It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Risk of Collapse at Jesus Tomb is a Symbol of WWIII and how to overcome it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The only thing funny is belief in a fraud.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Rapha

Demons that have a weakness to iron? Sounds like supermans weakness to kryptonite!

Yes Demons and critters like them have an issue with iron...that is a very long standing Occult tradition. Probably has something to do with (electro)magnetic properties...for instance, an iron cage; is also a Faraday cage...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

actual tomb where the body of Jesus was once buried

On topic as you requested; shouldn't you say "where according to tradition he was buried"?

en.wikipedia.org...

The church contains, according to traditions dating back at least to the fourth century, the two holiest sites in Christendom

A lot happens in 300 odd years...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, the exact location of the holy places and also of the holy relics was collected in detail by the Roman Empress St Helene in her historic trip to Palestine, she was the mother of the first Christian Emperor Constantine.

St Helene cautiously recorded all what it was already known , through the means of oral tradition , by the fourth century, so nothing was a new discovery at that time, all was referred by sources that were transmitting information that was kept by the Christian communities along centuries.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think Tradition is a trustful source, since it precedes always any written records, and since Christians were a religion under prosecution before that century, so they only way they had to maintain their faith alive was precisely by keeping in secret essential elements over which it was founded.

It is unthinkable that the place of the tomb of Christ, or of the last supper , or of his crucifixion would have been forgotten by the Christians of Jerusalem.

en.wikipedia.org...

Who normally ignore or even attack tradition are the sects that do that since they want to make us believe that there was no actual Christianism before the reformers came to this world ( Luther, Calvin, Zwingli) in their anti clerical rhetoric, as well as all what was holy before them was false.

The best proof that a place is holy is when different traditions concede to credit it in that way, when not only the Latin Church, but the Orthodox one plus the Oriental ones all accept it as authentic.

St. Helena is considered by the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Eastern and Latin Catholic churches, as well as by the Anglican Communion and Lutheran Churches, as a saint.

The Principal reason for which many Protestant denominations don't consider the Holy Sepulcher as authentic is because their denominations together with the Anglicans don't have right of presence on the corresponding Church. That is the origin of the veneration of the Garden Tomb, elsewhere in Jerusalem.

The Roman Historian Eusebius Pamphilius clearly wrote in his book "Life of Constantine", that he Tomb in the Garden was ,Prior to Constantine's time, was a temple to Aphrodite, built by the Emperor Hadrian.

Please check:
www.ccel.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/18/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm surprised that no one mentioned Prayer , do people still believe that Prayer has the power to move mountains and cast out demons like Jesus taught?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

I'm surprised that no one mentioned Prayer , do people still believe that Prayer has the power to move mountains and cast out demons like Jesus taught?

I assumed to prevent a collapse of the tomb would require some nails, maybe some reinforcement / supporting beams... Maybe an engineer if we really want to over complicate it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is no evidence god exists and all evidence to date suggest he doesnt. If he did exist we would not have war, famine, disease and my mom would not have died for no reason at all a day ago.

Take the God talk and shove it. Its a waste of time and only causes grief while prayers are ignored.

# him...

Sorry for your loss, but this, your judgement is all based on your very flawed human system of values, so you know not what you say, and that is a pretty harsh thing to say here. And you are wrong for doing so,. I see it as just a selfish outburst and quite childish. Re-read the OP and read where it says anyone is invited in for a discussion of the interesting things mentioned, not to come in and vent how much you hate God, that right there is quite pathetic.
edit on 21-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Well that isn't exactly what he said (taught) What he really said was this,

Mark 11:23 "Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, “Be taken up and thrown into the sea”, and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you"

He was speaking about the power of the word, of the holy man (holy human)
edit on 21-5-2016 by Ove38 because: link fix

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I always find it.... typical... when a religious person judges / chastises another person for a differing view while at the same time they ignore the part of the bible that says only god can judge.

ironic

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I always find it.... typical... when a religious person judges / chastises another person for a differing view while at the same time they ignore the part of the bible that says only god can judge.

ironic

what part would that be ?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

ironic

What you said and are doing is not "another view" it's called baiting and trolling.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

not really no. its a point of view.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

That is a pretty interesting point, we feel comfortable to sit down in the chair of the judge but we don't think for a minute how difficult is to be in the shoes of who is judged, and also how risky is to make an analysis only from what we have at our sight or what we can infer from appearances.

Many times, when I hear nasty comments that the people launch like darts against others or against institutions I wonder if who is judging is aware that if he or she fails even in a small way in the verdict it could commit a huge sin, a detail not weighted correctly can be used to incriminate.

Socrates used to say that appearances deceive and he was right, because there are many things that are not so evident and may have a tremendous weight in a final outcome, for instance the bad example of a father or mother , or the lack of them , or any kind of abuse in childhood can damage morally a person in such a way that later it will trigger perhaps a criminal behavior.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/22/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join