It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temperature of Black Hole Jet Exceeds Expectations, Shatters Scientific Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Shatters Scientific Theory

Blah blah blah , Typical scientist!!

When their theories are shattered they go and try to understand why? Oh wait, what? No! we must keep an Open Mind towards Aliens .

LOL, interesting unexpected result look forward to the actual why .

edit on 42430America/ChicagoThu, 07 Apr 2016 10:42:51 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

When their theories are shattered they go and try to understand why? Oh wait, what? No! we must keep an Open Mind towards Aliens .

???

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Black holes suck in dying decaying matter and super condense it into perfect condensed objects. Matter can only be condensed so much before it fractures and redistributes into other formations. So these fracturing of the compression generates separate particles of the same quality. These newly formed assortment of mass however is not magnetic specific.

Gravity does not exist, it is only the magnetic forces sent by an object that generates Gravity. Mass cannot send out a wave unless it has activating oscillation from orbiting matter. There is no gravity unless the particles are both sending attracting, repulsing and neutralizing waves of magnetic force. There is not only an electromagnetic spectrum there is also a protomagnetic and neutromagnetic spectrum as well. All of which combine to form all of the matter in the universe and the laws that separate mass from flying into one direction. Without these counter balancing forces. Matter WOULD fly towards one direction should gravity exist. However gravity does not exist.

Dark energy, the highly compressed matter formed by black holes is NOT sending out any magnetic waves at all, No electro- no proto- no neutro magnetic waves and so has zero gravity. For obvious reasons. The empty space around us is not crushing us into a pulp even though Dark Energy is the most dense substance in the universe as it is has the most compressed matter within a given distance. It is my belief that this process is called Whittology ( i mise well name it right? )

Where an object such as dark energ is so compressed there is zero movement within the particle itself. Since matter is in a state of constant motion. Wittology is the process where since there is zero movement, but the matter wants to move. It generates potential energy that exceeds the energy the decaying matter lost upon compression. So it generates zero point energy from zero movement. This is where all energy comes from to begin with. The process of Whittology allows matter to regenerate energy from the state of entropy. Eventually a single particle of dark energy will become so energized by this potential build up that it will explode, sending all of the compressed mass around through the universe as super energized super charged matter. Eventually it reforms into galaxies and from there into stars.

I made this theory up so i get to call it what ever i want. Anyways, Back to why this relates to the OP.
Since a black hole is a vortex that is constantly eating matter and converting it into dark energy. Once dark energy is complete it is uneffected by the magnetic force of the black hole, as there is zero magnetism being sent out and produced by the dark energy. Instead, it relies on a completely new physics model and a new theory we can call Chritosis, Where matter isn't physically effected by the forces of magnetism but is effected by the force of movement and physical push. What happens is there is so much dark energy being produced that Chritosis takes effect forces the dark energy to leave the black hole.

It is the force of Chritosis caused by the process of Whittology being generated by the black hole that causing the jet stream to occur in the first place, since there is so much Dark Energy being produced it forces the dark energy out just as fast as it is being produced, The movement of the Dark energy through the process of Chritosis that causes friction from incoming particles being drawn in by the black hole to flare and release intense radiation and heat. Because the movement of the dark energy acting like a Jet stream is forcing the incoming matter to release more energy even in its decaying state.

I had fun naming new physical properties in my theory. However i still think someone somewhere is going to plagiarize my thesis. Anyways, using my physics model, it is easy to see that the universe is densely compressed. And is only manifesting a fraction of what is in a compressed state. There is significantly more compressed mass in the universe than physical matter. So it takes much longer to generate energy from a zero point state than it does for the matter use it and become unstable. Which is why the ratio of * empty* space is so high compared to the ratio of physical matter in the universe.

Using this model, the universe never had a beginning or an end. As recovering dark energy replaces the energy loss caused by entropy. And entropy creates decaying matter that eventually gets sucked into a black hole and becomes dark energy to repeat the process. There is no other process required to maintain this balance. And can and will continue for eternity.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What gets me is scientists ability to measure temperature in the range of billions, or now trillions of degrees Kelvin!
I'm no physicist, but wouldn't anything that large be a decent guess? I'm sure there are maths for this, and equations can be wrong, but damn...those are large numbers that we couldn't possibly have instruments to measure with certainty. Or do we? Swanne, help me out here, I need an adult.
edit on 7-4-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Your explanation of dark energy makes sense. First time I have ever said that. I have no math skills to try to help prove or disprove it, I just enjoy the larger conceptual part of the physics of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thats a paradox: how hot matter can be? Without positive or negative pressure it can go to infinity, same for cold. As soon as you introduce pressure you have limitations. Basically no gravity=no limits. If the temperature are so hot in trillions degrees, thats mean that gravity are minimal at that point, therefore if they would scan that area for silicon, they would find out very low concentration of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It was a jk since since we have some members that like to dismiss scientific studies/findings/principles as being biased and selective with solely the purpose to reinforce main stream science or thought process.

When more often than not , its the members that decry science which are only interested in reinforcing their own pre set conclusions.

edit on 36430America/ChicagoThu, 07 Apr 2016 11:36:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Your explanation of dark energy makes sense. First time I have ever said that. I have no math skills to try to help prove or disprove it, I just enjoy the larger conceptual part of the physics of the Universe.

The science geeks can crunch the numbers, all that's important is that a physics model have no paradoxes because paradoxes do not exist, and if a paradox is being created by a theory than the theory is not correct. The universe does not support Paradoxes. This only happens on a theorical level, and if something happens in the universe to generate a paradox it isn't actually a paradox it is a misunderstanding of their theory.

Einstein had some right ideas about particles sending waves. Though he is completely wrong about gravity and my model using logical sense disproves it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That is why I enjoy your model. Gravity, dark energy, dark matter are all creations to fit the standard model, essentially to fill in the gaps for the maths instead of saying "I don't know", or "maybe this isn't completely right". We have limited understanding of gravity, just enough to send out probes and launch crude rockets. On a universal level, however, I feel much is still to be learned. And to disregard any theory is a disservice. Thank you for sharing yours.

edit on 7-4-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Your model sounds great (I really mean it, as a man who has created models myself). But it is lacking in one fundamental knowledge. Gravity is not magnetism. You can test it yourself at home: place a bag with 1 pound of sand near a compass. Then keep on filling the bag with more and more sand so to increase its weight. Check if the compass needle reacts.

Magnetism and gravity are two different forces.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Your model sounds great (I really mean it, as a man who has created models myself). But it is lacking in one fundamental knowledge. Gravity is not magnetism. You can test it yourself at home: place a bag with 1 pound of sand near a compass. Then keep on filling the bag with more and more sand so to increase its weight. Check if the compass needle reacts.

Magnetism and gravity are two different forces.

This test does not prove anything though. And electromagnetism is only one form of magnetism. Particles themselves such as sand only carry a small number of charge capacities that is why its not a good conductor and *Grounds* electricity. The electricity evenly dispenses over the ground.

The compass needle will react just not enough to overcome the overall magnetic force generated by the planet which causes the compass to point to north and south.

Im not sure what that experiment would acomplish perhaps find another anology?
edit on pm40000003016Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:57:02 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

My personal opinion to solve the high temperature of the black hole jet involves preons - something which is a bit controversial in the inner circles of Physics.

If a black hole is strong enough, it could in theory not only rip atoms into particles (generating energy in the process), but also particles into their components (preons) - generating even higher levels of energy which would come as unexpected by physicists who discard the existence of preons.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
perhaps find another anology?

Okay, here's another one. Try to move a 1-gram splinter of wood using the magnetic field of a powerful magnet. The shard of wood will only oppose 1 gram of inertia. If your theory is correct and gavity is caused by magnetism, you should have no trouble attracting the splinter of wood using powerful magnetic fields.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

FYI

How Current Loops and Solenoids Curve Space-time
Andre Fuzfa

Namur Center for Complex systems (naXys),
University of Namur, Belgium
(Dated: December 15, 2015)

The curved space-time around current loops and solenoids carrying arbitrarily large steady electric currents is obtained from the numerical resolution of the coupled Einstein-Maxwell equations in cylindrical symmetry. The artificial gravitational field associated to the generation of a magnetic field produces gravitational redshift of photons and deviation of light. Null geodesics in the curved space-time of current loops and solenoids are also presented. We finally propose an experimental setup, achievable with current technology of superconducting coils, that produces a phase shift of light of the same order of magnitude than astrophysical signals in ground-based gravitational wave observatories.

Source : How Current Loops and Solenoids Curve Space-time

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Wood is mostly made of Carbone and it isn't oritented in the same way certain metals are in initiating the attraction or repulsion of the magnetic force itself. Strong magnets can infact interact with wood. However, the electricity involved in forcing a conductive nature on the wood would be quite high.

Not everything that is magnetic reacts with a magnet close to it as i mentioned. Electromagnetism is only one aspect of magnetism over all. Wood itself presents enough stable particles to not nessisarly be effected by just a magnet by itself. The bond holding the molecules together though within the atomic structure of the wood though is contained by magnetism of the 3 major forces positive negative and neutral.

We only ever see a strong reaction of magnetic force when particles are sending waves that are attempting to establish a connection with one another. Wood isn't as conductive either in the case of sand it reacts similarly. Though its not impossible to genetically modify a plant to orient the atoms in such a way. Plants do react with magnetism however and there are plenty of studies to show this. The weak force and strong force are remnants of these other forces leveling out into a neutral mixed state. Where one force isn't greater than the other over a large distance.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Seems to me they measure gravitational bend by the acceleration of photons. How does the author rule out photon scattering due to interaction with electric field at the quantum level?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You are missing my point, only telling me what I already know. It may be my fault, allow me to clarify: you said gravity is an illusion, that it's actually magnetism. Now, gravitational fields attract one another. If gravity = magnetism, then you should be able to attract non-magnetic objects (but which still have mass and thus interact with gravity) using magnetism.

Since magnets cannot do so (as you yourself point out), then magnetism does not equal gravity.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Good question, feel free to ask him : André FUZFA
In the meantime (since the publication of his paper), gravitational waves have been detected.
The main problem is the humongous experimental setup he considers atm. But, as the paper mentions, you could also focus on GW detection induced by the magnetic fields.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thanks for the link mate!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You can but im saying that in order to attract a large clump of molecules such as that of wood using something strictly such as electromangetism from an electromagnet * Typical magnets* It would take a large amount of electricity to do so. Im not saying its impossible im saying its impractical. The 3 major forces make up magnetism. If we have an element that can carry many ionic charges and is oriented in a fashion it can then send out waves to attract those missing ions.

There's also the problem of the magnetic force of the planet itself pulling at the wood which collectively will be much stronger than the magnet. Electromagnets which react strongly to the electromagnetic force will pull at each other because they are both producing and releasing complimentary waves.

Something like wood is producing a very low amount of electromagnetic force because the molecules and atoms contained with the wood already have enough partners attracting an established link. You can't put a bunch of magnets together and increase the magnetic force of the overall magnet. If you tried stacking magnets one ontop of another and hung it over a desk eventually the magnets will fall because of the forces being generated and sent by the earth itself get stronger over distance.

Protomagnetic caused by protons and neutromagnetism caused by neutrons give off their own seperate waves varying in different degrees of force. This is why gravity does not exist as one 1 single force but is the collection of magnetic forces all interacting and leveling out together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join