It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to be a Mutant Superhero ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Greetings Human,
Boorg Industries, Inc. in cooperation with the United Federation of Intergalactic Species [UFIS] and as part of "Operation New Dawn - The beginning of the Future", announces the programs' search for Human volunteers for a new genetic procedure which allows for DNA manipulation which will allow us to upgrade your current body into an evolved Mutant - capable of feats now only seen in science fiction.

We can now clone your DNA in such a way so as to upgrade you while leaving you in possession of your original body. No longer will it be necessary to clone a separate you or transfer your consciousness to an artificial matrix. - You will still be you - Only you will be much more - with powers beyond your wildest imagination. Think about it Human you can now be like your favorite mutant [like X-Men, Mutant X, Deadpool, Spiderman. Daredevil, Iron Man, the Avengers, etc, etc] and of course in the real world of real Mutants there is no limit to super powers we can develop - And custom tailor through genetics to you and your potentials

Are you ready Human? Ready to step into the future? Ready to become the Mutant you always wanted to be?

Well we are ready for you Human - ready to advance you into the future.

But there is one stipulation before you will be accepted into our program - You must show us that you intend to use your powers for good - intend to be a superhero and not an evil force that we will then have problems with in the future.

So here Human is your chance to give us a preliminary resume of who you are, what type of Mutant powers you would like to have, and how you plan on using these powers when you receive them [ie. to fight crime, terrorism, etc.].

Ready Human
- Ready to be a Mutant Superhero

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ― Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 8-4-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Would not mind being Deadpool, considering his girl friend is rather hot!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Would not mind being Deadpool, considering his girl friend is rather hot!

Yes, being a Mutant may give you charisma and many women are attracted to genetically advanced beings.

But to be accepted in our program you will have to supply a more significant resume.

Tell us why and how you will contribute to our futuristic New Dawn - Why should we consider you for the program ?

"Mutant X Lives"

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

World domination has to my answer then, plus i would get to meet Wolverine.

Or are you looking from the other side of the fence, in which case, to be all that i can be!

edit on 8-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I'll take spiderman since no one else has

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I want to be Leech ( from X- men) Leech (Jimmy) is a mutant who has the ability to nullify the powers of other mutants when they come near him.

Your powers won't work with me.

-Jimmy

edit on 8-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sticking to invisible woman

edit on 8-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

World domination has to my answer then, plus i would get to meet Wolverine.

Or are you looking from the other side of the fence, in which case, to be all that i can be!

We could take better control of this planet at any time - but we have to clean up the mess first and need your views on this.

Born James Howlett and commonly known as Logan, Wolverine is a mutant who possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, and powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor. He has been depicted variously as a member of the X-Men, Alpha Flight, and the Avengers.

Yes, we have created many Wolverine like beings. As part of the program you will get to meet many of them.

"Mutant X Lives"

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

"We could take better control of this planet at any time - but we have to clean up the mess first and need your views on this."

My view would be as peacefully as possible, then again i am Deadpool and change generally requires blood. Tell you this David Cameron would be my first target closely followed afterwards by a Mr Donald Trump.

And i dont want to meet a Wolverine like being, i want to meet the Wolverine! You know the Logan that is Weapon X.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I would rather like to have powers on a par with those of Dr Manhatten, although I would not wish to be blue, and constantly have my Johnson on full display, or indeed become socially retarded to the point where I mess up my social interactions.

I would use these powers to prevent disasters, pacify warring factions, and explore our solar system, with the intention of highlighting areas where useful reactant materials might be mined or otherwise recovered, as a sort of advance party, a wayfarer of sorts, locating and discovering resources that future manned missions to the various rocky bodies in our solar system, might require in order to sustain their mission goals and the lives of the crews of those missions. I would peer inside the guts of gas giants, discovering their secrets, locate all orbiting bodies larger than our Moon that are in the solar system or the cloud of icy objects at its outer edges, I would catch up to Voyager, and see what it is like outside the heliosphere...

I would also use the power to manipulate matter, to fashion scientific apparatus from the air itself, or from the assemblage of dust and junk in space. For example, I could collect and combine the materials used in every disused satellite in space, to create a massive space platform, suitable for use as a ship yard and dock, all with the power of my mind.

In short, I would use the power given me, to advance the species by way of assisting with scientific endeavours, preventing disasters, and combating the forces of darkness and regression, wherever I could find the chance to do so.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Give me some abilities like in dragon ball (fly, shoot energy blasts, increase my own strength etc..)

With power like that, I'd be keeping things in check, but I've never been one to follow anyone's orders but my own.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

In short, I would use the power given me, to advance the species by way of assisting with scientific endeavours, preventing disasters, and combating the forces of darkness and regression, wherever I could find the chance to do so.

EXCELLENT! You are now on our list of potential candidates. We will contact you and ask for further details before a final decision is made - and at that time we will ask for further details on your goals and aspirations.

As to cost - there is no money involved in the program - But you will have to sign a contract stipulating a length of service
you will be required to fulfill - Usually 2-3 years, and while under contract you will be working for us and we should warn
you some of the programs are somewhat dangerous. For example when we had to clean up the cannibalistic zombies
on Alpha 1 Beta we did lose some people - Cannibalistic zombies make your run of the mill Human terrorists look like
school kids at a picnic. So be prepared to take some risks.

Past that the contract will no longer obligate you to work for us once you have fulfilled your length of service.
But, on risk of termination by extreme prejudice, you will be obligated to never use your mutant superpowers for
harmful or evil purposes - remember 'we' are the good guys. Also, a non-disclosue clause will require that details of
your work for us are to remain 'Classified - Above Top Secret'.

"Mutant X Lives"

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I would be a Summoner - i work in recruitment so summoning candidates would be amazing.
i can summon food, smoke, women and anything else i need without having to move much.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Jean Grey all the way baby. In her Phoenix incarnation! Would love to sublimely suggest some better policies to government officials that would better the lives of the people. And of course being able to use telekinetic powers to actively save people would be wonderful. Perhaps my day job could be as a counselor or psychologist and be the best one out there because I could actually see what the patients problem was and more effectively help them.

Second place would be Storm. No more droughts or rain saturation. Make sure the places that need water get it and the places who don't need anymore rain don't get it.

Definitely Jean Grey first though!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Important meeting on Gambulon 1273 will return in approximately 12 hours Earth time.

"Mutant X Lives"

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ha, Deadpool is exactly why I would NOT want to be a superhero--I would be exactly like him, and I'm not so sure that would be a good thing in real life.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

We are going to have to talk about the contract.

First of all, if I go through with this, then my service term will be the rest of my life, which since I would have mastery over the elements and the forces which dictate their behaviour in space time, would probably ever end, as I would be able to control the rate at which entropy was able to act upon my body.

Furthermore, I cannot agree to keep any secrets, because I have an ideological position which holds that only persons, individuals may have secrets, and that organisations may not, under any circumstances, or for any reason, be anything other than one hundred percent transparent.

Also, you realise, if I were to gain the power that I have described, this would put me outside of the ability of law enforcement, human or post human, to corral in the event of my being guilty of contractual breaches relating to my conduct? If given the power I described, only God Almighty could take me down.

I am not in any way suggesting that I would breach protocol, and require such chastisement, but I want to be utterly up front about the position that you would be in, if I were to hit the skids.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh i dont know having seen his Mrs i might give it a shot.

Your also indestructible and apparently have a super hero penis, so im also indestructible! LoL

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think invisiblity would be my thing.

If you could fly, people would see you...the military might try to shoot at you, ect.

If you were invisible you could sneak into board room meetings, find out stuff about companies and invest correctly to make MILLIONS.

Then, I'd take that money and hire an ARMY of rouge scientists to study genetics and grant me even MORE powers.

I think I'd have the doctors grant me psychic powers so I could read minds next. Then I could hide invisible and read minds. That would make data collection even easier, and my investments would grow even faster.

Once I've made even MORE money, I'd put research into life-extension or some kind of computer-brain interface so I could download myself into the internet like in that movie Transcendence.

Then, I'd take over the internet and anything connected to to the internet.

The world, at that point, would be MINE.

Boom, in less than a page I've laid out how I'll take over the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Of course placed in the fantasy and science fiction section of ATS we might not expect you to take this seriously
- But it is real.

We represent a group of alien races attempting to upgrade Humans - Our motives are somewhat selfish as the basic Human
is too limited in power to be of use - both to us and to themselves.

True this is somewhat experimental - there are risks envolved - You may not survive the upgrade procedure - and while working for us, and as has been pointed out, you may meet some dangerous aliens that will require your mutant powers to stop them
- you could lose - Being a Muatant is risky!!!

Now as far as some of you saying you would not be bound by contract - find someone else to upgrade you - Our contract is
final - once you sign it you are bound by it - All mutants have a 'fail-safe' switch built in - if you fail to follow through on
the contract or if you go rogue you will be terminated - We are being upfront about this - Being a Mutant is not for
everyone.

And as far as some of you saying you will use your powers to take over the world - IN fact 'we' already control your world.

SEE:
Alien Control of the Planet Earth Now Complete !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Mutant X Lives"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join