It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream...I could actually read in this dream!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for that. I guess I am odd in that I love the Victorian house but I could have felt perfectly happy in a castle. I guess it's more about my inner self than the appearance. My outside irl is not what I consider beautiful. My husband digs me so I am cool with how I look. LoL

I think I will be studying lucid dreaming more thoroughly tonight. I would like to explore the Victorian House more, especially that library. I think what I am most curious about the answers are hiding in there.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome indeed! I learned something reading intrptr's links.

My "dream house" is often large and full of cool stuff, but there are often plumbing issues and a "haunted" section that everyone avoids. Hmm.

To see a bookshelf in your dream represents the various levels of your mind where ideas, concepts, and memories are kept. It also suggests your need to acquire some information or knowledge in a situation before making your decision.

I see these quite often, more often than not during sleep paralysis episodes (which I'm not entirely convinced are not triggers for remote viewing incidents) but also make me think about the 'Akashic Record'.

That being said, the "need to acquire some information or knowledge in a situation before making your decision" is absolutely me. I constantly juggle several different and often conflicting theories at a time, and rarely commit anything to "belief".

Why? Because, as I've mentioned before, I don't feel like I have enough information. I'm wearing a suit made out of meat and fat and my eyeballs are made out of the same s#it.

I can rarely read in dreams. Letters and numbers actually become indecipherable symbols (but somehow maintain the properties of the font they're in). Often other forms of communication are useless too, like I might be trying to talk on the phone, but the voice on the other end is not only mumbling but sounds like it's far away from the mic. .

I do think that anything that breaks this rule is likely of importance, and possibly from an outside (not something conjured by your own brain/consciousness) source.

I don't usually learn the names of people I meet in dreams, but once met an intergalactic ruler named King Leoben. He looked like Dennis Hopper, and pardoned me for causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to the royal lawn. Then he gave me a tour of his castle.

I woke up with the words "Benevolent King Leoben" repeating in my head. I have yet to find any significance to it though.
edit on 4/8/2016 by Teratoma because: TEMPORAL PARADOX/ANOMALY. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG. #CLINTONTRUMP2016. FNORD

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Teratoma
Thank you for the welcome! It was a surprise to have a dream like this. I spent 3 or 4 days afterwards (before posting here) trying to pin point what I thought it meant to me. I usually find some meaning in my dreams even the odd ones that seemingly don't make sense.

The Victorian definitely did have cool stuff in it that I didn't get to see. The library was in fact very cool to me. A room completely devoted to my books with places to sit at and read at my leisure!

The ability to read in the dream definitely broke the norm for me. I have definitely been paying more attention to articles on DNA MOD lately both here and in MSM.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I went back to the beautiful Victorian house. This time I did not go in though. This was another super vivid dream and even though I had the dream 2 nights ago the detail still stands out.

I was on the front porch of the house. It was still beautiful and happy feeling. Turning away from the house was a different thing all together. The house had been in a very old neighborhood. There were houses very similar to the old white Victorian in varying yet beautiful colors. When I looked out at the neighborhood all the other homes were gone. The white Victorian was fenced in. This fence extended from the front of the house out perhaps 200-250 yards. I did not see it but I knew the backyard was protected as well but it was what I would say is nearly impenetrable.

The front yard of the house almost looked trashed. I realize even in the dream that this was done on purpose. As a type of camouflage. It appears to be random junk ranging from old toilets to refrigerators and other assorted old things. Just beyond the fence in front of the house was a line of what appeared to be soldiers standing guard. My first guess was they were Army. These soldiers were in full gear (helmets etc) and carrying these large black fully automatic guns (I plan to look and see if I can find one similar to it). They looked similar to a rifle of some kind. People were charging at these soldiers and I felt a massive amount of fear for the men standing between myself and these people.

The attackers were a sight all to themselves. They were very sick and angry. To look at their faces it looked like they were quite literally rotting away. It was almost zombie like but these people were not zombies. They were aware of what was happening and genuinely ticked off. The soldiers did not fire their guns at all at these people. Instead they were using the guns to block the sick ones from getting close to them. The soldiers weren't fairing well. I have moved closer and can hear the sick ones yelling "They did this to us. Why do you protect them?"

Something made me hide despite not feeling any fear. The place I hide blocked the front from view but now I was looking to the right of the house. A young sad woman, at the oldest she couldn't have been more than 20 maybe 21. She stood out because of her Gothic appearance and sad eyes. She had black hair in two short pigtails with a bright purple streak running through them.She struck me as of Asian descent specifically Japanese. She had a large grey patch on her cheek. She looked at me for a moment and motioned behind her. A group of 8-10 people came forward. She motioned to the soldiers and all but the girl and one male who also had grey patches on his face moved forward. They were there to help the soldiers. Somehow I heard her voice though she never moved her lips. "We are the newly infected. You are safe. We will help you. Go inside." The young woman and the rather large man (I would guess he was 6'5" and easily 280 lbs of muscle) ran off to help the soldiers themselves.

At this point I stood and walked to the front porch and opened the door to the old white Victorian. Then I woke up.

This was so much weirder than my initial dream. I am not sure who "They" are. Since there was no one but me at the house. Unless they were in the nearly impenetrable back yard. The virus these sick ones had was rapid moving with a high mortality rate. I do realize looking back that not everyone was infected. Some people had some kind of immunity to it. Whether it was natural or man made I do not know. The soldiers did not seem to want to hurt these people which is why they did not fire their weapons which I am 100% sure would have stopped the attack on them. The soldiers were intent on protecting the old Victorian. I never felt fear of the sick ones nor worried that I would get sick from them. I felt like I was safe or immune to whatever they had. I feared for the safety of the soldiers tasked to hold them off.

So there it is.. The old Victorian made an appearance even though I never went inside. Now I am curious what is in the backyard of the house and whoever "They" are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join