It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rossi claims independent 3rd party validation of E-Cat a success - Sues licensee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The saga continues ...

Rossi is claiming that the independent validation of the 352 day testing of his E-Cat returned "overwhelmingly positive results". And now he is suing E-Cat licensee Industrial Heat for "breach[ing] the terms of its license agreement and misappropriat[ing] Leonardo Corporation's [Rossi's company] intellectual property relating to the E-Cat". Source

The New Energy Times reports that Rossi is demanding $89,000,000 in the lawsuit but thinks that "Some of the accusations in the complaint, filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, appear suspicious."

The New Energy Times doesn't appear to be very fond of the inventor, referring to him as "Andrea Rossi, a convicted white-collar criminal with a string of failed energy ventures...".

I don't think he's a crook - a little paranoid maybe, but not a fraudster.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He is NOTHING(!) in comparison to Keshe

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Why is this being tested when Rossi said over a year ago it was already being commercially used by customers?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Why is this being tested when Rossi said over a year ago it was already being commercially used by customers?

Because that's how scams work.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

The mans a liar and a scam artist. Although he wishes he was as good at this scam as Keshe and his foundation. 89 million dollars huh? guess he needs another yacht and a few more houses so time for another fraudulant lawsuit.

[snip]
edit on 8-4-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quaria

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because that's how scams work.

More or less my point.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Dont you get it!
It works TO well and
TPTB have said get rid of it!

just like All the Very cheap energy devices.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Except it's not gone, and he's said for years he has working models and is about to start production .. and then never does. I know some Nigerian princes you might want to meet.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wanted to give Rossi the benefit of the doubt. I really hoped that he had invented something spectacular.

However, according to the New Energy Times referenced in the OP, Rossi had the opportunity to work with NASA to confirm his technology, provided he pay the costs of the test, about $50,000. Then, he ultimately backed out of the deal when he demanded that he be paid $15M for NASA to test the device.

The fact that he could have had one of the foremost scientific organizations in the world validate his technology for a relatively tiny amount of money indicates to me that he has absolutely nothing of value.

I hope that he loses his lawsuit against Industrial Heat and is forced to pay their court costs. I hope that Industrial Heat counter-sues and wins their lawsuit and are awarded every penny of the money scammed from them and everyone else who bought into his snake oil.

I don't like fraudsters. In the future I'll only be watching this continuing saga for entertainment value as Rossi loses everything he has. In the end, I hope to see this man dumpster diving for his meals.

-dex

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

I hope that Industrial Heat counter-sues and wins their lawsuit and are awarded every penny of the money scammed from them and everyone else who bought into his snake oil.

It seems that Industrial Heat is not going to take this lying down. They're going to fight it out.

Industrial Heat rejects the claims in the suit. They are without merit and we are prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against this action.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The OP's article comes from prnewswire.com

Membership in PR Newswire is $195 for one year. The online press kit that comes with it makes it worth it, not to mention all of the other standard features like being able to send out releases to their entire network.

Even though pricess start at less than $200, that’s for a press release of 400 words (press releases are rarely that short) and limited, local distribution only. Add-ons like more words, national distribution, distribution to targeted journalists, anchor text links, and multimedia like photos or video quickly drive the cost higher. My average cost for PR Newswire press releases runs about $1,000.

Should we count the words ???

I found two reviews of prnewswire.
Both were one out of 5 stars.
One stated:

If I could give it zero stars, I would.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax
Industrial Heat's statement also says this:

Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success.

So, it's unlikely that we'll ever see the results of this test. Although it would still be interesting to see how well it performed.

-dex

top topics

join