It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly discovered planet could destroy Earth any day now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

u sound like a BAW BAG

and i for one am not a believer, but hes right every newspaper and proper scientist are talking about this hypothesised planet..................... so wind your neck in
edit on 13-4-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But if a hypothetical planet was hurtling through space at such INSANE speeds...i doubt it would shepherd any asteroids and comets at all...it would be travelling much too fast for it's gravity to 'catch' the wandering rocks...it would smash them if they were in it's path, but wouldn't herd them.

Think of holding a magnet and slowly bringing it close to a pile of iron washers, it will attract the washers when it's field is close enough to them.

If that same magnet was attached to a bullet and fired at the washers...i doubt it would be in contact with the washers long enough for them to be attracted to the magnet, same thing with a rogue planet whizzing around at unheard of velocities.

edit on 13 4 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Magnetism and gravity do not operate the same way.

Gravity does not require time in order to grab objects. It merely requires the correct proximity to the object, relative to its strength.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The way we take care of this plant, a quick end might be a
blessing. Rather than a slow rotting death.

But I promise to remain positive!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

yes if the end comes to us in our lifetime i would like to think of it as a blessing, imagine being alive to see the end.
but thats it remain positive,
everything makes us stronger

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

everything makes us stronger

That ones kinda ify for me.
Say we compromise @ lysergic acid diethylamide makes ya smarter?

Don"t ask! I have know idea where that came from.
edit on Ram41316v22201600000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Hey Skippy, if you had any comprehension skills you'd see from my statements that my bs meter is at 100%.

What statements? Your 2 line OP with barely nothing to go off to get your views towards what you bring forth?

Something about the US election? It was in NY Post? So what , what does that mean?

Not everyone on ATS is from the States to know what news sites are taken seriously.

Your hope you will be laughing about it come May gives the impression that you hope it doesn't collide with us in April.

That doesn't imply your BS meter is at 100% when I read it, But I guess I lack comprehension skills
Give it up man. No one cares. OP saw the story on the Ny Post. A supposed credible news source. Go away troll.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: 2012newstart

Actually, forget all that. I can debunk your silly Nibiri pretty quickly.

If we can't see it till roughly 7 days before it comes here and destroys us, how has it been detected and its path been determined to be a collision or close enough to cause a mass extinction? According to you (and others) no one can detect it.

Bye bye stupid theory.

I stopped reading (page 4) to reply...off the cuff, as to why it's not visible until 7 days; I think
I know what believers would hang their hat on.

You can't see it until that point (7 days) because it is coming right at us!
And it is right behind the sun!

.....(?)

Lots of pages left to look at, I guess.

# 626
edit on 13-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Say we compromise @ lysergic acid diethylamide makes ya smarter

Depends on how (and if) you land on your feet afterward
lol

I know a few folks who've had their wires "crossed" or something, probably from extended use/taking too much though

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Thanks for this!! It's quite funny how the long elliptical orbit of "Nibiru" was laughed at. Now look.

This is a strawman argument. No one laughed at the notion that an elliptical orbit could exist. We laughed, and still laugh, at the notion that there could be a planet on an orbit so elliptical that it crosses the orbits of the known major planets every 3600 years. To put the above orbital chart into some sense of scale, here's another chart plotting the new Planet 9 theory orbit, along with the old Robert Harrington orbit, along with the Gill Broussard conspiracy version of Planet X orbit:
h.dropcanvas.com...
The grey outermost orbit is the Planet 9 hypothesis. The red orbit is the old Harrington hypothesis, and the grey inner orbit is Gill Broussard's conspiracy planet that was supposed to kill us all last month. Only the last one, Gill's orbit, crosses the orbits of the major planets. The orbits of the currently known major planets out to Neptune are so tiny at this scale that you can't even see them, they're buried at the tip of Gill Broussard's orbit. These theories and these claims are not interchangeable or equivalent to each other.
edit on 15-4-2016 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lol, top space scientist.

Yeah, sounds about as convincing as the # we hear from top climate scientists, eh?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
We are a riding a tiny blue marble in the middle of a debris field.

It should be no surprise for any of us if our world ever collides.

By the time we see it coming, well.....

Bring the popcorn, I'll bring the

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Do it inner city style and go loot your local liquor store, steal some Nike shoes from the Foot Locker and burn that bitch down.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Hey Skippy, if you had any comprehension skills you'd see from my statements that my bs meter is at 100%.

What statements? Your 2 line OP with barely nothing to go off to get your views towards what you bring forth?

Something about the US election? It was in NY Post? So what , what does that mean?

Not everyone on ATS is from the States to know what news sites are taken seriously.

Your hope you will be laughing about it come May gives the impression that you hope it doesn't collide with us in April.

That doesn't imply your BS meter is at 100% when I read it, But I guess I lack comprehension skills

Dude, lighten up. Don't take life too seriously, you don't come out of it alive anyway. You must be a real blast at parties.

Spit coffee on my keyboard with that one...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Is this a real T-shirt? And if so, where can I purchase one?

Also, maybe this Ninth Planet story is the next false flag. After the near-cataclysmic event, it will be revealed to us that intelligent extra-terrestrial life does exist, and they were the ones who prevented our demise.

Then we will come together as one planet and welcome our new overseers. From there it could follow into an Alien Nation or Stargate storyline, I have yet to decide.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Muhahahaha!! Doom! Destruction! Annihilation! All the things dear to me... er, what's left of me. (I am just a head now).
Let the planet come!!

Ogoloth, LOOK! It's Unicron!!!! and munch, munch. we's dust yo!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: holyTerror
a reply to: eisegesis

Is this a real T-shirt? And if so, where can I purchase one?

Also, maybe this Ninth Planet story is the next false flag. After the near-cataclysmic event, it will be revealed to us that intelligent extra-terrestrial life does exist, and they were the ones who prevented our demise.

Then we will come together as one planet and welcome our new overseers. From there it could follow into an Alien Nation or Stargate storyline, I have yet to decide.

Wow an alien race that can move a planet now that's impressive. We should just hand over the earth they win we need to be evicted. But one things good they'll miss our tv shows. I mean really how long they can go watching reruns eventually they will get bored

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Nostradamus prediction for this is; " Stones hidden in the Star's ( Comet's ) beard, striking the Earth, and turning the Seas hectic". Take it or leave it, but I had a vision long ago, which showed my son before he's bent down with old age, in a "Bright Nights" phenomenon, something like the one after the 1908 Tunguska Event in Eastern Siberia. Using a string, to measure on a small Globe, the distance between Tunguska and Edinburgh, Scotland, will be close to the distance between Seattle and the Eastern Atlantic Ocean, at around Seattle's Latitude. The Bay of Biscay will funnel this Maelstrom into the coastal regions of France. And just like with Shoemaker Levy 9, hitting Jupiter, these will string out in a line, across the face of our Earth. Some will hit lands and some hit sea water. Think of what the Tunguska impactor would have done, if it had hit near a large city? Heck, think of what the Chelyabinsk impactor, from a couple of years ago, would have done to Moscow, if it had hit about 15 minutes later? My son is now looking back at his Thirtieth Birthday, if that helps you.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: InhaleExhale

u sound like a BAW BAG

and i for one am not a believer, but hes right every newspaper and proper scientist are talking about this hypothesised planet..................... so wind your neck in

Did I claim its not being discussed or did I post this on page 3

The same stuff was posted on NineMSN here in Australia a few weeks back, it seems to be making to rounds all over world via various so called respected news agencies.

I guess I am not the only with comprehension issues.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dropthree

Give it up man. No one cares. OP saw the story on the Ny Post. A supposed credible news source.

Yes and?

Go away troll.

What gives you that impression?

Did you read any further than the first page?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join