It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron admits profiting from Tax SCAM !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If the system is corrupt...and the leaders of the system participate in and perpetuate that corruption...then the leaders need to change along with the system. The leaders are part of the problem...they're not separate from it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Trending on Twitter now:
#CurseDavidCameron
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: gortex
I find it convenient that the shares he sold were done so just bellow the tax threshold , I think there may be a reason for that.

Of course it's convenient, that's what people do. That's what I do. If I can avoid paying tax then I will!

I am not defending Cameron, but just pointing out that this was something his father did, not Cameron. While people are concentrating on Cameron those who have - in person - sought to rip tax payers off big-time are happy.

Are you trolling this thread deliberately?

It isn't the sin of his father we are talking about, it's the sin of the son. The Panama papers are examples from one financial legal company, in one Tax haven country.

Do you think it's a coincidence Cameron's investments are included in this? If information was hacked on any bank in any Tax haven, some other Tory name would crop up, maybe even New Labour names.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I am not defending Cameron, but just pointing out that this was something his father did, not Cameron.

Cameron held the shares until Jan 2010 , then when he believed he would become PM he sold the shares because he knew they would be a problem for him as PM , his father died in September 2010 leaving him £300.000 , source of that money unknown.

Sorry but I don't see how anyone can defend the man , his father may have started it but he knew what the investments were about and partook in the scheme willingly , now thanks to the leak we all know what we suspected was true , he and his sort say one thing and do another , do as I say not as I do.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What I meant was changing the leader or ruling party is superficial and in essence changes nothing , it's like the choice between salt and vinegar crisps or ready salted , regardless of the flavour they're still crisps.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: IAMTAT

What I meant was changing the leader or ruling party is superficial and in essence changes nothing , it's like the choice between salt and vinegar crisps or ready salted , regardless of the flavour they're still crisps.

Yeah, but the bacon flavour crisps get my vote every time.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Man alive. I read your posts, in this thread and others and seriously question where you're coming from. He is the leader of our country, not some self employed plumber on £30k/year.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

No, but if people cannot accept a different point of view then that's not my problem. I'll let you groupthink together.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

No, but if people cannot accept a different point of view then that's not my problem. I'll let you groupthink together.

Listen, I can accept a different point of view, but you are denying Cameron has done anything wrong. He hasn't until proven guilty, but he has changed his stance on this at least three times already and it appears he has agreed to admit this much.

I appreciate you are true blue and you know what, I admire you for it, we know where we stand, we know what to expect when you contribute.

I have agreed with you on many things outside of political threads. It is not a personal attack and yes we welcome your input, of course we do.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

IMHO, I believe Cameron will lose the European referendum unless he can wriggle his way out of it.

Cameron appears to be more Teflon than Blair at times, but the timing of this coinciding with resignations in his cabinet and Osborne back tracking on Disability benefits, surely there is only so much the good people of Britain will accept, before deciding enough is enough.

Knives are out for Cameron,
Osborne fell on his sword.

Todays printed MSM reporting on £9m tax payers money to pay for anti Brexit propaganda.

I wander how Boris is doing?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The fact that Cameron got exposed and a lesser member of the party wasnt sacrificed and outed as a distraction while he got his accountants to bury it all is something of an indicator that the party no longer has a great deal of confidence in him.

Interesting to see how far this goes, if it goes anywhere at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cameron needs to resign, especially if he loses the EU referendum.

Please all vote Leave by the way

Let's look at a few of Cameron's achievements...

- Benefited from an offshore tax haven
- Completely failed to bring immigration down to "the tens of thousands"
- Completely failed to get our budget deficit to a surplus
- Cut disability benefit while also cutting corporation tax
- His so called renegotiation with the EU was a shambles
- Raised VAT to 20%
- Sold off our Royal Mail
- He's a massive advocate for TTIP, he even claims it was his idea!
- Allegedly put his penis inside a dead pigs mouth
edit on 83131bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Apr 2016 16:31:32 -05003016 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

You forgot his main achievement of being instrumental in causing the chaos we are now seeing by jumping into bed with Sarkozy and destroying Libya.

I would still like to know who he sold his Blairmore shares to , was it a market deal or did he sell them privately to someone he knows ?
If it's the latter then that raises further questions,

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
According to Ken Livingstone... "Cameron shouldn’t just resign… he should be sent to prison!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join