It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Informer1958
I am not a supporter of the official narratives of 911, however I do not believe this guy in this video either.
1. He does not explain what kind of demolition was used.
2. He does not explain how he and the other four laid out the demolition in the WTC.
3. He doesn't tell us who he was taking orders from?
4. He doesn't explain why was his reason to blow up the WTC.
5. Looks like he wasn't paid much money for blown up the WTC considering the background in his video. The house looks filthy and desperately needs a paint job, by looking around in the background of this man home, it appears he is very poor.
6. If this man was telling the truth why would he risk the lives of the rest of his family?
7. The man has left out all the important details of his story which makes him not credible.
8. Perhaps the man is sick, but sick in the head and wants attention.
9. Perhaps this is more disinformation to continue to railroad the truth movement, which I am believing.
10. This man is not clearing his conscious, if he was, and knows he is going to die very soon, then why doesn't he tell us everything, he has nothing to lose at this point, but he is still being very secretive in telling us his nonsense.
I am calling this a hoax video, it's true intention is to make a laughing stock of the truth movement, which I might add, has already been hijacked, years ago.