It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Will be on ATS to Answer Your Sekret Machines Questions: April 11, 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
atm i actually cant imagine anything more exciting than this.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why not call this what it is?
It's to Sell a Book! againe!
its not cheap too. £17 $19?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I listened to the C2C interview today or most of it. It was more than I expected and has left me looking forward to this AMA.

George Knapp was on great form and nailed all the associations and trains of thought I was having. It's not known to many that people in the media have been periodically invited into the 'inner circles' of military and politics. They're led down the hallways and encouraged to ask questions. The questions are answered in surprising ways and leave people wanting more...or drawing their own conclusions.

Tom DeLonge is following in the footsteps of Moulton-Howe, Bob Emmenegger and others who have been offered the 'secrets' behind the UFOs. He's a rational man and eloquent in his ideas so the AMA will be interesting.

I'll keep my own counsel and say no more. Although I'll be keeping my mouth shut, it's genuinely exciting to see what TD will be saying. The books sound intriguing and it's fascinating to see something new being blown into a subject that's been becalmed for so long.

When the myth-makers are stirring, people should pay attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Jason88
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Blink basically invented pop-punk

Nah, The Degenerates, Pennywise, even Bad Religion can all lay claim to that one ahead of blink. Completely agree though that the pre-Travis Barker stuff was an entirely different, and much better, band than what most have heard of them.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

So since you put a "seal of worthiness" to the interview I am listening to it now.

Being neck deep in the "secret spaceman" narrative, I've been reconsidering the "others as veritable gods who keep humans as property" line of thought and considered it more particulates making up the impenetrable smoke screen, but I held to that "Others" notion as a possibility for years... and it still resonates.

Likely there is truth to both views (and more), but darnit, the waters are so murky and never seem to stay clear long enough to catch a glimpse of the guys behind the curtains... well done, alphabet agencies (etc)... well done.

This should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

So since you put a "seal of worthiness" to the interview I am listening to it now.

Being neck deep in the "secret spaceman" narrative, I've been reconsidering the "others as veritable gods who keep humans as property" line of thought and considered it more particulates making up the impenetrable smoke screen, but I held to that "Others" notion as a possibility for years... and it still resonates.

Likely there is truth to both views (and more), but darnit, the waters are so murky and never seem to stay clear long enough to catch a glimpse of the guys behind the curtains... well done, alphabet agencies (etc)... well done.

This should be interesting.

Yeah, I was laying down giving it a listen and by the end of the recording I was thinking long and hard about KellyPrettyBears trickster plasma gods. Very interesting video and worth the two hours.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to it too, after hearing the c2c interview.

I actually have a few obscure questions. I have no doubt he is being "used," but there might be more to the story than that.

Beyond that, I kinda dug the "tease" from the book. Definitely want to read it now!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Nice one, ATS. Sure will be an eye opener!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm wondering if he has any inkling that he may be being used for cointel purposes or just being strung/played along. A number of people have done similar interactions with people "high up" and "in the know" and been burned and ridiculed for it. What makes Delonge possibly any different?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
None of my local Barnes n Nobles carries the book nor can they even order it. Weird huh? Guess I can't read it before the AMA. :/

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
None of my local Barnes n Nobles carries the book nor can they even order it. Weird huh? Guess I can't read it before the AMA. :/

From skimming the site earlier it appeared there was a digital version.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It just came out this week. So it may not be in stores yet, however, it's on their website; www.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The AMA is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow at around 1PM Eastern time.

I'll be updating the thread with more solid details as we have it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's on Amazon in all formats since last week.

Plus a 'look inside.'

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's on Amazon in all formats since last week.

Plus a 'look inside.'

Yeah, I wanted the hardcover but opted for the media package on the star site. On chapter two now, ....he just jumps right into it doesn't he?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

It just came out this week. So it may not be in stores yet, however, it's on their website; www.barnesandnoble.com...

Yup, I saw it on the website. I also spoke with a rep at location who said there was a problem with the publisher, although it's not technically on back order they don't have any in warehouse so couldn't order it for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i was going to order the book but the shipping was very expensive to my country so i have to skip for now.
after thinking quite a bit about what i read and heard i feel like i have seen the same for quite some times in the last years...
promise of disclosure, the uneasy feeling of excitement... i wonder why this time it looks more true to me than other similar announcements that came before.i noticed that none of the more crazy ufo peoples i know on other websites hook on to this. none of the usual crazy-responses i would suspect. maybe they are already too convinced to know whats going on ?
i cant wait for tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm leery of agreeing with people, who link the otherworlders too cattle mutilations or anything demonic. C2C has had too many Christian Evangelicals linking demonism with the otherworlders --- including Tom DeLounge, who seems to support the same hypothesis; on his latest C2C interview with George Knapp.

What "war" is Tom DeLounge talking about? --- With his assumption that if the United States releases any information on UFO disclosure will lead to some kind of "war."

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I didn't get that from the interview. Only chapter 15 right now and thus far too much jumping around for my taste with too many characters. Hard to get interested in all of their story lines. That said, Alan and Jennifer's story compel me further. No mentions of anything Christian yet in the book either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join