It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Footage Captures 'Crashed Flying Saucer' (SecureTeam10 Hoax)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looks like a trash heap to me.

however

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

How about a deflated balloon?
Perhaps the truck is the owner coming to retrieve it?

Its a long shot but not as long as a Giorgio shot.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

Thank goodness you knew it was a joke. Deadpan humour can get a bit lost on forums.

Swamp gas is still available as a suggestion, if you want it. I didn't have the nerve

ETA - whilst I was making my post the thread got moved to the Hoax Forum. I'm definitely going with swamp gas now.

edit on 7-4-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If only every bs thread on ATS got the same amount of ridicule and calling out as this one did.
The truth is, most ATS'ers will believe all the other nonsense reported by the same people who reported on this bs and present it as "evidence" of what they believe, when it suits them.

While people here are calling this out, remember it the next time someone shares a NWO YouTube video, a "9/11 SMOKING GUN" blog post, a political smear piece about how "evil" Hillary is...

Lets get some intellectual standards back on this damn forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Thank goodness you knew it was a joke. Deadpan humour can get a bit lost on forums.

Swamp gas is still available as a suggestion, if you want it. I didn't have the nerve

ETA - whilst I was making my post the thread got moved to the Hoax Forum. I'm definitely going with swamp gas now.

Eh ok I only know of swamp monster jokes I thought that's where that came from (getting high on airosalts sort of a thing)

So went of to search swamp gas jokes this is what came up ( So I am guessing is one of those jokes going around I never heard of as usual but here we go) My research

All Book results !!! What in the world ?

The Canadian UFO Report: The Best Cases Revealed
... become the butt of jokes for decades to come. Swamp gas is methane gas produced from decaying organic matter.

Gas Leak Cover-Up -
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus." — Agent K ...

Swamp Gas Times: My Two Decades on the UFO Beat
... aliens or that ten-foot aliens have remotely piloted vehicles," says Maccabee, anticipating jokes about "tight quarters. ... CHAPTER 19 AWOL in UFO Heaven My editor at OMNI SWAMP GAS TIMES 113.

The Utah UFO Display: A Scientist Brings Reason and Logic to Over ...
..Before presenting it, Hynek had called me about the swamp gas suggestion, ...

Next this:

A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. With the letters "UFO" emblazoned on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood paralyzed with shock, with his young attendant

Do you realize what just happened?" the station owner finally uttered. "Don't you know what 'UFO' means?!"

The attendant "Good grief, boss! Of course I know what 'UFO' means
'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

AND OF COURSE ... What else but this comes up in the images
lol

edit on 7-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I didn't listen to the video shared yet can't wait to hear what it says

But the extension at the end lol what a coincidence lol

edit on 7-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Crumbs, I didn't realise what endeavours my post would inspire. I wish I could give you a star.

I'll just bestow a medal - it's not nearly enough

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow...a flying saucer with it's own driveway leading off of a dirt road.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Obviously cannot tell what it is, but find it interesting that what appears to be the infamous "white SUV" sitting there. Also not brought up anywhere...if you use the Google Earth "time machine" and go back to the first one before now...9-2010...the area is blurred out. The picture is not as sharp as the present one but you can see the blurring. If it's just something normal, why blur it?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know I am late to this show, but if you look at google earth of the area a bunch of these things are scattered about. S.O. Covered what they are most likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join