It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic outbreak or........?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So what about all of the other big explosions over the years? Many much larger than that in Tianjin..

Accidents are completely different to all out war.

Accidents happen every year, but the Rod of God was not used until August 2015.

Lightning strikes happen everyday that shut down electrical sub-stations here and there. War will be totally different when North Korea gets the green light to launch its EMP strike shutting every USA sub-station.

Same goes for earthquakes under water. They happen everyday. However, scalar weaponry was used to cause the earthquake that caused a tidal wave to hit Fukushima. Look at the whirlpool that occurred and try to find its vortex. There isn't one because it was a scalar weapon attack from space.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

And here we have a great example of how America is being failed massively.
What the rest of the world deems psychological disorders you guys deem "demonic possession".
While the rest of the world treats human emotions as part of being Human, America calls being sad "depression" and being nervous "anxiety disorder" in an attempt to sell you every pill your corporations can make for every natural emotion the rest of us just deal with.

You have a disastrously potent mix going on here.
On the one hand you do far too little to find and treat GENUINE psychological problems, while allowing corporations to cash-in on exaggerating natural Human emotions to sell pills - which only further devalues the need for adequate mental health services.

You need to stop with this nonsense. It's not "demonic" at all. It's mentally ill people not getting the services they desperately need, while a corporate monster pumps the rest f society full of drugs they don't need because they think being sad is a "disorder".

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

no, you cant know that for sure, no one can, sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

no, you cant know that for sure, no one can, sorry

I know that psychological illness is far more plausible than "demonic possession".
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
The burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The way it looked to me, it was like a beach area with a pier stretching out from the beach towards what I assume is the ocean.

Behind me were some tall buildings, seemed like a resort of some sort like hotels but then a city in behind it.

No one really stood against it from what I saw, the people praying seemed like they were worshipping it.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You mean it is your opinion that psychological illness is far more plausible than "demonic possession".

You nor anyone can ever know anything for sure on this subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I don't doubt that something demonic is afoot. I think that it only affects people who would be vulnerable to evil, anyway. Like, hypothetically, if my uber app (which I don't have) had this demon thingy appear all of a sudden and it started chatting to me and telling me to go on a murderous rampage, I would literally collapse into a fit of giggles because of how absurd it would sound. But then, I was introduced very young into the spiritual nature of reality. So seeing demons, while scary and definitely not expected on a daily basis, aren't exactly out of the realm of what I know to be true and possible. Therefore, seeing one isn't going to make me lose my marbles.

But take someone (ie. the majority of people on this earth who, unlike me, have never seen or spoken with a demon) who has no idea about any of this. I don't think it's crazy to think that they would lose their minds. Imagine how shocking and word-shattering that would be. The uber dude does look evil in the eyes, and his story is so weird that I almost want to think that some of it must be true.

Like, how come schizophrenics often blame demons? Why not blaming a cucumber since they're crazy? Why demons, specifically? I think it's because maybe it is what it is. I bet that tons of people are getting oppressed and they have no idea what is going on and they end up going nuts because they have no way to cope. Seeing weird stuff definitely creates a divide between 'reality' and reality. And if you're not ready for it, I think it would make you go insane. Even when you're ready for it, it's still really freaky. So yeah, I actually do think that it is likely that demons play a role in mental illness. To what extent, I do not know.

But other than demons, the cause is probably evil. And evil is in all of us, so I guess it's just down to if you listen to it or not.

The extraordinary evidence is the fact that people have been talking about demons since the world started. They're fallen angels. And this type of thing is well within their ability. According to William James, the father of American Psychology, the only way to judge a religious experience is by judging it by how one judges religious experiences. You can't judge apples to oranges. You have to compare apples to apples. So based on that, yeah it does fit the bill of demonic activity in some cases. Belief and unbelief both require faith.

edit on 8-4-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Demons are getting better at mastering our technology.

I talked about a story of mine earlier where (it sounds crazy I know) a demon tried to talk to me thru my phone but for some odd reason I wasn't scared, I "chased" after it...it was gone. May not have been a demon, but something evil.

I know that if that happened to anyone else it would shatter their world and they would either be doing what the demon said to do (ie kill, take all their clothes off) or end up in a mental institute.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

They gave us our technology. Technological advances dictate the course of world history. And what is WiFi if not magic? lol And if ancient accounts of cultures being visited by entities are to be believed, then they have had their hands in this since the beginning. Anyway, that's just my pet theory but--

The blood of Jesus is the only protection against such things. For the record. Just something to keep in mind~could save your life someday, who knows?

I don't know why a demon would tell people to run around naked though. To me, that just sounds like a psychotic break.

a reply to: Rapha

Hold the phone--can you explain that a bit more please? And I thought Baal is in charge of fire: remember Elijah and the prophets of Baal? Yeah.

Those sound like dreams of false prophets, tbh. I wouldn't put too much stock in visions. If this is the End Times, like I think it is, then such things aren't to be trusted. Well, I suppose it depends on which side you're on.

So like, I'm interested--how come you know so much about this kinda thing?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is this south Florida. I saw an article in the Washington post about this bad drug out of China. Won't show on the standard drug tests. Like spice it's a designer drug. I can't remember the name.
They did say that the drug had just up and disappeared.

Flakka.
That's it.

www.washingtonpost.com... k/

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

After looking at the OP's video, I quickly thought of the demon taking over their bodies and not like clothes too much, that's why they are naked.

Funny thought but still scary

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Indeed. Or it could be to scare others more/make a bigger impact. Good point.

a reply to: Sillyolme

Mephedrone, right? But I thought these people weren't on anything. Idk. Bath salts do make people go coo-coo for cocopuffs.

link   
le double post

link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If their are demons making people go naked and crazy, I'd say that these demons are the spirits from a whiskey bottle. I've seen this sort of thing on weekends working at a campground.

You have whiskey mixed up with tequila. It's tequila that makes people get naked.
Wait... is that just me?
Never mind...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm dying that's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I can see how evil bottom dwellers have no clothes or have no idea what they are, no sophistication. They will put up with walking but the clothes have to go, to much restriction, lol

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't know why a demon would tell people to run around naked though. To me, that just sounds like a psychotic break.

Remember when Jesus cast out the legion from the man who no one could tame and who cut himself with stones I think? When Jesus had cast them out it says the man was sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind. That implies that he was not clothed before. I couldn't find any in a hurry, but I know I've seen direct references to those who had demons cast out being naked.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

interesting. I didn't know that! You're right, that totally does imply that he wasn't clothed before. Maybe it's in reference to the shamelessness? Thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
I thought Baal is in charge of fire: remember Elijah and the prophets of Baal? Yeah.

Those sound like dreams of false prophets, tbh.

So like, I'm interested--how come you know so much about this kinda thing?

Mortals who have faith in Jesus Christ are always sent the truth allowing them to guide other lost sinners back to Christ via dreams and visions.

If some mortals are possessed by demons who want salvation, then they get visions of hell. The possessed mortal then posts the vision on the internet. If the vision is valid, then they are often contacted by angels that give direct orders to mortals to send a email for verification purposes.

Well if it is a false prophet, the last thing they would preach is words like 'Take up the Cross of Christ and speak the Gospel to others'. Its quite east to judge a person simply by reading who's side they are on. They are either on the side of Christ Messiah or the mammon (money).

Example: imagine the world economy collapsing. Everybody then gets the option to accept 1 million new world currency credits (like lets say 1 million US Dollars). Every person that loves the mammon will take the Mark of the Beast for that money. True Christians will turn down the offer instantly. If water is then purchased by the new money, all Christians will be dead via dehydration in 3 days.

Maybe Baal is in charge of fire as well. It doesn't really matter because either way Baal is evil. If Baal is in charge of the Djinn then he controls both fire and air elementals or Shaitan class jinn.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Knowing that demons exist is not irrational.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join