It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy in good condition after octopus was found lodged in throat.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Atsbhct
Disgusting keep live intelligent creatures to eat sometimes alive often raw, if we did this to a human what would be thought of us.

That's proportionally bigger than the brains of most of the largest dinosaurs. Another measure of intelligence: you can count neurons. The common octopus has about 130 million of them in its brain. A human has 100 billion.

what? eat humans?

did you really just ask that?

You're right bad comparison, I was looking to compare the eating of intelligent creatures.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

LOL, i know where you were going with it.

And i was a jerk about it. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Glad the boy is going to be OK and if the boyfriend is guilty I hope he rots in prison.

However WTF did the boyfriend do?

At the university there are jokes and memes that go around in regards to Women and live octopus in the bathtub. I will let you fill in the rest which apparently is a THING . Crazy world we live in.

Anyhow I wonder if the idiot boyfriend thought it would be funny to put the octopus in the tub when the child was taking a bath to scare him? Or he forced the kid to eat the octopus alive? Or the child abuse is in regards to the other marks in his face?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Must we always be so concerned about the child?

What sort of state is the octopus in?

Because we're human and this world is our testing ground/planet.

Because we have a heart and we put children first or should, because if we don't we're not leaving this lower level grade.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Disgusting keep live intelligent creatures to eat sometimes alive often raw, if we did this to a human what would be thought of us.

That's proportionally bigger than the brains of most of the largest dinosaurs. Another measure of intelligence: you can count neurons. The common octopus has about 130 million of them in its brain. A human has 100 billion.

I could imagine elitist saying this, because they are so dark they hate humans and haven't passed their tests.

But, Really??????

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

I could imagine elitist saying this, because they are so dark they hate humans and haven't passed their tests.

But, Really??????

Really. Elitist to care for all sentient beings? Uh ok.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Must we always be so concerned about the child?

What sort of state is the octopus in?

Because we're human and this world is our testing ground/planet.

Because we have a heart and we put children first or should, because if we don't we're not leaving this lower level grade.

With no real compassion you have will never leave the lower grade! The octopus is as smart as the child look into it.

“an animal that decorates its lair, has been observed at complicated play.”

Octopus intelligence is well documented: they have been known to open jars, guard their unhatched eggs for months or even years, and demonstrate personalities

In characterizing the octopus, the CUNY biology professor Peter Godfrey-Smith has used language very similar to that of Lerner’s narrator: “It’s probably the closest we’ll get to meeting an intelligent alien.”

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: chiefsmom

Definitely more information is always better.

One thing I find weird is...who performs CPR on a 2 year old who is choking? I know not everyone is trained in first aid...but it seems so backwards to me. And how did a 2 year old get an octopus to put in his mouth?

CPR? I recommend the Heineken Maneuver. Drink large amounts of beer until the obstruction is washed down.

Once they are no longer breathing you would do CPR.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join