It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to have a survey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I need to know, Do you buy things online? Just leave a yes or no answer and i will tally them up. I need it for a business contest i am in, and i needed a survey so I thought what better palce to have one than here. All imput would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yeah, right

n.o.y.f.b.

tally that

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
yes

yes

yes

-only from reputable sources

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
yeah, right

n.o.y.f.b.

tally that

yeah, right to what? It's a DECA competition and i really need to get my business plan done and i need to know out of how many people use the internet, how many of those also purchase things on the internet.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes, but only on your credit card # I stole from you while you when I phished your email address.

Seriously, I do buy some things online, only if it is easier than going somewhere and the item is very specific (not available in a store unless special ordered).

I don't shop for no reason (I am a guy). I shop because I am seeking something very particular.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It's a DECA competition and i really need to get my business plan done and i need to know out of how many people use the internet, how many of those also purchase things on the internet.

DECA - Distributive Education Clubs of America. I was in that and all they ever did was try to get me to sell boxes of fruit to finance their little road trips to events. I told them school was not a marketplace but for learning, but they still charged me for the boxes of fruit that I never took possession of and never sold. Training you to make money are they?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Usually I only buy online from Ebay and Abebooks. And I always pay by money order.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmay!!!

Timmmmay?

Timmmmmmmmmmmay!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No. I used to but now I have numerous on-line security concerns.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yea, sometimes.

(have to fill in space as answer is not long enough)

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Absolutely NOT.

I need to see everything in person.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
Absolutely NOT.

I need to see everything in person.

i prefer to as well, but if it's something like a CD or a book, it doesn't really matter, IMO.

new topics

top topics

join