It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer brought to US amid Hillary email probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It almost sounds like you admire this man.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Crystal ball gazing again.

Your whole post is radical conjecture. Oh this happened and then that happened. You don't have any inside information. No one in the FBI is leaking info and especially not to you.

This is all going down as a work of fiction when they wrap up and say you're free to go ma'am thank you for you kind cooperation.
The white house is this way. Oh wait you already know because you've lived here before.
See I can do it too.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is interesting.
It is a letter from Charles Grassley, Chairman Committee on the Judiciary to Hillary Clinton (and her attorney).

He is informing Hillary of some interesting information about Guccifer, and asking her for information.
It is dated yesterday, 4/12/16.

www.judiciary.senate.gov...

In order for the Committee to assess the relevance of Mr. Lazar’s activities to the ongoing inquiry into matters relating to your use of a non-governmental email and server for State Department business, please respond to the following by April 26, 2016

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh that letter will shake up the Hillary Campaign as well as Hillary losing sleep !!!

Good find.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If there is one rat in government then there is more. I'll bet money on it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just saw on the news that Guccifer said he did indeed hack Hillary Clinton's email server in 2013.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5/4/16 by BlueAjah because: link

The infamous Romanian hacker known as “Guccifer,” speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily – and repeatedly – breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s personal email server in early 2013.

"For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

edit on 5/4/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Guccifer said he did not use the password guessing technique to get into Hillary's server.
This is how he said he did it:

Asked if he was curious about the address, Lazar merely smiled. Asked if he used the same security question approach to access the Clinton emails, he said no – then described how he allegedly got inside.

“For example, when Sidney Blumenthal got an email, I checked the email pattern from Hillary Clinton, from Colin Powell from anyone else to find out the originating IP. … When they send a letter, the email header is the originating IP usually,” Lazar explained.

He said, “then I scanned with an IP scanner."

Lazar emphasized that he used readily available web programs to see if the server was “alive” and which ports were open. Lazar identified programs like netscan, Netmap, Wireshark and Angry IP, though it was not possible to confirm independently which, if any, he used.

This part is interesting:

In the process of mining data from the Blumenthal account, Lazar said he came across evidence that others were on the Clinton server.

"As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,” he said.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Accept you never could find one source that actually said it was a criminal investigation .
You only could ever say why you believe it should be. No sources at all saying the FBI is leading a criminal investigation of Mrs Clinton. Because they weren't.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: etshrtslr

Find the source that it is anything but a security review. You won't.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Here, but you might not like it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Those are not a source showing a criminal investigation. Try again. You can't because it's not and never was a criminal investigation. It's a security review which apparently they've concluded. Clear up some loose ends when they can schedule an interview with Clinton. Not an easy task with the secret service that follows her to arrange a private meeting.
edit on 5102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"It's a security review which apparently they've concluded."

Wrong..try again... FBI does not do security reviews according to Mr Comey.

Try a new catch phrase.

How about "the FBI is currently conducting a law enforcement investigation concerning the situation of classified emails being found on Hillary Clinton's personal private unclassified email server." That sounds about right

edit on R372016-05-12T10:37:26-05:00k375Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R382016-05-12T10:38:17-05:00k385Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oh crap....yesterday was not a good day was it?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

FBI Director: 'We Do Investigations, Not Security Inquiries'

If the above story is BS, why hasn't the Hillary Campaign attacked it yet.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm going to miss all the Hillary shills when they deactivate their accounts after the indictment. When their propaganda gets demolished by reality I wonder if they spend time in self-reflection or just move on to other topics.
edit on 12-5-2016 by filched because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join