It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Film Fest: "Very Threatening Calls" from Government Officials Forcing "Vaxxed" Pulled

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
a reply to: Pardon?

Regardless of what you choose to believe, reality happens anyway.

Encephalitis has actually been documented to be common post vaccination, as well as the subsequent cases of neurological injuries.

So you're either:
1. Very ignorant regarding the subject of vaccination injuries and the their cover-up.

or..

2. A pharmaceutical shill/astroturfer.

The safe bet there is to go with a combination of the two.

You probably don't care to educate yourself regarding the subject, but here's a link where you can start, should you choose to:
therefusers.com...

Encephalitis has actually been documented to be common post vaccination, as well as the subsequent cases of neurological injuries.

No it hasn't.
In your link they list a load of vague symptoms which could be attributed to pretty much any disease then try to say that it means encephalitis is present.
The only way to diagnose and confirm encephalitis is with imaging or a lumbar puncture.
Your "expert" site has conveniently left that extremely important part out.
So are they being disingenuous or are they deliberately lying?
www.nhs.uk...

To cement your "argument" show the documented & diagnosed encephalitis cases post vaccination please (confirmed diagnoses are really important otherwise who knows what rubbish people could come up with?) otherwise I have to assume that you can't and are making stuff up (or more logically just regurgitating stuff you have no real clue about).

Whilst encephalitis is indeed listed as a reported reaction to various vaccines all that means is that at some point post vaccination it was reported. It really doesn't mean that it has anything to do with the vaccine at all.

Since vaccines prevent diseases which are known to cause encephalitis they actually reduce the number of cases
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So,
1. If you want to try to science at least learn the basics first.
2. Your "argument" fails since you've used the shill card.

My initial belief about still stands and has strengthened due to your latest post.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

lol.....your entire post can be completely disregarded since you posted links to the NHS and NCBI. You should have thrown in some links from the CDC and AAP as well just for good measure.

Listen, I didn't come on here to argue. But you called me out as a liar, so I felt a bit obliged to out you as the typical vaccination lemming that you are. And you've proved it more than I had hoped for by providing links to the proverbial foxes that are guarding the proverbial hanhouse. We'll done you!!

So, by all means, continue to go along to get along, and keep injecting yourself with that flu shot every year!

I'll be happy knowing that I educated myself before making the mistake of vaccinating my 2 boys, whom are the healthiest of kids since their bodies have built natural immunities instead of poisoned with toxic crap. And we have no plans for vaccination whatsoever!! HAHA!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Listen, I didn't come on here to argue.

Evidently you came on here to post a bunch of misinformation and then run when called out on it. The ol' "hit and run" technique to spreading misinformation.
edit on 2-9-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

lol.....your entire post can be completely disregarded since you posted links to the NHS and NCBI. You should have thrown in some links from the CDC and AAP as well just for good measure.

Listen, I didn't come on here to argue. But you called me out as a liar, so I felt a bit obliged to out you as the typical vaccination lemming that you are. And you've proved it more than I had hoped for by providing links to the proverbial foxes that are guarding the proverbial hanhouse. We'll done you!!

So, by all means, continue to go along to get along, and keep injecting yourself with that flu shot every year!

I'll be happy knowing that I educated myself before making the mistake of vaccinating my 2 boys, whom are the healthiest of kids since their bodies have built natural immunities instead of poisoned with toxic crap. And we have no plans for vaccination whatsoever!! HAHA!!

I could have easily dismissed the site you linked to however I chose to rebuke the information presented on it.
Why don't you do the same?
Or would that be too hard for you?

I notice you haven't repeated nor defended your lies either.
Guilty is as guilty does eh?

And it's pretty obvious that you "educated" yourself.
Very obvious indeed.
Let's hope your kids grow up smarter than you (that's if you'll let them anyway).

EDIT: By the way, go back to your site and check where some of their links are from. NCBI, FDA, BMJ etc etc.
I would assume you're going to dismiss that site too or would that disturb the cherry-picking?
edit on 2/9/16 by Pardon? because: Added info

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

I could have easily dismissed the site you linked to however I chose to rebuke the information presented on it.

Very obvious indeed.
Let's hope your kids grow up smarter than you (that's if you'll let them anyway).

EDIT: By the way, go back to your site and check where some of their links are from. NCBI, FDA, BMJ etc etc.
I would assume you're going to dismiss that site too or would that disturb the cherry-picking?

MY KIDS AREN'T VACCINATED NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!

AND THEY NEVER WILL BE NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!

And I hope they infect all the vaccinated kids at their school with all the viruses they were vaccinated against! THAT would be HILARIOUS!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Listen, I didn't come on here to argue.

Evidently you came on here to post a bunch of misinformation and then run when called out on it. The ol' "hit and run" technique to spreading misinformation.

The only misinformation in this thread is that the current CDC and AAP recommended vaccination schedules and approved ingredients are safe.

But anyone that's actually been paying attention to the topic already knows this.

edit on 2-9-2016 by X88B88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And I hope they infect all the vaccinated kids at their school with all the viruses they were vaccinated against! THAT would be HILARIOUS!!

Hilarious? Only a very sick individual could think what you just said is hilarious. Or an ignorant individual who has never worked with sick children.

Imagine we go antivax with pets too and dogs don't get the rabies shot anymore. Then one of the dogs catches rabies and bites one of your children and infects them. That would be as hilarious as your statement above.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Very obvious indeed.

And here ladies & gentlemen, is the mentality of the average anti-vaxxer.
This is the mentality that has brought mandatory vaccination to some parts of the world.
And they say they don't want to harm children...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: X88B88

You do realise that simply making would claims without substance doesn't make them true, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?And they say they don't want to harm children...

Perhaps you should be asking this same question of the for-profit pharmaceutical industry.

Since the people that drink the pharmaceutical corporation and CDC Kool-Aid couldnt care less or choose not to believe (in reality) that my child could acquire permanent neurological injury from the recommended vaccination schedule and ingredients, then please tell me why I should care whether or not their children get sick from viruses they've supposedly been immunized against?

Don't you all believe in herd immunity? If your children have already been immunized, then there's nothing to worry about.

BTW....a co-worker of mine had his twins fully vaccinated against pertussis (full CDC schedule), and they both caught it not once, but twice. I have no expectation of any of you believing that story, even though it's true. lol. You 'vaxxers' just suck up anything you're told by 'official sources'.

So....what are you even doing on ATS if you're not going to question the official sources that you've apparently bought into? I posted a true story and was immediately called a liar, by 'Pardon?'. Then I was attacked by other members that apparently blindly support the current vaccination schedule.

Again, what are you doing here if you're not willing to learn? Unless you're shilling, of course....

Unfortunately for your arguments, my truth still stands, regardless of what you believe. I know 2 families first hand that have children with autism; both occurred post vaccination and were unnatural in development. One family is here in California, the other is in New Jersey (the highest state for childhood autism at 1 in 46, and which 'coincidentally' has mandatory CDC vaccination schedules).

Real life events trump any and all studies you could ever provide. There are thousands and thousands of examples of this.

My kids aren't vaccinated and they never will be. The joke's on you all.

/end thread
edit on 3-9-2016 by X88B88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You do realise that simply making would claims without substance doesn't make them true, right?

I think this was meant for the CDC, actually.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?And they say they don't want to harm children...

Perhaps you should be asking this same question of the for-profit pharmaceutical industry.

Since the people that drink the pharmaceutical corporation and CDC Kool-Aid couldnt care less or choose not to believe (in reality) that my child could acquire permanent neurological injury from the recommended vaccination schedule and ingredients, then please tell me why I should care whether or not their children get sick from viruses they've supposedly been immunized against?

Don't you all believe in herd immunity? If your children have already been immunized, then there's nothing to worry about.

BTW....a co-worker of mine had his twins fully vaccinated against pertussis (full CDC schedule), and they both caught it not once, but twice. I have no expectation of any of you believing that story, even though it's true. lol. You 'vaxxers' just suck up anything you're told by 'official sources'.

So....what are you even doing on ATS if you're not going to question the official sources that you've apparently bought into? I posted a true story and was immediately called a liar, by 'Pardon?'. Then I was attacked by other members that apparently blindly support the current vaccination schedule.

Again, what are you doing here if you're not willing to learn? Unless you're shilling, of course....

Unfortunately for your arguments, my truth still stands, regardless of what you believe. I know 2 families first hand that have children with autism; both occurred post vaccination and were unnatural in development. One family is here in California, the other is in New Jersey (the highest state for childhood autism at 1 in 46, and which 'coincidentally' has mandatory CDC vaccination schedules).

Real life events trump any and all studies you could ever provide. There are thousands and thousands of examples of this.

My kids aren't vaccinated and they never will be. The joke's on you all.

/end thread

Aside from the facts that your arguments are very old and tired and have all been debunked on this thread and many others before, your earlier post disqualifies you from being taken seriously at all.

You posted a story, that's it, just a story.
You embellished it with incorrect details for impact and didn't back it up.
That's essentially lying.
"Real life events trump any and all studies you could ever provide".
Nope. No they don't without evidence and conjecture and correlation is neither.
The "thousands and thousands of examples" are also stories. Stories become fact when the correct evidence is presented and that's what these stories fail to do.

"Don't you all believe in herd immunity? If your children have already been immunized, then there's nothing to worry about".
What about kids who for one reason or another can't be vaccinated?
As is the case with most things in life no vaccine guarantees 100% immunity, so herd immunity protects those.
It also prevents the spread of disease as someone who's immune doesn't become a vector.
It also protects the selfish leeches who refuse to vaccinate, like yourself.
So if it was up to you and less people vaccinated within a very short time we would see diseases increase and they tend to increase exponentially. And when you get exponential increase that's when mortality rates start to rise.

So, unlike the average selfish anti-vaxxer like yourself, I also care about the rest of the community.

Since the CDC and FDA have removed vaccines which have seen to have the potential to cause harm and knock back many vaccines before they even get released, your statement that they don't care is as wrong and as unfounded as your other claims.

As for my being on here, I've been on this site for quite a number of years as some of the information on it is enlightening however when I stumble upon harmful nonsense like yours I feel I have to redress the balance, you know, deny ignorance...

And just in case readers have missed this, here's your post from earlier. In fact I'll re-post this on every reply I make to you.;

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Aside from the facts that your arguments are very old and tired and have all been debunked on this thread and many others before

As are the lies coming from the CDC and pharmaceutical companies. Real world events have proven time and again, tens of thousands of injuries, that vaccinations carry the risk of permanent neurological and other physiological damage. As time goes on, and more and more children are injured, the truth will out, as it's already starting to. We'll all look back on this one day as another fumble by the pharma owned regulatory agency, the CDC, just as they were bought and paid for years ago by big tobacco when they stated prior to 1963 that smoking tobacco poses no heath risks whatsoever.

You posted a story, that's it, just a story. You embellished it with incorrect details for impact and didn't back it up. That's essentially lying.

So...relaying real life stories is lying. Got it. I sure hope you never tell anyone any stori....er....lie, as you've accused me of.

"Real life events trump any and all studies you could ever provide". Nope. No they don't without evidence and conjecture and correlation is neither. The "thousands and thousands of examples" are also stories. Stories become fact when the correct evidence is presented and that's what these stories fail to do.

And, wrong again. Tens of thousands of examples of children being vaccinated, suffering injury from them, and developing permanent damage. Those are real life events that cannot be refuted, no matter what the NHS, CDC or big pharma would have you believe. After all, it would cause them great monetary grief were the truth known, and they have shareholders to answer to, after all.

"Don't you all believe in herd immunity? If your children have already been immunized, then there's nothing to worry about". What about kids who for one reason or another can't be vaccinated? As is the case with most things in life no vaccine guarantees 100% immunity, so herd immunity protects those. It also prevents the spread of disease as someone who's immune doesn't become a vector. It also protects the selfish leeches who refuse to vaccinate, like yourself. So if it was up to you and less people vaccinated within a very short time we would see diseases increase and they tend to increase exponentially. And when you get exponential increase that's when mortality rates start to rise.

And I'm perfectly happy to be a selfish leech, as long as I don't make the silly, stupid and misinformed decision to pump my children full of toxic cocktails that could lead to permanent damage. I'd rather that than be a pharma sheeple that believes everything the pharmaceutical companies tell you w/o question. They should thank you for not cutting into their profit margins.

And, again, you're wrong that these diseases would increase exponentially. You really need to educate yourself about vaccination schedules in various countries. Once you do you'll know that many countries, such as the UK, do not vaccinate at all for Hepatitis-B. So by your logic, Hepatitis-B must be running rampant in infants in the UK and exponentially increasing!! ZOMFG!1!!

So, unlike the average selfish anti-vaxxer like yourself, I also care about the rest of the community.

No, you obviously care very little, since you want every child to be injected with toxic poisons that carry a great risk for permanent damage.

Since the CDC and FDA have removed vaccines which have seen to have the potential to cause harm and knock back many vaccines before they even get released, your statement that they don't care is as wrong and as unfounded as your other claims.

Your ignorance of the subject is showing again. MMR, DTAP and Hep-B all are part of the recommended CDC schedule and are harmful in many cases.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.iansvoice.org...

www.hrsa.gov...

If they weren't, there would be no vaccination injury compensation fund by the US Govt.

As for my being on here, I've been on this site for quite a number of years as some of the information on it is enlightening however when I stumble upon harmful nonsense like yours I feel I have to redress the balance, you know, deny ignorance...

You should start by informing yourself then; you know, deny your own ignorance. You're looking quite foolish and much like an industry stooge. Why you choose to act this way, I have no idea. But I hope you wake up from it someday.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Aside from the facts that your arguments are very old and tired and have all been debunked on this thread and many others before

As are the lies coming from the CDC and pharmaceutical companies. Real world events have proven time and again, tens of thousands of injuries, that vaccinations carry the risk of permanent neurological and other physiological damage. As time goes on, and more and more children are injured, the truth will out, as it's already starting to. We'll all look back on this one day as another fumble by the pharma owned regulatory agency, the CDC, just as they were bought and paid for years ago by big tobacco when they stated prior to 1963 that smoking tobacco poses no heath risks whatsoever.

You posted a story, that's it, just a story. You embellished it with incorrect details for impact and didn't back it up. That's essentially lying.

So...relaying real life stories is lying. Got it. I sure hope you never tell anyone any stori....er....lie, as you've accused me of.

"Real life events trump any and all studies you could ever provide". Nope. No they don't without evidence and conjecture and correlation is neither. The "thousands and thousands of examples" are also stories. Stories become fact when the correct evidence is presented and that's what these stories fail to do.

And, wrong again. Tens of thousands of examples of children being vaccinated, suffering injury from them, and developing permanent damage. Those are real life events that cannot be refuted, no matter what the NHS, CDC or big pharma would have you believe. After all, it would cause them great monetary grief were the truth known, and they have shareholders to answer to, after all.

"Don't you all believe in herd immunity? If your children have already been immunized, then there's nothing to worry about". What about kids who for one reason or another can't be vaccinated? As is the case with most things in life no vaccine guarantees 100% immunity, so herd immunity protects those. It also prevents the spread of disease as someone who's immune doesn't become a vector. It also protects the selfish leeches who refuse to vaccinate, like yourself. So if it was up to you and less people vaccinated within a very short time we would see diseases increase and they tend to increase exponentially. And when you get exponential increase that's when mortality rates start to rise.

And I'm perfectly happy to be a selfish leech, as long as I don't make the silly, stupid and misinformed decision to pump my children full of toxic cocktails that could lead to permanent damage. I'd rather that than be a pharma sheeple that believes everything the pharmaceutical companies tell you w/o question. They should thank you for not cutting into their profit margins.

And, again, you're wrong that these diseases would increase exponentially. You really need to educate yourself about vaccination schedules in various countries. Once you do you'll know that many countries, such as the UK, do not vaccinate at all for Hepatitis-B. So by your logic, Hepatitis-B must be running rampant in infants in the UK and exponentially increasing!! ZOMFG!1!!

No, you obviously care very little, since you want every child to be injected with toxic poisons that carry a great risk for permanent damage.

Your ignorance of the subject is showing again. MMR, DTAP and Hep-B all are part of the recommended CDC schedule and are harmful in many cases.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.iansvoice.org...

www.hrsa.gov...

If they weren't, there would be no vaccination injury compensation fund by the US Govt.

You should start by informing yourself then; you know, deny your own ignorance. You're looking quite foolish and much like an industry stooge. Why you choose to act this way, I have no idea. But I hope you wake up from it someday.

Again, stories do not make reality.
Where are these tens of thousands of injuries reported?
They're not even in VAERS and anyone can report into that.
So, aside from inside your head, where are you getting these numbers from?

And yes, I do believe you're lying with your stories, you've said nothing to make me think any differently.

You've contradicted yourself on the compensatory aspect too. See if you can find out where you've done that.

As for Hep B not being given in the UK, you're either misinformed or deliberately lying.
www.nhs.uk...
Pregnant women are screened for Hep B and if positive their babies are vaccinated within 24 hours of birth.
I would suggest that the difference between the UK and US when it comes to Hep B is as a result of socialised healthcare.

You then go on to say that MMR, DTaP and Hep B all cause harm.
The you post three links, one showing an individual's court case victory (law isn't science, a good lawyer will almost always win) hence this statement "It is this temporal association that provides the link. It is this that has shown on the balance of probabilities that the vaccination triggered the epilepsy."
Temporal does not equal causal.
And it's one case, where's all the others?

You 2nd is a newspaper article which is wordy but very inconclusive (what was the outcome of their appeal?).

Your 3rd is about an allergic reaction which more than likely would have not been unique to the vaccine which is confirmed when he had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics too.

So rather than believe stories and liars I like to look at the facts.

You have however given me another quote to add to your previous one though which highlights exactly what you are.
The hole you're digging is getting deeper and deeper.

And I'm perfectly happy to be a selfish leech

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

"Again, stories do not make reality."
Stories don't make reality, but in many cases, like mine, they are reality.

"Where are these tens of thousands of injuries reported?"
I don't do other people's homework for them, sorry.

"They're not even in VAERS and anyone can report into that."
Many are not reported at all because pediatricians have been trained to divert blame away from vaccines to....whatever. So many families that are gullible, like yourself, believe the pediatrician and don't take it any further.

"So, aside from inside your head, where are you getting these numbers from?"
Again, I don't do other people's homework for them, sorry.

"And yes, I do believe you're lying with your stories, you've said nothing to make me think any differently."
That's ok. You've already stated that you believe the lies of the NHS, CDC and vaccine manufacturers, so I'm not surprised that you can't see truth when it hits you in the face.

"You've contradicted yourself on the compensatory aspect too. See if you can find out where you've done that."
Don't need to, because I haven't.

"As for Hep B not being given in the UK, you're either misinformed or deliberately lying.
www.nhs.uk...
Pregnant women are screened for Hep B and if positive their babies are vaccinated within 24 hours of birth.
I would suggest that the difference between the UK and US when it comes to Hep B is as a result of socialised healthcare."
See if you can figure out where you went wrong with this one.

"You then go on to say that MMR, DTaP and Hep B all cause harm.
The you post three links, one showing an individual's court case victory (law isn't science, a good lawyer will almost always win) hence this statement "It is this temporal association that provides the link. It is this that has shown on the balance of probabilities that the vaccination triggered the epilepsy."
Temporal does not equal causal.
And it's one case, where's all the others?"
Your position seems to be that vaccines cause no harm; I've proved that position wrong with a few very easy to find examples. There are many, many more to be found if you simply look. But again, not gonna do your homework for you.

"So rather than believe stories and liars I like to look at the facts."
Right. You mean those 'facts' from vaccine manufacturers that tested their own products and found them to be perfectly safe, yet still had US Congress pass the Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 which indemnified them from any responsibility for injuries? Are those the 'facts' you're referring to?

Man, are you gullible.

Next you're going to tell me that alcohol and tobacco are perfectly safe because InBev and Phillip Morris have released studies showing that they're both perfectly safe to consume in any quantity.

"You have however given me another quote to add to your previous one though which highlights exactly what you are.
The hole you're digging is getting deeper and deeper."
Please do! I wouldn't have typed it had I cared, especially about what a gullible vaccine sheeple like yourself thinks about me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I won't directly quote you as the word count will be too high so I'll look at your points in order.

Stories are stories until they're backed with evidence.
You've yet to provide any.

You won't post the "tens of thousands of injuries" as they're aren't any, I've looked thanks.

That's a bold statement, do you have any proof that paeds are "trained to divert blame away from vaccines"?
If they are then why are some reported then?

The numbers are only inside of your head as you cannot find them. If you could I guarantee you would take the utmost pleasure in providing them.

As mentioned in another post one of your links referenced gub'ment agencies as proof.
You believed that post didn't you?
Cherry-picking again?

Yes, you did contradict yourself but your immature reply suggests you don't know where.

You said Hep B isn't given at all in the UK.
I showed you it is.
See if you can figure out why there would be a difference (I've already given you a hint).

My position isn't that vaccines cause no harm.
My position is that they don't cause anywhere near the harm that you believe and certainly don't cause autism.
And you proved absolutely nothing with your "examples" as I showed above.
And yes, I've looked.

Try to find out why the vaccine act was introduced.
It's actually got very little to do with the vaccines themselves and more to do with the litigiousness nature of the USA.
Also try to find out why the vaccine act doesn't always protect the manufacturers.
There's a bit of homework for you.

Here we go, the old irrelevant tobacco gambit.
Is that it? Is that all you've got?
Just so you know, from the 1920's onwards there were many publications showing the direct association of smoking with lung cancer and which were upheld by the vast majority of health professionals. The problem was with the media, not the scientists. It was the doctors and scientists who were putting pressure on the government to act. That's not the case with vaccines so it's a very poor analogy.
And which InBev study are you referring too as I can't find any which suggest what you've stated. Making things up again perhaps? I wouldn't put it past you.

Gullibility is a good word, you should look into it more...

Personally I couldn't give two hoots about you but what you're doing is showing the rest of the readers what a typical, rabid anti-vaxxer is like so thanks for that.
Makes for an easy choice for people.

And I'm perfectly happy to be a selfish leech

edit on 15/9/16 by Pardon? because: Formatting

edit on 15/9/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yep, my wife and I are proudly anti-vaxx!! I'd be pro-vaxx if the vaccine manufacturers actually cared about the health of people instead of their bottom line. You don't seem to understand that these are for-profit corporations, and vaccines generate $billions in income wordlwide; they don't manufacture vaccines for free, nor for self-imposed altruistic and philanthropic reasons of helping humanity. If you believe they are, then you're a sucker. They are in the business of making as much $$$ as they can, and they care not if children are injured, as they have government imposed mandatory vaccinations in many states, and government enforced indemnity from all vaccine injury lawsuits. Essentially, they have a free ride to do whatever the hell they want with no threat of repercussions.

And yes, despite everything you've been told and choose to believe, vaccinations have and can cause autism. The link has been hidden for years by the vaccine manufacturers and CDC's junk science and skewed data, as some whistleblowers have already testified to. There's another recent thread on how this occurs. Here's the story, and is the same with pharmaceutical corps.:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Unfortunately, for people like you, it will take a severe vaccine induced injury to a child of someone you know (perhaps your own) before you realize that you've been lied to and were gullible enough to swallow it hook, line & sinker before using any critical thought skills.

edit on 15-9-2016 by X88B88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lots of words, not a shred of evidence. Colour me surprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

lol

Plenty of evidence out there for those that wish to know. I don't do people's homework for them, so get crackin'!

Edit: Out of the kindness of my black, anti-vaxx heart I decided to help you understand why most pediatricians don't report vaccine injuries and why they are pushing to vaccinate every child that they can:

wellnessandequality.com...

...Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians $400 per fully vaccinated child. If your pediatrician has just 100 fully-vaccinated patients turning 2 this year, that’s $40,000. Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays your doctor a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2. If your doctor manages to fully vaccinate 200 patients, that bonus jumps to $80,000.

edit on 15-9-2016 by X88B88 because: An attempt to help those that are too thick to help themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: GetHyped

lol

Plenty of evidence out there for those that wish to know. I don't do people's homework for them, so get crackin'!

Edit: Out of the kindness of my black, anti-vaxx heart I decided to help you understand why most pediatricians don't report vaccine injuries and why they are pushing to vaccinate every child that they can:

wellnessandequality.com...

...Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians $400 per fully vaccinated child. If your pediatrician has just 100 fully-vaccinated patients turning 2 this year, that’s $40,000. Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays your doctor a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2. If your doctor manages to fully vaccinate 200 patients, that bonus jumps to $80,000.

You do realise that there are lots of countries which exist outside of the US that don't have insurance based healthcare?
You do also realise that just one hospitalisation from a vaccine preventable disease would cost the insurance companies more than $40k?
Of course you do.
Because you've done your "research" haven't you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join