a school catches on fire because of a bad mechanical failure and the lives lost are for no other reason, in my world you truly are alone. You guys are the ones with "rose tinted glasses" I just tell it to you straight forward and how it is, sorry buddy there is no real "dr.evil".

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'd really like to know when youtube videos became anything REMOTELY resembling a credible source? has our country's IQ reached so low? do people know how to read anymore? are journalists endangered species?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daath

are journalists endangered species?

No, they were endangered a decade ago. Now they are scarcely existent, and approaching extinction.

edit on 4/8/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

has our country's IQ reached so low?

I truly believe youtube is making us dumber, as people will believe anything if it's on youtube.

Problem is youtube can work,but it needs something else that can back the claim of the video...something that rarely happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yes. Perhaps someone should start a save the journalists campaign?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

No, they were endangered a decade ago. Now they are scarcely existent, and approaching extinction.

Not only are they more or less non-existent, it is apparent that no government wants to try to protect those who still try to bring us the truth.

The most shocking thing of all is how many people you would consider to be good people are prepared to and maybe primed to fight against real news.

SMH

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Omnipotence is your assertion, not mine. It is a simple fact that there is a concerted effort towards globalism in the guise of American Democracy - a psychological buzzword that really equates to forcible compliance.

Obviously history is not your forte, but you are ignoring the fact that subversive politics has existed since ancient times. Even the Sumerians propped up puppet governments in foreign city-states, employed mercenaries, employed propaganda.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

According to this short article the US sponsored Syrian 'nice' militants have received 85 heat seeking missiles.. This has not been thoroughly verified as the info comes from a communications intercept.. However with Russia's gains at running off the militants from key areas it would not surprise me in the least.... Maybe some of John boy's supporters were able to have the missiles shipped in through Turkey if not Turkey themselves supplying the missiles.

According to a source, an armed group of militants in Syria has received no less than 85 heat-seeking missiles capable taking down aviation.

Read more: sputniknews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And we see the source is sputnik news...Russia's newest propaganda wing, so I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

join