It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Aide: Americans can handle the truth about UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Seeings she was SOS and Bill was POTUS, I doubt there is nothing they wouldn't already know.

I believe the only reason she would do this now is self serving. I suspect there is disclosure dripping out this coming year and the only way she would be putting information out is so she can be seen as being the hero, jumping on the bandwagon already happening...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The government of any country cannot admit the existence of aliens.

If extraterrestrials are flying around earth, monitoring the human race, possibly kidnapping animals and humans for experimental purposes...how can the government admit this? Admit they have no control over what is happening?

I know I wouldn't feel very comfortable if aliens were visiting us and never speaking to us directly, doing god knows what here on earth. Why are they flying around earth and never communicating with us? Isn't that kind of strange? IF aliens are visiting earth, why do they not want to talk to us? Seems kinda scary and weird imo.

This is assuming aliens have never tried communicating. If they have (to the government) then I would be pretty angry. It would open up a whole can of worms as to how long it has been going on and what technology has been shared (weapons, mind control etc). Why would aliens be ok with having only a small number of people know about their existence? Seems pretty shady. Why not be open about it if nothing bad was going on?

Hillary is just talking crap like always. Her husband did the same thing.

I also want to add that the president wouldn't have access to this level of classified information. It would be above top secret

edit on 8-4-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, if it were their own secret craft, it would be a great show of military might wouldn't it. Even showing older prototypes for a poker face effect then pull an ace out of the sleeve.

But since not and with the in goof silence, I guess it ain't theirs or they have very little clue to what they are...whatever that is.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Yes and no.

I don't think the average American can knowledgeably, rationally, constructively etc.

handle

the daily news with the least bit of critical thinking and sanity.

UFO disclosure? They'll just follow the propaganda and what they think they see and hear and feel . . . straight into the maws of the Morlach's just like the Eloi in the movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join