It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something didn't feel right about Trumps loss in Wisconsin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe Trump did lose Wisconsin, but the margin of loss doesn't feel right.
Instinct maybe.....

Maybe this is why

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I believe Trump did lose Wisconsin, but the margin of loss doesn't feel right.
Instinct maybe.....

Maybe this is why

No you're right. Cruz won, but the margin is questionable, as there were other claims of fraud in WI.

Trump supporters have taken to social media to complain of “fraud” in the state of Wisconsin. Several fans of the Republican candidate complained about fraud, and even polled other supporters about whether or not they believed it took place.
www.ijreview.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And they have been told to keep Trump under fifty in NY

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Honestly, this feels more like a case of Trump's chickens coming home to roost. He's made some pretty outlandish remarks over the past couple of weeks and the results have played out in the polls. It was only a matter of time before his behavior wound up biting him in the ass.

Not surprised at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Regardless of this, or that. He or she, who wins, or who loses. I still become a little more ashamed of America.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust

Honestly, this feels more like a case of Trump's chickens coming home to roost. He's made some pretty outlandish remarks over the past couple of weeks and the results have played out in the polls. It was only a matter of time before his behavior wound up biting him in the ass.

Not surprised at all.

I want to see Cruz talk about unity when Trump wins NY, PA, MD, and DE. Right now Cruz is polling third in NY.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No, I believe this is right in line with how the polling numbers have evolved. His popularity peeked but now his novelty has begun to wear off and he will continue to fade.

His ideas and tactics were fun for many at first, but as we get closer to the nomination and general election, people realize that we have to elect an adult to lead this nation, not an asshat that spits absurdity.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Geez, in all this modern technology, people couldn't take pics or video? That would have been the 1st reaction I would have had.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes, total agreement something was manipulated last night. The numbers were just too far off.

I checked the voting machines and non seemed to be Diebold (unless there was a name change) but no doubt they can all be hacked.

Most complaints came from about 5 counties.

Here is a PDF of what each county and district uses in Wisconsin.

PDF

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust

Honestly, this feels more like a case of Trump's chickens coming home to roost. He's made some pretty outlandish remarks over the past couple of weeks and the results have played out in the polls.

Easy there with that reality stuff!...Certainly his saying he would lock up women who had abortions and give South Korea and Japan Nukes, pull out of NATO, his campaign manager being arrested, and posting pics of Ted Cruz's wife to twitter had nothing to do with it!

C'mon now...it must be a conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cruz talking about unity is like Darth Vader inviting the Rebel Alliance over for tea and cookies. One must suspend belief or live in an alternate universe in order for that to work.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

could be something, could be nothing

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Really surprised Cruz won. Wisconsin is a very liberal state. Cruz doesn't seem like he'd be popular in WI with his proselytizing even among conservative voters. I'd though Trump would have also pulled a lot of the blue collar conservatives too with his stance on American jobs, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is why I have been saying the more press Trump gets, the more he will bury himself. I hope he gets more press and that more people are talking about him because this would be the end result.LMAO

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Regardless of this, or that. He or she, who wins, or who loses. I still become a little more ashamed of America.

What can we do? We are at their mercy.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The looser always claims the winner cheated.

Don't you guys remember 4th grade gym class or recess?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Really surprised Cruz won. Wisconsin is a very liberal state. Cruz doesn't seem like he'd be popular in WI with his proselytizing even among conservative voters. I'd though Trump would have also pulled a lot of the blue collar conservatives too with his stance on American jobs, etc.

I am a christian, and I would vote for Sanders before Cruz, he is into some false doctrine .

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Unfortunately, If I could I'd leave. Don't know where I'd go, but I'd prefer to be secluded and live off the land.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And there is never cheating if it is your guy winning.

lol

They are all wicked, you can't possibly have faith in our system of government any more? Can you?

they stink

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Unfortunately, If I could I'd leave. Don't know where I'd go, but I'd prefer to be secluded and live off the land.

I hear ya

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join