It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana University Students Mistake Priest for KKK Member

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I suppose you go to college to get wiser, not to burn people on the stake.. snowflakes!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

My honest answer: our nation is currently under an epidemic of Candyass. Its running rampant among the human vectors within this (theoretically) once great nation.

And those who don't have Candyass seem to be stricken with a terminal case of Mendacity.

oO

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Image of the day!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Indigo5

My honest answer: our nation is currently under an epidemic of Candyass. Its running rampant among the human vectors within this (theoretically) once great nation.

And those who don't have Candyass seem to be stricken with a terminal case of Mendacity.

oO

Star for making me look up Mendacity and pairing it with Candyass in a sentence...

I would suggest that the inherent shame of living in a state of Candyass...being fearful of everyone and everything different than yourself...demands mendacity in order to delude yourself and others that your are brave. The ego demands a facade when living in a state of fear.

Mr. Franklin got it right about what people deserve when they trade liberty for the ever elusive security...

I fear neither priests nor clansmen ..muslims nor Christians..brown or white people...I disdain those who demand I should...it is a flavor of cowardice and demagoguery that runs fundamentally counter to what makes this nation great.

If we agree there then we agree...if not then I see a hypocrisy....in the form of candyassedness posing as strength that you do not see.

Either way is genuinely fine with me.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
I disdain those who demand I should...it is a flavor of cowardice and demagoguery that runs fundamentally counter to what makes this nation great.

Wonderfully put.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". Well, maybe not exactly. But still, a pretty apprpriate statement.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's a Friar.. they have rosary cords. I no longer fear the Islamic State coming to America.
I'm going to arm myself to the teeth to protect myself from these uneducated "Precious Snowflakes".

😑

Sigghhhh... I'm loathing the future, which is here. Idiocrocy.

You don't even need weapons. Just point with your fingers of one hand and say "Bang!" loudly. That will reduce them to quivering blobs of jelly wobbling about on the ground. Use both hands and their heads will explode with the sudden depressurization of their safe space.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: bandersnatch

Campus paranoia has reached a fever pitch.
It appears to take very little to set it off these days.

if these are the kind of kids that will be running america in the future, we are royally screwed.
special snowflake syndrome is the norm it seems.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everyones out to kill minorities

Must be horrible living in fear of the racist white boogie man ready to destroy you and all you friends at any time

Should make a horror movie

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A few years back George Carlin was talking about the state of education and said "before long all you'll need to get into college is a pencil".

Seems like that time is long since gone and you don't even need a pencil anymore.

We are churning out the most highly qualified idiots the world has ever seen.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Rather than chuckle at the unfortunate misidentification of a good preacher on campus, we choose to stereotype and minimize the intellectual and ethical potentials of an entire generation?

At the end of the day though, sometime you just have to call a spade a spade.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Less effort is needed for that, just write "Trump 2016" on a blackboard and they will call the swat and retreat into hidy holes... er uh sorry; "safe spaces"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join