It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former French President - "Racial interbreeding is not a choice, but an obligation."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I gotta get a pedestal too.
From waaay down here it just sounds like you two are shouting past each other.

Reldra...YOUR pedestal is the prettiest.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's even easier to just lay out your own opinion without anything to support it.

But according to PC logic, the power lies in the accusation... not the facts.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

God isn't doing it, men and women are, purposefully.

That's exactly the point. Romans 1:28 says, "And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done."

There comes a point where God essentially does not have to do anything, He just lets things run their course. Read Nahum 3:1-4 (link in my previous post). Those four verses describe in detail much of the world. People deny what is right, trash the truth and suppress it in their own wickedness and their minds are given over completely to the deception that they have embraced and promulgated. They begin to believe their own lies and become their own vehicle of judgment.

When a man receives the Woman of the Year award and governments are saying that it's a good thing to let grown men into the toilet with little girls, we've come to that point. It'll get worse before it gets better.
edit on 2016 4 06 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I guess the sociopathic parasites that run this planet, like Moslems? They are obedient and have completely usurped the sacred feminine. They are the perfect serfs for the one world government. Like Constantine with Christianity, the current regime needs a unifying religion to unite the unwashed masses of untermenschen. Hurry! Start growing a beard. You too honey!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

We can trade our pedestals in for minarets.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Quick translation: God says "don't act like a jerk. I told all of you to stop acting like jerks multiple times, but you can't play nice can you?"

Pretty much. Then He removes all the stops that His grace had previously imposed and lets folks have their head - as we say in equestrian parlance.

It's like the old saying, "Give a man enough rope, and he'll hang himself." They kept screaming for more rope, cursing God and His Word for allowing them all the rope that they wanted. So, he's giving them all the rope they want and some more.

They won't like it once they realize what it is they've gotten.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It's even easier to just lay out your own opinion without anything to support it.

But according to PC logic, the power lies in the accusation... not the facts.

It is your thread, you have the obligation to support your position.
edit on 6-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

Those are the words that came directly out of his own mouth and you know exactly what the context is. But let's just ignore it for the sake of being PC.

That is a racist picture.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I already did that in the OP. If people want to cry foul then it's their obligation to back it up because a discussion is a two way road.

But clearly if what they say was true someone would have posted it by now. Their silence speaks the truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Islam is not a race.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Those are the words that came directly out of his own mouth and you know exactly what the context is. But let's just ignore it for the sake of being PC.

No, it's not. That picture has nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race. Social Justice Warriors is not a race.

How can that be racist?

This is a clear example of how people use the word RACIST as a perjorative ad hominem to derail a discussion because they have nothing substantial or meaningful to say.

Please put more thought into your replies.
edit on 2016 4 06 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Are you referring to the man or the religion?

That's the problem with SJW's, their best arguments always boil down to buzzwords.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Social Justice Warriors are a race?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Do you not know who Sarkozy is? This video is laughable clickbait garbage cobbled together and misrepresented by white supremacists to fool stupid lazy gullible people into being outraged.

2005 - EU Observer - Charter flights to deport illegal immigrants

Under the scheme, a charter airline, dubbed "Asylum Airways" by the UK daily the Times, and "Migrant-air" by the Guardian, will fly from country to country picking up illegal migrants. "We think that foreigners with no right or entitlement to be in our countries should not stay. They are in breach of our laws", French interior minister Nicolas Sarkozy said after the meeting, according to Le Monde. The solution is to then send these people back home, he added. This will contribute to cutting deportation costs, as sending the deported home on commercial airlines costs more than using a charter. Mr Sarkozy had already made the fight against illegal immigration his priority during his previous term as interior minister from 2002 to 2004.

2007 - Africans still seething over Sarkozy speech

The speech has since drawn criticism from politicians and intellectuals across Africa who denounced it as unacceptable and based on long-discredited stereotypes. For many, it was a throwback to France's murky colonial past.

No stranger to controversy, Sarkozy angered many Africans during his tenure as interior minister in former president Jacques Chirac's government when he organised repatriation flights for illegal migrants -- dubbed "Sarkozy charters".

2009 - Guardian - Nicolas Sarkozy says Islamic veils are not welcome in France

Nicolas Sarkozy today took a hard line in France's latest row over Islamic dress, saying full veils and face coverings were a sign of women's debasement and "not welcome" on French soil.

2010 - Wash Post - Sarkozy's planned crackdown on illegal immigration is introduced as legislation

PARIS - The French government introduced tough new immigration legislation Tuesday that would make it easier to expel illegal residents and strip recently naturalized citizens of their French passports.

The bill translates into law a July 30 announcement by President Nicolas Sarkozy that, in a bid to curb crime, he was going to crack down on illegal immigrants, in particular Roma from Eastern Europe, who officials say commit up to 20 percent of the robberies in the Paris region. Since then, about 1,000 Roma, or Gypsy, immigrants have been shipped back to Bulgaria and Romania, and about half of their estimated 150 unauthorized camps across the country have been dismantled.

2011 - Independent - France wakes up to a burka ban as Sarkozy unveils a new era

2012 - BBC - Nicolas Sarkozy says France has too many foreigners

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has said there are too many foreigners in France and the system for integrating them is "working worse and worse". In a TV debate, Mr Sarkozy defended his plan to almost halve the number of new arrivals if re-elected next month.

What he was talking about wasn't "interbreeding" but rather mulitculturalism and given Sarkozy's reputation and long history — one which you are apparently completely unaware of despite being from a neighboring country — it was probably not even sincere.
edit on 2016-4-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Are you referring to the man or the religion?

That's the problem with SJW's, their best arguments always boil down to buzzwords.

I'd really caution some restraint in the insults considering how little you apparently know about what you're talking about.
edit on 2016-4-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Post the video or transcript from the aforementioned speech instead of cherry picking articles that support your case.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Post the video or transcript from the aforementioned speech instead of cherry picking articles that support your case.

Why don't you post the transcript instead of some mangled garbage? Why is the onus on me to debunk random garbage you drag in from YouTube?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because that is clearly what you are trying to do? I already posted my part of the argument. It's up to you to prove your own, not me. Why is that so hard to grasp?

There have been about half a dozen people in this thread calling it youtube garbage but no one has made the effort to prove it. Their silence is all the justification I need, hopefully they learned something in the process.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Europe is full of diverse and beautiful cultures... it's doesn't need to import cultures that oppress women and execute homosexuals.

Your right because they already did that all on their own...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

No, it's not. That picture has nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race. Social Justice Warriors is not a race.

How can that be racist?

This is a clear example of how people use the word RACIST as a perjorative ad hominem to derail a discussion because they have nothing substantial or meaningful to say.

Please put more thought into your replies.

Ok, the picture is offensive. It shows someone who fights for social just ice as hanging themselves by causing Islam to grow. It makes no sense. It's mean.

I am not trying to derail anything. That picture did a good job on it's own for that, I think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join