It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink lips and Birds...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Winter came, thick white heavy snow flakes of rain. I felt your pain. As stars of snow flew into your room the love of day became grey. I followed your thoughts.

In thinking about time the snow grew. The snow was a love I knew. A healer a dealer a wheeler of time in your mind. Your beautiful thoughts of white like a knight of white light.

The trouble of snow bothered you. The dream was true. It turned the snow blue as it blew. Your beautiful amazing skin was now the white of the knight. A sword of trouble was seeking in, the love of all loves had to begin.

I looked at you and I saw thru all the past times of trouble like double looks into red deep sands of oceans of waves With raves. I cannot tell you your blue.

As dusk settled you melted with love of a flower like love the love of a green knight. The time with you was true even though you turned my life blue.

As I found out without a doubt you were just a ghost. But I still loved you blew.
edit on 4 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I've read this now three or four times. Beautiful.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thank you my good friend in The NYC. Your the best like the rest in a dark blue sea.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You write beautifully. I read your other post:www.abovetopsecret.com... . Also beautiful. It's nice to see you post something everyday. Hope you continue to do so. I'm watching the Shed. Interesting show.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Your a writer and fighter with a lighter your words also spark my igniter. I know your love of life like a knife. You keep writing your books of words others love. I said this like a glove. You get my point. I know who you are. I know the millions of people you reach with your strong words.
edit on 4 7 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Though I have to admit I have trouble sometimes understanding. Like the above comment. Or perhaps it is just me. I hope all is well with you. I really like your reference to colors, though I have to decipher them still. Argh. 8-14 hours of sleep in 3 days is not good for the mind!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You need to sleep so don't peep your colors away. I meant I have read your writing and It blows my mind away. Like hay.
edit on 4 7 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sheesh. What is it with people being too nice! Geez, liberalism is not a good thing because now you have all these pleasant folk not wanting to offend. My colors will be fine. I'm thinking about the story in the Shed. And a short assignment. Ah, but I won't go off topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes and your story is deep. Like the words you say. Your a humble person. You will go far in life.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I hope to go far, but life is frightening. By the way I'm going to try to see that filming in NYC maybe. Though I fear that may be a time I can not be in the city. I'm curious actually how closed off it gets. Hmm. I'll see you in the Shed now! If you're there still. But I'm curious, should the story end or continue? It's interesting what others think. I'll be in the Shed. We may continue there if you wish.

Wherever is fine with me!
edit on 7-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No don't bring your story to the end yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok. The end would have been after one or two more posts. It would have been the death of me within it. But it will continue.

Quantum. I have to say, and I could say this about multiple people here and I have said it of others, but you bring a smile to my face. You are a very kind soul.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That's really really good.
I would love to hear that read by someone I think.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2
The blue moon 2 is a kind and loving soul in the keepers of night. The time of mine was not a time of rhyme. So I think your the best in times of a rest. I love you.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No you make me smile with your amazing writing. A lover of words you are.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I added new part if you're interested! But you're too kind really.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I just speak my mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You know that is a great thing to do, but so few people do so now. And you definitely should. Hm, but I still think you are too kind!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Life is to short to be mean. I can be mean. But I won't lol

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sometimes there is reason to be mean
But the point is to be honest!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>