It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron admits profiting from Tax SCAM !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
David Cameron has now admitted that he did profit from shares from his father’s offshore investment fund revealed in the Panama papers after denying he had.
Hardly surprising.

Speaking after almost a week of refusing to comment on the leak but issuing four statements, Cameron said he and his wife, Samantha, held 5,000 units in the Blairmore Investment Trust from 1997 to January 2010.
The stake was purchased for £12,497 and sold for £31,500, giving the Camerons a £19,003 profit,£300 below the capital gains tax allowance. The prime minister insisted they declared the annual dividends they received from the investment, and paid full income tax on any returns.
www.theguardian.com...

£300 below the capital gains tax allowance limit , wonder who he sold them to , I'm sure that's just coincidence and there's nothing to see here.

I look forward to further revelations , particularly in relation to Dave (Flashman) Cameron and his family.

edit on 7-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You know what I've noticed in life..
If your honest and law abiding, you get nowhere..
If your a crafty, dishonest and do what you like you seem to succeed.

I guarantee, although this snake has fallen in a bucket of sht, he will still come out smelling like roses...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ICELAND HIM!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ICELAND HIM!

God no..... If we get that we get George Osborne as PM!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I look forward to further revelations . . .

I don't know much about his opium dealing family but I do have this piece of dirt. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, sins of the father and all that.

It's the present I am more concerned about. The people who have done this in person, with full knowledge and intent. It's a distraction concentrating on Cameron. A convenience for political opponents, but a distraction nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

A distraction, but fun.

David Cameron's forebears have a long history in financial racketeering. His great-great grandfather, Emile Levita, a German Jew, was related to the German-Jewish Goldsmid banking family, and obtained British citizenship in 1871. He was the director of the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China.

The Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China was founded in London in 1851 following the grant of a Royal Charter from Queen Victoria. It opened its first branches in 1858 in Calcutta and Bombay and then Shanghai. The Shanghai branch of Chartered bank began operation in August 1858. Initially, the bank's business was in large volume discounting and re-discounting of opium and cotton bills.

Although opium cultivation gradually increased in China, opium imports still increased by more than 50% between 1863 and 1888. Transactions in the opium trade generated substantial profits for the Chartered Bank and the Jews and Freemasons who controlled it.

Later, the Chartered Bank also became one of the principal foreign banknote-issuing institutions in Shanghai. In 1862, the bank was authorized to issue bank notes in Hong Kong, a privilege it continues to exercise to this day. Over the following decades, it printed bank notes in China and Malaya.

With the Rothschilds' opening of the Suez Canal in 1869 (Jewish Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli was accused of undermining Britain's constitutional system, due to his lack of consent from Parliament when purchasing the shares with funding from the Rothschild Jews), Chartered was well placed to expand and develop its dope-running and other rackets.

Besides usury, the bank also dealt in cotton from Bombay, indigo and tea from Calcutta, rice from Burma, sugar from Java, tobacco from Sumatra, hemp from Manila and silk from Yokohama. In 1912, Chartered Bank became the first foreign bank to receive a license to operate in New York.

In 1927, the bank acquired 75% of the P&O Bank, which had offices in Colombo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Canton. P&O Bank also owned Allahabad Bank.

In 1957, the Chartered Bank acquired the Eastern Bank, giving it a network of branches in Aden, Bahrain, Beirut, Lebanon, Qatar and the UAE. It also bought the Ionian Bank's Cyprus Branches.

Chartered Bank merged with the Standard Bank of South Africa in 1969, and the combined bank became the Standard Chartered Bank. It's motto is "Here for Good" so you know they're evil.

Chartered Bank Director, Emile Levita married Catherine Plumridge Rée, the daughter of Hermann Philipp Rée (from an prominent Danish Jewish family.) Their children were Arthur Levita, Cecil Levita and Enid Levita.

Arthur Levita of Panmure Gordon stockbrokers, together with Sir Ewen Cameron (London head of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank, and member of the Council for Foreign Bondholders and the Committee for Chinese Bondholders) played key roles in arranging loans from the Rothschild syndicate, including Jacob Schiff, to the Japanese central banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo [高橋是清] to finance the Japanese war against Orthodox Christian Russia in 1905. Cecil Levita was chairman of the London County Council. The Jewess Enid Levita married Sir Ewen Cameron's son.

Enit Levita is David Cameron's paternal grandmother. His father, Ian Cameron, was a successful stockbroker, a partner at Panmure Gordon, like his father and grandfather.
- See more at: www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ICELAND HIM!

God no..... If we get that we get George Osborne as PM!

No we won't. That little weasel will never be PM now.

Gortex - This doesn't surprise me n the slightest. Last evening the PM's press office stated that neither Cameron, his wife or children will benefit from any offshore investments in the future. Even Mrs Cobaltic questioned the now? I thought the statement suggested that he had some involvement in the past, maybe up to and including a few days ago.

Misterlondon - I think he is going to struggle to wriggle his way out of this one, but just lookng at all the protests going on over this outside Parliament or Downing Street, and I think you could be right.
edit on 7/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It's a distraction concentrating on Cameron.

He is the leader of this country , he is supposed to be cracking down on tax avoidance and those who indulge in such but it seems he has in the past and may until recently have been engaging in such .... no distraction just an unfortunate ( for him) truth.

I find it convenient that the shares he sold were done so just bellow the tax threshold , I think there may be a reason for that.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

His face gets more red the longer he talks probably blowing the hot air out of his mouth because that's all he ever does, his words are just words, no truth to them.

If you look into this scandal and read the notes regarding his fathers company he had workers in Barbados signing off on everything to make it appear the centre of operations was in Barbados therefore not eligible for being taxed in the UK, however ALL the decisions were made in the UK so the company should have been liable to taxes.

Got nothing against Cameron defending his father, most people would do the same, but when you dig even a little you'll see it's all lies and I don't believe for a second that all his wealth is held in savings and only 2 houses and his that his Father only left him 300k when his Fathers estimated wealth in 2007 was over £10million

When Ian died, suddenly on holiday in France, his estate was valued at just £2.74million. Crucially, however, his will only detailed his UK assets. In April 2015, a Channel 4 investigation confirmed what many had long suspected: that he had left money squirrelled away in Jersey. Quite how much is unknown, but the ‘grant of probate’ filed in Jersey and attached to his will would only have been required for assets of more than £10,000. Cameron’s father also had financial links to Switzerland – raising the possibility that the family retains assets there. All this would be enough to put Cameron in a league well above the hard-working middle classes. It is Samantha’s money, however, that pushes the couple into the ranks of the super rich. She, too, has made an art of underplaying it. In her twenties, she would tell people that her father Reggie was a ‘farmer’. In fact, Sir Reginald Sheffield is the eighth holder of a baronetcy that dates back to 1755, and has a property portfolio worth upwards of £20million. It includes 3,000 acres of arable land; a £5million stately home near York; a place in London; and the family seat in Lincolnshire, a Regency mansion called Normanby Hall.

The truth about David Cameron's incredible family wealth

So he was worth over £10million in 2007 and suddenly when he dies he's only worth £2.47million that's nearly £8million unaccounted for, he's lauded for being a good businessman so I doubt he lost that £8million

Porky piggy Cameron is just liar
edit on 7/4/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

He is as involved in the inherent corruption and profiteering as anyone.

We need to wipe the slate clean and get rid of all of these amoral, self-advancing scumbags - regardless of political persuasion and affiliation - and start afresh with a new system more inclined to look after the interests and well being of the ordinary, British people.

If people can't now see how the current system only serves to maintain the status quo and the interests of a select elite then they never will see what is so blatantly obvious and we will be forever doomed to a life subservient to these bastards.

Apologies for the rant like nature of this post but this week really hasn't been a good one and this really boils my piss.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Shouldn't he be punished for this hypocrisy...or is he immune because of his party affiliation?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: paraphi

It's a distraction concentrating on Cameron.

He is the leader of this country , he is supposed to be cracking down on tax avoidance and those who indulge in such but it seems he has in the past and may until recently have been engaging in such .... no distraction just an unfortunate ( for him) truth.

I find it convenient that the shares he sold were done so just bellow the tax threshold , I think there may be a reason for that.

What I don't understand is how anyone can defend his actions, especially as we have had to pay our taxes and thank goodness for that eh, otherwise the deficit would be even bigger.

Some people claim that if we were in those circles, we would be doing the same thing, so stop being so pious over it. What I say is regardless of the amount of money I have, I would never associate with the likes of Cameron and Osborne and I am sure they would feel the same about me.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

and start afresh with a new system more inclined to look after the interests and well being of the ordinary, British people.

Spot on , the system is corrupted and broken beyond repair , we need to change the system not the leader.
I don't know what the answer is but I know we can't continue like this.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The can of worms may have just been opened.

Let battle commence.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't profess to have all, if any, of the answers.

All I know is that the system we currently have is no longer fit for purpose and we, the British people, deserve something better.

At the end of the day it is up to us the force through the change we need.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Of course it's convenient, that's what people do. That's what I do. If I can avoid paying tax then I will!

I am not defending Cameron, but just pointing out that this was something his father did, not Cameron. While people are concentrating on Cameron those who have - in person - sought to rip tax payers off big-time are happy.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We'll never get the change we need by going through the regular channels and following the protocol, it not only takes far too long but it's also engineered in such a way that even if you manage to reach the finish line you'll never win.

I've come to the realisation the only to make the change is to force the change, but then you become just as bad if not worse than those you're trying to defeat. So in the end, even if you win, you lose the moral high ground you're trying to preserve.

The problem lies in those that would be most suited for the responsibility of power are the ones who do not desire that power because they appreciate the reality that power corrupts

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What price some event happening in the next week to distract current events? Of course I really hope that isn't the case, but times like these?

A spokesman for No.10 states that Cameron will be releasing his tax returns as soon as possible.

Labour Deputy Leader Tom Watson states that Cameron may have to resign, whilst his honourable friend John Mann calls for Cameron to quit.

IMHO, I believe Cameron will lose the European referendum unless he can wriggle his way out of it.

Cameron appears to be more Teflon than Blair at times, but the timing of this coinciding with resignations in his cabinet and Osborne back tracking on Disability benefits, surely there is only so much the good people of Britain will accept, before deciding enough is enough.

edit on 7/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20577893]paraphi[/post

just pointing out that this was something his father did, not Cameron

Do you have a problem with reading ?

Camron and his Misses put £12,497 into the venture.

edit on 7-4-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join