It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be ufo disclosure in 2016 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's the MEDIA (Movies) portrayals of Disclosure that are bothersome. The movies always feature death and destruction. Of course, mankind always triumphs in the end, and eventually recover. I think the next "Independence Day" installment will be along these lines.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you make a good point.

However . . . over the last 5-15 years . . . the DEATH MEME, THEME, SYMBOLS etc. has multiplied exponentially compared to say the 1950's.

It's true that most? movies still seem to have some level of a redemptive ending with the good winning out.

I consider that a habit and policy likely to bite the dust before too long. The driving forces behind the media exalt in hopelessness, destruction, suffering. So, I don't know how much longer they'll allow anything above that to endure.

And, I don't know how much weight the 'positive' endings carry in the overall gestalt of what the average individual takes in from the movies, posters, dressing themes, advertising etc. etc. etc.

It seems to me that the death themes are sooooooooo flooding the culture that the deadly stuff drowns out whatever good elements still remain.

imho, The reason is . . . the driving forces, energies, spiritual entities behind the deluded puppet masters feed on death; peddle death; strive for death and suffering. Their only 'thrill' and the only way they can 'throw sand in God's eyes' is to kill and destroy God's favorite critters.

They love flooding fear across the cultures on the planet--particularly in North America and other western cultures.

How this will play out vis a vis the UFO stuff remains to be discernable in much detail.

My best guesses are that the puppet masters and critters will

A) incrementally bring about the global government through war, chaos and "ET's" coming on the scene in a big authoritarian way.

B) The authoritarian way may include one faction of the critters playing a "saviors" role and 'fighting' the 'ruthless,' 'conquering,' etc. faction . . . all resulting in every country, interest group etc. possible coming under the increased control of the oligarchy and the critters. Or, the ruthless faction may be the main characters on the scene from the beginning without the ruse of some of them pretending to be our "saviors."

I'm not sure what the likelihood of the 'saviors' being a part of the scenario, is. It seems somewhat more likely to my rational brain but the oligarchs are not all that rational. They consider themselves to be super rational but they aren't. For one, the fallen angel critters have duped them up one side and down the other.

And the delusion will likely be thicker and thicker as we race toward Armageddon. And the delusions coming from the critters will be among the thickest and most skillfully deceptive.

I think I'd guesstimate revelation/disclosure in 2016 . . . . . . at maybe a . . . . . . 51-65% probability.

I'd guesstimate it to be before the end 2017 . . . . . . . . . . . . at maybe a . . . . . 55-75% probability.

and before 2020 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . at maybe a . . . . . 75-85% probability.

I emphasize GUESStimate.

edit on 9/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: forgot part

edit on 9/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: spelling

edit on 9/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 9/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: left word out

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

And you ByByots.

I was going to post why disclosure won't come until 2018 in full in this thread. My 45+ seconds of research led me to this conclusion taken from the work of Richard Cranium. But it probably deserves a full thread on it's own. And I need to hear what Mr DeLonge reveals (or doesn't) first about it all!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: interupt42

And I believe you would be wrong in saying that.

I belive a partial global disclosure will occur before Oct. 1st of 2016, with full disclosure in 2017.

How do you define "partial global disclosure" and do you feel it was done prior to Oct 1st?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude200181
Hey people do you all think UFO disclosure will happen this year I do. Or maybe we will have to wait another 100 years ...

There already was UFO disclosure in 2011. The White House said: "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

Oh, that's not what you're looking for?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Hey people do you all think UFO disclosure will happen this year I do. Or maybe we will have to wait another 100 years ...

There already was UFO disclosure in 2011. The White House said: "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

Lol...wait a minute, we're supposed to buy that?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Why not? It's an official statement from the White House.

Or are you one of these people who only accept something as the "truth" if it confirms what you already believe? That makes no logical sense, you know. Or maybe you don't.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Why not? It's an official statement from the White House.

Or are you one of these people who only accept something as the "truth" if it confirms what you already believe? That makes no logical sense, you know. Or maybe you don't.

I didn't say I accepted anything.

Just because the white house says so it's supposed to be true though? If the global cabal didn't want this disclosed then this is exactly what a statement from their puppet outlet would state. For those who have researched the topic,it blatantly ignores everything brought to the table on this subject over the last half century. How can it NOT be bogus.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The government is just saying all that BS because they believe disclosing everything will cause the imminent collapse of government.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: interupt42

And I believe you would be wrong in saying that.

I belive a partial global disclosure will occur before Oct. 1st of 2016, with full disclosure in 2017.

I believe you owe me a round of good earthlings beer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's on like donkey kong.

I buy a round of alien green beer if you are right and you buy a round of good earthlings beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join