It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Points a Static Generator at Press During Outdoor Fundraising Speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
According to reporter Stan Bush (KCNC-TV, CBS4 Denver), static noise was fed through a large speaker aimed at the press gathered outside the wall where she was giving a speech to potential donors. He provides during and after videos on his Twitter timeline. If someone could get a hold of the full video, and if someone with the sound engineering chops were to strip the static out, I bet it would make for a captivating listen.

During the speech...

And after.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Spookytraction because: Romney redux.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spookytraction

Interesting - however I bet with an event like that, if the press really wanted audio or more info on what was said in her speech they could find it out anyway.

To be clear, we really don't know that the Clinton campaign "pointed static generators" at the press

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'd also like secondary sources, but this is pretty interesting especially given her lack of transparency about this kind of stuff. Did you check out the vids yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

We don't know they didn't either. My gut feeling tells me aliens didn't put them there.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Interesting, though i'm not quite sure what they'd gain from this. Surely people heard what she was saying regardless?

Edit: Oh, private fundraiser. That clears things up.
edit on -050010am4kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spookytraction
Did you check out the vids yet?

I did - I also saw one commenter did an "analysis" of the static from the vids, compared with White Noise static and the static from these videos doesn't seem consistent with White Noise.

But I'm not a forensic audiologist (or whatever the term would be) so that could mean nothing, who knows.

I wouldn't at all be surprised, it would be simple technology to employ and after seeing how much Hillary wanted to keep the Goldman Sachs transcript private, I'm sure another private fundraising event would include some of Hillary's most questionable tactics. She's the epitome of "sleezeball politician"

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Transparency in government
I can't believe anyone would vote for a person who would hide things from the public this blatantly
Hope that she didn't do that

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Perfect campaign trick.

Now she can claim she was mis-quoted.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

At this point, it looks like whoever wins the primaries, we're all gonna lose. I'm just gonna write in Macho Man Randy Savage when I vote in the general election.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Spookytraction because: OOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHH!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
She did them a favor.

It if were a choice between static or hearing her nails-on-a-blackboard screech I would rather get static cranked to a Spinal Tap 11.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This will really help HRC with her public trust issues. This reminds me she was the first S.o.S. to use a private email server that she later had wiped clean, what a secretive bitch.

Just say no to Hillary!

She hates being told NO!

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know I hate just hearing her voice, listening to the meaning of her words just make things worse!
edit on 8-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: undoing a triple post!!! ?

link   
Go Sanders!

Sen Sanders wants you to hear him speak, no big secrets from him!

edit on 8-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: Again fixing my triple posting!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spookytraction

By most candid accounts of those close enough to know . . . who are not still under her 'spell'

most might assert that she'd have preferred to have aimed a death ray at them . . . but realizes that will have to wait until after her

seemingly scheduled SElection. She really has no use for "the little people" [her term] . . . except to step on them to reach higher degrees of power, ruthlessness and tyranny.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Here's a book written by former FBI Agent, Gary
Aldrich called "Unlimited Access" that might help
explain why Mrs Clinton has such a proclivity with lying.

Several sources have tried to warn the American
people this woman is a practicing black occultist
witch. But like everything else in the media world
such information gets squelched.

edit on 4/9/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Maybe a link and a quote might add a little more interest

Interesting but I wouldn't be at all surprised

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Several sources have tried to warn the American people this woman is a practicing black occultist witch.

You left out she kicks kittens, eats children, squeezes the toothpaste from the top and thinks Alex Jones is a nutter!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know I hate just hearing her voice, listening to the meaning of her words just make things worse!

Her voice is like concentrated 'B' with an added itch.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Several sources have tried to warn the American people this woman is a practicing black occultist witch.

You left out she kicks kittens, eats children, squeezes the toothpaste from the top and thinks Alex Jones is a nutter!

You think she squeezes her own toothpaste?
I heard her cat wrangler quit because she wanted her to kick them for her. Rumor has it that she still kicks her own cats, calls it tenderizing.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If they really wanted to hear her they could have tried something else. Like buying a ticket and going in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join