It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former French President - "Racial interbreeding is not a choice, but an obligation."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'll be sure to do that. I assume you learned French and can translate for us? No? Thought so.

Still waiting for someone to "debunk" this video instead of just claiming it's fake. But obviously it won't be you.

French learned lol, you are full of gems, you claim something but can't even prove it yourself, next time don't use a video in a language you don't understand, might be easier for you to fool people.

Oh and lose the insults, its not the mud pit.

edit on 6-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

It's always the usual suspects that come into these threads and have nothing but their own biased opinions to provide as actual "proof" of their claims. Never a single link or statistic to prove their case so I just find what they have to say to be entertaining.

Without them these threads wouldn't make it to the front page, so thanks?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

A poll of a "thousand people" average per nation they supposedly "polled" represents 1.7billion people???

You're a lost cause, Konduit.

By the way, Duke does speak French, fluently.
You stepped into a massive dog turd with that post.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So... if he speaks French then why doesn't he translate for us? I mean... that was his whole argument.

But of course he's not going to do that for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It's the usual suspects who create these silly divisive threads with naught but bias op-eds and heavily edited YouTube videos to confirm their own bias and shill for stars and flags.

And still the fastest growing religion lol.

Sleep well on that.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

A poll of a "thousand people" average per nation they supposedly "polled" represents 1.7billion people???

You're a lost cause, Konduit.

By the way, Duke does speak French, fluently.
You stepped into a massive dog turd with that post.

He talks about metisage of society not breeding with them, he talk about having to bring cultures together, also he says a few bits on saudi arabia, hes gidy and praising them is my best guess.
edit on 6-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yawn, still waiting for someone to prove me wrong with actual proof. But clearly that's not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because it was already translated on page one by Dogstar.

You conveniently skipped the bit where he said this

"And we will obligate ourselves as to results. If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic, then the state will move to still more coercive measures."

Discussing business ventures...
Not "interbreeding races"...

False title, false video, false thread, false stars, and false flags for good measure.

LOL Forum is too good for this divisive trash.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Addition.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong here, I think the video you linked is highly disingenuous and is clearly cobbled together rather poorly to support a political narrative contrary to anything that the former french leader has said in the past.

A member in this thread in the first or second page if I recall provided links to statements that Sarkozy made that conflict the narrative this video is attempting to depict. If that isn't proof against the video's authenticity than asking for further proof is you moving the goal post.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yawn, still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. But clearly that's not going to happen.

He talks about metissage of cultures, to bring them together, the second video bit is weird cause it seems like hes saying a speech in front of saudi people, he talks about not having 1 culture control everything like in the past.

The third part its back to the first speech and he repeats the same stuff.

Now i can understand the translation being messed up, metissage comes from the first natives and pioneers having children, the meti, it could be understood has a mix of races.

Sorry i suck at english

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Bottom line on all this seems to be the vallidity of the video and the alleged editing of such.

Here is an old video mashup for Dubya which came out the day after this State of the Union address, and shows how editing can change the meaning.

I am just trying to show how selecting parts of a video and splicing them together can change the meaning. The editing is this video is amazing by the way.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Why don't you do yourself a favor and look up the actual transcripts for yourself instead of believing posts that make you feel warm n fuzzy inside... snowflake.

The goal is to meet the challenge of racial interbreeding. The challenge of racial interbreeding that faces us in the 21st Century. It’s not a choice, it’s an obligation. It’s imperative. We cannot do otherwise. We risk finding ourselves confronted with major problems. We MUST change; therefore we WILL change. We are going to change ALL at the same time. In business, in administration, in education, in the political parties. And we will obligate ourselves as to results. If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic, then the State will move to still more coercive measures. The challenge of racial interbreeding that France has always known. And in meeting the challenge of racial interbreeding, France is faithful to its history.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Not once does he say anything about breeding, he talks about cultures having to merge.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The word is mentioned twice. What are you smoking man?

Btw, the transcript clearly shows that the translation was right. Next?
edit on 6-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The word is mentioned twice. What are you smoking man?

Btw, the transcript clearly shows that the translation was right. Next?

I believe what i heard from the mouth of the guy who said the words, but hey take a bad translation for gold, i gave you some rope earlier by saying it would be easy to see how a word can be mistranslated.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

C’est en rétablissant l’égalité des chances que la République fera circuler ses élites. C’est en rétablissant l’égalité des chances qu’elle fera droit à la diversité. Tout ce qui entrave l’égalité des chances doit être combattu. Tout ce qui empêche chacun de faire valoir ses talents et ses mérites doit être corrigé. L’égalité des chances doit cesser d’être théorique pour devenir réelle. Il ne s’agit pas de remplacer une discrimination par une autre. Il s’agit de donner plus à ceux qui ont moins ou, pour prendre une autre image, de faire plus pour ceux qui partent de plus loin. Il s’agit de compenser les handicaps. Il s’agit de donner une deuxième chance à ceux qui n’ont pas eu les moyens de saisir la première.

Quel est l’objectif ? Cela va faire parler, mais l’objectif, c’est relever le défi du métissage ; défi du métissage que nous adresse le XXIe siècle. Le défi du métissage, la France l’a toujours connu et en relevant le défi du métissage, la France est fidèle à son histoire. D’ailleurs, c’est la consanguinité qui a toujours provoqué la fin des civilisations et des sociétés. Disons les choses comme elles sont, jamais le métissage. La France a toujours été, au cours des siècles, métissée. La France a métissé les cultures, les idées, les histoires. Et l’universalisme de la France n’est rien d’autre que le fruit de ce constant métissage qui n’a cessé de s’enrichir d’apports nouveaux et de bâtir sur tant de différences mêlées les unes aux autres un sentiment commun d’appartenance et au fond un patrimoine unique de valeurs intellectuelles et morales qui s’adressent à tous les hommes. La France, dans son histoire, ce sont des hommes tellement différents qui sont venus constituer la France. La France qui a su métisser ses cultures et ses histoires, en a construit, produit un discours universel parce qu’elle-même, la France, se sent universelle dans la diversité de ses origines. Eh bien, ce métissage, elle l’a réussi parce qu’elle a su offrir à chacun la promesse de la promotion sociale.
GOOGLE TRANSLATE VERSION:

This is by restoring equality of opportunity that the Republic will circulate its elite. This is by restoring equality of opportunity that it will uphold diversity. All that hinders equal opportunities must be fought. Anything that prevents everyone to his talents and merits should be corrected. Equal opportunities must stop being theoretical to become real. It does not replace discrimination with another. This is to give more to those who have less or, to take another picture, to do more for those who go further afield. This is to compensate for the handicaps. This is to give a second chance to those who did not have the means to seize the former.

What is the objective? This is going to speak, but the goal is the challenge of miscegenation; challenge of miscegenation that we address the twenty-first century. The challenge of miscegenation, France has always known and meeting the challenge of miscegenation, France is faithful to its history. Moreover, it is the inbreeding that has always brought about the end of civilizations and societies. Let's say things as they are, never interbreeding. France has always been, over the centuries mixed. France has crossbred cultures, ideas, stories. And universalism of France is nothing but the result of this constant mix that has been enriched by new contributions and build on so many differences mingled together a common sense belonging and at the bottom a unique heritage of intellectual and moral values ​​which are addressed to all men. France, in its history, they are so different men who came up France. France, which has managed to crossbreed its cultures and stories, built, produces a universal discourse because she herself, France, feels universal in the diversity of its origins. Well, this blend has succeeded because it was able to offer everyone the promise of social promotion.

My source is Reddit, the original article, and google translate.

m.reddit.com...
aphec.it-sudparis.eu...

Your source is Whitegenocide.com and stormfront.
Oh and a heavily edited YouTube video.

Snowflake.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh man, the level of denial is just epic

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

My source isn't from any of those sites, but obviously your source is from *gasp* Reddit! So... it must be true!

Snowflake

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Oh man, the level of denial is just epic

Dude he says metissage, it means the bringing of two cultures together, you even said you dont even understand what he said.

Epic fail is the right word sir.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Actually that's exactly what this thread is about, in case you missed the punchline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join