It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former French President - "Racial interbreeding is not a choice, but an obligation."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Actually that's exactly what this thread is about, in case you missed the punchline.

Your title says Racial interbreeding, which is a lie, the ex president talks about cultures coming together, nothing about forcing people in having kids with whites lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You haven't stated a source but it's only white supremacist sites using your translation on Google so it must be one of them.

And lo and behold a copy and paste of your "translation" the whole first page of Google search is just one white supremacist site after another.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

He only mentions the word interbreeding twice and mentions that coercion is going to be part of the process. I suppose you just skimmed over those parts because it doesn't support your argument. I understand.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

He only mentions the word interbreeding twice and mentions that coercion is going to be part of the process. I suppose you just skimmed over those parts because it doesn't support your argument. I understand.

Well he would need to say the words for me to hear it right, he says the word metissage, google it, unless he's talking about the natives and french that had kids and where called meti, my best guess is he means the merger of 2 cultures.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't know what your fixation with white supremacist websites is all about, but there are lots of other sources which I'm sure you conveniently neglect to mention.

I'm finding this quite entertaining, to the front page we go!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To hell with this thread....just let me have a go at that interbreeding project.....

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Duke, Hazard, I love you guys. Don't get discouraged.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
LOL- I am sure that by this page, the OP has been clarified many times already.....
Really people, relying on youtube videos for your comprehension of the world is not the best of choices!

This misinterpretation is hilarious though! I think I am going to link this on my Facebook page, for my french friends and family to have a laugh! Sarcozy- widely considered overtly racist and rejecting arabs violently, being accused of encouraging inter racial breeding by the Americans...Ouch, I have a cracked rib, I shouldn't be clicking on threads like this, it hurts when I laugh!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join