It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw You America"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The tone, language and conceptual viewpoint of this article have all the grand hallmarks of graffiti lifted from a junior high school restroom wall.

If rabid, hateful and self-defeating rhetoric are what this guy has to offer, he is bringing nothing worthwhile to the discussion.

I couldn't stomach the article. I tried, I really did, but that sort of invective is completely out of line for any form of meaningful political consideration, and I don't owe that hothead the time it takes to read his sorry little screed.

So if this joker was trying to reach me, he failed, and accomplished nothing more than convincing me of his utter irrelevance as a commentator.

Infantile polemics like this do nothing other than make the case that the right side won the election in November, and if this is the kind of thing Americans will be forced to go through again in two years, we can expect far fewer "lefties" in our government.

Meanwhile the right-wingers are ecstatic at the flood of left-wing self-flagellation and foot-shooting. At this rate, the once-great Democratic party will be hobnobbing with the Libertarians, Greens and Alien Salvation parties in no time.

I wonder if this guy actually knows he really works for Bush's people, or is just giving them freebies.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Fascists hate creative thought.

a huh...which is why we still have economic freedom.

If Kerry would of gotten in, he would of just #ed the whole system up.

Idea's bring about success it's persistant thought and action that make it so, and yes, the bush admin endorses that, too bad can't say the same for the ketchup queen cling on kerry.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That is a brilliant piece of writing. Thank you for sharing it.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by GirlinGray]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join