It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A freckle of on your nose...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It was real of a feel with a deal inside. My skin was thin where do I began. My strength comes from you from a last journey from time, not the time now but from a pleasent past. A past of our last in a cast.

A spell of well the meanings of your words. I say let the light shine down apon a day of no rain.

Let the insane minds not rule our world. Our life as in work is just not ruined. I hear your heart pumping away as words I say.

A time to learn and a time to earn your own troubles away. You say loving light is a day away and you pray. Oh did it really help the kelp in the sea.

To talk about me in a day was the price I pay. Until this day of grey you blew my life away. I saw a mother give birth to her brother.

After all I was not dead i was just a fish in the sea.
edit on 4 7 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
It was real of a feel with a deal inside. My skin was thin where do I began. My strength comes from you from a last journey from time, not the time now but from a pleasent past. A past of our last in a cast.

A spell of well the meanings of your words. I say let the light shine down apon a day of no rain.

Let the insane minds not rule our world. Our life as in work is just not ruined. I hear your heart pumping away as words I say.

A time to learn and a time to earn your own troubles away. You say loving light is a day away and you pray. Oh did it really help the kelp in the sea.

To talk about me in a day was the price I pay. Until this day of grey you blew my life away. I saw a mother give birth to her brother.

After all I was not dead i was just a fish in the sea.

Am I right in assuming that if you have a dispute with medicare and don't pay the bill then they say, righto, no worries, then when you die your beneficiaries find that most of the house is gone in the form of the original bill plus a life time of interest. I also assume they are not even required to notify you that they have his charge against your estate?

If this is the case I can see this spreading to many other areas too.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

This is why I love people. Every person on Earth can see things in a story their own way.

The story was for you to see how and what happened. There is no right or wrong. I am just greatful to you for reading the story. I say thank you and cheers!

new topics

join