It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you feel the Bern, have you noticed how the game is played?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Feel the Bern crowd, have you noticed how the Democratic establishment and main stream media act?

Some how The Bern has lost, what ever coin toss between himself and Hillary. What are the odds?

That all the people mad in Arizonia appear to be fellow Berners. How about the ballot 'snafu' in DC.

Seeing a pattern?

Seems to me that The Bern, is getting the short stick. If one would say these are example of voter fraud, the we all know, that only racist say things like that. Saying Hillary is behind/taking part, well that's something only a sexist would say.

Seeing a pattern?

If you are seeing the pattern, had it changed you in any way?

On Facebook, someone reposted a tweet talking about how CNN is lying about the delegate count. My response was, do you think this is the 1st time CNN has lied or do you think they do this with other topics?

No reply, but do you see a pattern

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If the people at the top didn't want you to notice the corruption, you wouldn't notice it.

Something to keep in mind ...

There are good people mixed in with the top power players, their hands are tightly bound -- but they do try and make things a little sloppy here and there for the masses to notice.

If the masses notice enough, it could trigger real change.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If the masses notice enough, it could trigger real change.

That is my best hope for this election year.

I see far greater amount of people being mad at their own party this election unlike in the past , where they have concentrated primarily their anger and frustration at the Other party.

I see it from the Bernie and Trump crowd who are seeing the corruption by both DNC and GOP favored candidates.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is the emergence of Yin (Hillary) because Mr. Yang (male presidents) has been stepping on His johnson since they came over here... How many older females do You think will vote for Hillary? Which demographic has the highest pct. of registration? You don't think 'ThePeople' (Serf class) have any say in who gets erected do You? The thing is 'They' are changing the rules as they go along, may as well call it 'Tegwar' The Exciting Game W/out Any Rules..

Mr. Trump is what? a greedy busine$$ man so all this Saudi $$ can be thrown at Mr. Trump and it'll get Him out of hock and then Madam Prez can placate her subjects w/something like "Official Business Advisor" and then rub salt into the wound when Hillary and Donald are holding uplifted hands saying "This is the BEST of both worlds..." then 'They' will figure out a way to get more of Your $$$ to pay for it..

Has Mr. Scott fixed transporter yet?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep, we've noticed. We've literally been talking about this since Bernie first announced his campaign for the Democratic nomination. In fact, Martin O'Malley's supporters noticed it too when he couldn't get support from the Democratic establishment.

top topics

join