It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Film Fest: "Very Threatening Calls" from Government Officials Forcing "Vaxxed" Pulled

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains
and Jenny actually cured her son completely by detoxing and lipid replacement and other means people are using… there is a protocol… she said she prayed to God for help and promised she would tell the world if He did and she has, risking her career…but now she has a healthy son.

I don't know why more people are not talking about the CURE for autism, which directly relates to the problems with vaccines.

Oh yeah, Jenny, who smokes and injects herself with Botox and then talks about toxins and poisons? She is a total hypocrite. If vaccines cause autism can you explain why countries with the highest rates of vaccination have the lowest rates of autism? (and viceversa):

Oman :Autism 1.4 per 10,000 - Vaccination rate is 99% LINK

US: Autism 147 per 10,000 - Vaccination rate 91% LINK

Vaccines do not contain fetal tissue

If she claims she's cured her kid of autism then I would be very dubious whether the kid had autism in the first place.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

The fact that you say you're being pro-choice then post a non-scientific YouTube vid with the title "Dr Tent Exposes Vaccines and Aborted Fetal DNA" tells me all I need to know.

Actually, it's called really bad formatting/proofreading skills on my part...

That wasn't my link. That link was posted in the comment I replied to, and I didn't notice it and remove it when I quoted/replied. Nor did I in any way comment on the link - good, bad or indifferent. I haven't even looked at the video yet because I just haven't had the time.

Pretty important detail to miss before making such extreme accusations about me and to me. I can't help but wonder if those are the same kinds of details you miss when evaluating the "science" of vaccinations... Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

If vaccines cause autism can you explain why countries with the highest rates of vaccination have the lowest rates of autism? (and viceversa):

I've read about these rates before. This is one of the few reasons that I'm not totally on board the vaccines cause autism bandwagon; but the numbers here are so disturbing, and it's why I wonder if it's a combination of factors which may include vaccines, perhaps as some kind of catalyst.

I know the fetal tissue cells argument is blown out of all perspective, but there is a legitimate concern at the root for some people. I know several Jehovah's Witnesses who are adamantly opposed to vaccines for that reason... not even a fraction of a nanogram of human blood/tissue is acceptable.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The fact that you say you're being pro-choice then post a non-scientific YouTube vid with the title "Dr Tent Exposes Vaccines and Aborted Fetal DNA" tells me all I need to know.

Actually, it's called really bad formatting/proofreading skills on my part...

That wasn't my link. That link was posted in the comment I replied to, and I didn't notice it and remove it when I quoted/replied. Nor did I in any way comment on the link - good, bad or indifferent. I haven't even looked at the video yet because I just haven't had the time.

Pretty important detail to miss before making such extreme accusations about me and to me. I can't help but wonder if those are the same kinds of details you miss when evaluating the "science" of vaccinations... Hmmm.

Fair enough but how can I ignore a "detail" like that when it's in your post?
I can't see you making mistakes over the formatting can I?
It's a pretty important detail to miss when making posts isn't it?
So I would suggest than it's you rather than I who can easily miss details when evaluating the "pseudo-science" of vaccines.

However, in reply to this remark where the video was posted "I wasn't anti-vax until I discovered they are making them cheaply and effectively as poison AND apparently they are putting aborted fetal cells + DNA in the vaccines…".
You stated;
"I've read a little about that... very very disturbing. There are so many disturbing aspects to this issue."
Explain that one.
What's disturbing about it?
What other aspects are disturbing about it?

Spit it out...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If vaccines cause autism can you explain why countries with the highest rates of vaccination have the lowest rates of autism? (and viceversa):

I've read about these rates before. This is one of the few reasons that I'm not totally on board the vaccines cause autism bandwagon; but the numbers here are so disturbing, and it's why I wonder if it's a combination of factors which may include vaccines, perhaps as some kind of catalyst.

I know the fetal tissue cells argument is blown out of all perspective, but there is a legitimate concern at the root for some people. I know several Jehovah's Witnesses who are adamantly opposed to vaccines for that reason... not even a fraction of a nanogram of human blood/tissue is acceptable.

You'll find that there isn't a legitimate concern about the use of human cell strains in vaccines when it comes to major religions. In fact, most would think it highly immoral NOT to vaccinate.
The only times you may meet resistance is with extreme factions of them (I certainly class JW as an extreme faction) and they're definitely the exception rather than the rule. But since I've encountered JWs who would rather their child die than receive any blood products, their opinion counts for nothing.
www.whyimmunize.org...

edit on 13/4/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Spit it out...

No, thank you.

ETA:

But since I've encountered JWs who would rather their child die than receive any blood products, their opinion counts for nothing.

Yeah, you have made it very clear that no one's opinion -- much less their rights -- counts for anything except your own. Good to know. When you wonder why folks like me don't trust the "science" you want to force upon us, look in the mirror. You have made it crystal clear that you cannot be trusted.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Spit it out...

No, thank you.

ETA:

But since I've encountered JWs who would rather their child die than receive any blood products, their opinion counts for nothing.

Yeah, you have made it very clear that no one's opinion -- much less their rights -- counts for anything except your own. Good to know. When you wonder why folks like me don't trust the "science" you want to force upon us, look in the mirror. You have made it crystal clear that you cannot be trusted.

I'm all for people's rights except where those "rights" can harm others.
My opinions are based upon facts. Facts which I can back up.
If I can't back those facts up then I don't form an opinion.
As the saying goes, feel free to have your own opinion but you can't have your own facts.

It's not a question of forcing the science on anyone.
The science is there. It's fact. Deal with it.
If you don't believe it then that's your choice.
But it doesn't change the science in the slightest.

I'm always open to listen to other people's opinions.
I'm also open to telling them where they are factually wrong.
I'm also open to finding out that what I might know might be wrong and thus changing my mind but that has to be based on factual evidence.

You don't trust the science because to do so will crush your belief system.
That's about the top and bottom of it.

And to back up what I said about the JWs...I used to work in a regional paediatric cardiac surgery centre. If we had a JW kid we would try our best not to use blood products which was especially difficult for open-heart surgery cases but most times we managed.
A few of the cases I was involved in meant it would be unavoidable to not use blood so we told the parents about this pre-op. Out of 5 of these, 3 sets of parents told us that we could do what we had to and that they would deal with whatever happened to them from their fellow JWs.
2 sets of parents flatly refused even though they were told in no uncertain terms that their child would die.

They were happy to let their children die because of an intangible belief.
Those two sets of parents are the type of "people" who's opinions count for nothing.

(Just to let you know, neither of the children died as the hospital took out court orders to make them wards of court whilst in hospital. To my knowledge neither set of parents came to see them whilst they were in and I know for a fact one of the kids was completely disowned and had to be adopted).

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Even before I finished reading your comment, I wondered what happened to the kids after the fact... I know how strict and unyielding (for want of a better word) the Witnesses can be.

You can, of course, think what you will of my efforts and motivations and intents. You will anyway. But it's only your opinion -- not FACT. I do know that my motivation and intent is only for the greatest good of ALL. You may not like my methods... even I will admit there may be a better way... but I don't know it so I do what I know.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What I find questionable about this is something that does not set well.

What is the High Houston government? Those are the words used and there is no reference to anything like that any where.

It kind of makes things seem a bit off, and kind of gives credence to this being something of a hoax, and not from the government at all. If the government were to get involved, there would be lawsuits and claims of violating the freedom of speech, and usually they tread very carefully on that aspect.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

What is the High Houston government? Those are the words used and there is no reference to anything like that any where.

Very curious -- I confess I hadn't noticed that. But it does make one wonder even more. I don't know what to make of that. Except that, yes, it does seem suspicious. I've wondered a couple times if this was some kind of set up, but I'm not sure who was setting who up or why, so I don't know where to go with it....

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If vaccines were to blame then we'd see the same numbers everywhere, but we don't. Some countries have very high immunization rates and very low autism prevalence, Germany is another example, autism rate at 1.9 children per 10,000 and vaccination coverage at 97%.

I have met people who were diagnosed recently with Asperger, in their 40s. I truly believe autism has always existed and the numbers are only increasing because we have changed how we diagnose it and how we report it.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

If vaccines were to blame then we'd see the same numbers everywhere, but we don't. Some countries have very high immunization rates and very low autism prevalence, Germany is another example, autism rate at 1.9 children per 10,000 and vaccination coverage at 97%.

I have met people who were diagnosed recently with Asperger, in their 40s. I truly believe autism has always existed and the numbers are only increasing because we have changed how we diagnose it and how we report it.

Were your ears burning? I was just thinking about asking you further about this!!! When/if you have the time and inclination of course... Specifically, how could/would environmental factors influence these rates?

I've read a bit about metals in vaccines, and the effects of metals on our health... and lead especially is in the news. So I knew lead is an issue in and of itself, especially in public housing and older homes (such as in inner cities). So I've wondered if the vaccines given to kids with already high serum lead levels could either cause the autism, or worsen an already existing but not yet diagnosed condition. That might explain why Germany, for example, could have a higher vaccination rate but a lower diagnosed autism rate assuming, of course, that they don't have the lead poisoning problems we do.

I've looked a little for any such studies, but couldn't find anything. The best I could find was this one:

Mercury, Vaccines, and Autism One Controversy, Three Histories

Part of my problem may be that "lead" has so many homonyms which brings up erroneous results, even when I add "poisoning" or "heavy metal" to the search. So I'm not sure if there may be studies that would address my concerns, or if there just aren't any studies about it, or... I don't know!

Please feel free to rip my theory apart and show me where the holes are!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Now I know why my ears were burning! lol
I am off tomorrow and I will read the article you posted and give you a good reply..... my brain is way too tired tonight.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Thank you

I know I'm a pain in the you-know-what and I'm so sorry... but I really REALLY appreciate all your words of wisdom. If I can ever return the favor, just holla!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
You are not a pain, I love discussing certain topics. I enjoyed reading the article you posted and I agree with a couple of points he made:

Parents within the “alternative” wing of the autism community were the primary agents in popularizing the concepts that autism had become epidemic and that vaccines were its cause.

(Without evidence I have to add). And:

…many parents continue to fear that childhood vaccines can cause a host of adverse effects ranging from immune dysfunction to attention deficit disorder and autism. Several trends no doubt contribute to this anxiety: fading memory of vaccine-preventable diseases, adverse media coverage, misinformation on the Internet…

You said in your post:

So I've wondered if the vaccines given to kids with already high serum lead levels could either cause the autism, or worsen an already existing but not yet diagnosed condition.

How is that possible? Which vaccine ingredients do you think could trigger autism? Mercury? Vaccines do not contain mercury. Aluminum? To make it very simple one dose has the same amount of aluminium as a small cup of tea. How can that possibly affect the body in any way? LINK

Is there any other ingredient in vaccines that you think may worsen a condition or trigger autism?

Latest research suggest genes play a big role in autism: THIS STUDY has shown that there is a 70% overlap between identical twin and a 35% overlap between fraternal twins. However, this also means environmental influences. The same study states:

Nongenetic risk factors that may index environmental influences include parental age, low birth weight, multiple births, and maternal infections during pregnancy.

Admission to hospital due to maternal viral infection in the first trimester and maternal bacterial infection in the second trimester were found to be associated with diagnosis of ASDs in the offspring. LINK

Can vaccines cause infections during pregnancy? No, the only vaccine administered during gestation is the Tdap and only administered in the third trimester.

I have just found this incredible peer reviewed journal that has articles on all types of environmental influences and autism. I have quickly read the first one but it’s too long, so I’ll have to go back to it. If you read them I am happy to discuss any point with you, but I sincerely doubt you’ll find anything that links vaccines to any kind of toxic exposure (not even as a final trigger).

ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVES JOURNAL

edit on 15-4-2016 by Agartha because: Incorrect wording...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm so sorry I haven't replied! I wanted to think about it a little... then I got the flu or something and I just haven't gotten back to it. I will! I actually slept through the night last night so I do believe I'm on the mend -- whew! Yukky stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm so sorry I haven't replied! I wanted to think about it a little... then I got the flu or something and I just haven't gotten back to it. I will! I actually slept through the night last night so I do believe I'm on the mend -- whew! Yukky stuff

Don't worry, you reply whenever you can.... and I hope you get better soon.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just saw the film for the first time. It's very good. If my wife and I ever have kids, we won't be getting them vaccinated!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
I just saw the film for the first time. It's very good. If my wife and I ever have kids, we won't be getting them vaccinated!

Please don't have children then.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

You don't trust the science because to do so will crush your belief system.
That's about the top and bottom of it.

No. People distrust the science because it is supported by a billion dollar industry and research that demonstrates its potential harm is ominously covered up or arbitrarily deemed fraudulent.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join