It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bernie has started to take the gloves off so to speak.

He says Hillary is not qualified to be President mainly because she takes big money from Wall Street !!!

He has a point from his perspective.

But from other points of view, taking money from money mungers *IS* an automatic qualification !!!

Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president

In an escalating a war of words between Democratic rivals, Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton is not “qualified” to be president.

“Secretary Clinton appears to be getting a little bit nervous,” Sanders said at a rally in Philadelphia on Wednesday. “And she has been saying lately that she thinks that I am ‘not qualified’ to be president. Well, let me, let me just say in response to Secretary Clinton: I don’t believe that she is qualified.”

The Vermont senator cited the former secretary of state’s voting record in the Senate and her ties to Wall Street as reasons she should be disqualified from consideration for the nation’s top job.

Hillary's probable response to this outrage will be: "I'm sick and tired of being mis-represented"

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How is Bernie qualified again?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh Hillary is qualified as far as the Bilderbergs are concerned.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

He's lived a life. He's certainly not owned in the same way as Hillary.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

He's live a life of a pampered politician. He's held no real occupation.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

He's live a life of a pampered politician. He's held no real occupation.

Okay, certainly no worse than any of the rest.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Because hes everything the other candidates arent. Mature, smart, honest and the only one that is actively speaking out against the things that make your political system a joke. The only one who goes against everything that is wrong with your country and political system. The system that ruins every opportunity for real change in advance.

Nah lets build a multi billion wall that will keep costing you as long as it stands. While half of the illegals just get in the legal ways but their visa expires.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nearly three decades of being a Washington insider inside congress and the senate.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Again how does being a career politician make him qualified and what substantial accomplishments has he had in 30yrs of "service"

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

He has been proven righteous, and right, after every war for oil, after every big trade agreement, and every liberty destroying bill has passed through, after having him vote against those things.

By voting record, he is the only politician in America who listens to regular people, rather than people who purchased his honour. That may make him the only honest man in DC. Certaintly the most honest contender during this race.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
No, she isn't. But that's not important. What's important is that she's a mindless puppet of the powers that be, and that's exactly what the powers that be want to be President oddly enough.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

None of the candidates are qualified to be President from a moral perspective. They are all either egomaniacs, narcissists or sociopaths. Bernie is probably the nicest person running, but least qualified by any other standard.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sanders has said that he hasn't studied the consequences of shutting down big banks and cannot answer specific questions about his platform

He shouldn't be calling other people unqualified

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

THIS is how Bernie is qualified...doggedly working "for the people" years before they even knew they had anyone in their corner.

From 2011:

It won't take much research/total recall to see where Hillary stood on this same issue...

edit on 7-4-2016 by MoonBlossom because: Fixing Video

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

How are Trump or Cruz qualified again?
edit on 7-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Bernie is the least qualified? You're saying Trump and Cruz are more qualified?

Oh boy...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Bernie is the least qualified? You're saying Trump and Cruz are more qualified?

Oh boy...

Cruz and Trump had jobs before they got into politics. You know, like normal people. Bernie is a big bag of wind and bad ideas. I believe he is a well-intentioned fool, but still a fool.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So having a job is what separates them and qualifies them to be president? Do you really believe Bernie Sanders never held a job and has just been a politician his entire life? The man graduated college in 1964 and wasn't elected mayor until 1981. Do you really believe he collected welfare until he was elected mayor? If so, that is quite ignorant.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bad ideas? You mean Trump i hope? His ideas are good but you and republican friends have given their own bad interpretations. For every bad example you give i can give you a good one.

Now explain to me why building a wall is such a good idea when half of the illegals get in through legal ways?

Meanwhile ill play a cd with cricket sounds...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
He's mincing words. What he means is that she's corrupt...because she's way more qualified than he (& I cant stand the witch!!!) but he didn't use the word 'corrupt' because as we all know...

All politicians are corrupt.

So he used the word 'qualified' instead.

I dont think Hillary is too worried about Bernie at this stage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join