It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami by Quake? Bomb? Comet? EM?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Tsunami by Quake? Bomb? Comet? EM?

The following is a compilation of information that may or may not be directly related to Dec. 26, 2004 Quake. If the 9.0 quake was man-made, it was the biggest war crime in our history and needs to be looked at thoroughly. I would like to assume it was a natural diseaster and that our government nor any other government had a hand in it. After the 911 attack most americans believed the government when they said it was Bin Laden terrorists that organized and implimented the attack. Now, over 50 percent of US people believe there was some kind of conspiracy or cover-up by our government, according to a recent poll. So lets take a look at this with a open mind and try to determine if it was a natural diseaster or a war crime by man.

Anyone who comes across more information which is related to causing the 9.0 quake, please post it here. Those who have opposing information, please also post. For example, if it was a nuclear bomb that caused the quake, there would have been radiation reports.

Here’s a short summery of the information below, which are links to sites and a basic idea of the topic they present. Originally I started a thread about the Tsunami bomb top secret wartime experiments back in 1944-45 that they had planned on using in WWII, so we see clearly that they have been able to cause a tsunami long ago. Then we have the Russians testing missles on and before the Dec. 26 date, with the ability to reach that area. The time, depth and location was changed from there originals and our leaders were slow to react.

The tsunami just misses India’s top fighter jets and nuclear power stations. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen states, in 1997 that terrorists have the ability to alter climate and set off quakes and volcano’s. The real epicenter is discussed in detail and why there were no major aftershocks. The fact that only copious seismic signals were received, and they looked curiously similar to those generated many years ago by large underground nuclear weapons in Nevada. The Indian Government knew that it was not a "normal" earthquake. Australian’s President John Howard and how he handles the emergency. The Pentagon seemed to have two battle groups ready to go on a moments notice that had been preparing for humanitarian missions for the past 12 months.

Out of every 30 major earthquakes, 21 or 22 are from nuclear bomb tests. The existence of geophysical weapons such as electromagnetics (EM) and the possibilities of their use in the past. How to initiate a very large quake with this weapon.

The idea that this quake could have been a corporate oil tragedy. The dophins and whales that beached themselves in the area where siesmic tests were done and also where the quake was.

USS San Francisco ran aground while conducting submerged operations. The quake caused the earth to wobble and permanently changed the geology of surrounding area. Major quakes usually reverberate for a few days, but this quake is still reverberating afther 12-13 days. This major quake is the shallowest that has been seen and possibly could mean that something exploded on the surface. Bomb/Meteor/Comet??? Asteroid so close to earth that it passed under some satellites around the date of the quake/tsunami.

The largest blast ever recoded by sceince on Dec. 1, 2004 that the sceintific community doesn’t know what it is causes major weather problems for the northern hemisphere. Largest weather event causes 86.800 square miles of china to be covered in fog, bringing transportation systems to a stand still all over the country. Dec. 16th 2004, NASA announced a “brown cloud” was over South Asia and the Indian Ocean.

Ycon

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Original thread about the Tsunami Bomb project back in 1944-45

www.prisonplanet.com...
Top secret wartime experiments were conducted off the New Zealand coast to perfect a tidal wave bomb believed to be potentially as effective as the atom bomb.

www.intl-news.com...
-Could the Russians have triggered the recent Asian Tsunami? (missle testing)
-They have changed the TIME, DEPTH, LOCATION & PARAMETERS of the Earthquake.
-Why were our "Leaders" slow to react?

www.vialls.com...
-Did New York Orchestrate The Asian Tsunami?
-Tsunami 'Just Missed' India's Top Fighter Jets & Nuclear Power Station.
-"Others are engaging even in an eco type of terrorism, whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes or volcanos remotely, through the use of electromagnetic waves." American Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 1997.
-To make any sense at all of the irregularities, we must start at the very beginning, and then follow the course of events as they unfold, especially events in the immediate vicinity of the real tsunami epicenter, because the latter is quite different from the location being remorselessly peddled by the New York Times and CNN.
-There were 'warnings' of aftershocks from the NOAA, but none actually eventuated.
-These were in fact the only copious seismic signals that the Indonesians and Indians received, and they looked curiously similar to those generated many years ago by large underground nuclear weapons in Nevada.
-The Indian Government knew full well that this was not a "normal" earthquake.
-Only Little Johnny (John Howard) knew, and of course his trusty crystal ball in New York. To hell with Sri Lanka, his bosses wanted a main base for the huge reconstruction contracts in Asia, designed to replace the failed oil theft and reconstruction in Iraq, and keep poor old Zion on its tottering New York legs for a few more weeks or months.
-As if by magic, the Pentagon managed to have two battle groups ready to sail at an instant's notice from Hong Kong and Guam during the normally chaotic Christmas to New Year period.
-Now then, though 'Strike Group 5' may be toting enough nuclear weapons to destroy half of the known world, and the title is perhaps lacking when viewed from a strictly humanitarian perspective, engineer chief Staff Sgt. Julio C. Dominguez says otherwise: "The Marine Service Support Group has been preparing for a humanitarian mission of this type for about 12 months now, and is more prepared for an actual mission". Well, OK chief, but didn't you ask why you were being trained for a mysterious humanitarian mission a year before it actually happened, especially when your day job is normally shooting Muslims full of holes?

publish.portland.indymedia.org...
-Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion.
-"On 17 January 1995, the Japanese city of Kobe was struck by a massive earthquake that devastated much of the city, killing over 5,500 people and injuring many thousands more. Shoko Asahara, the leader of the Japanese Aum Supreme Truth (Aum Shinrikyo) sect, had surprisingly predicted, in a Tokyo radio broadcast on 8 January 1995, that a major quake would soon occur at Kobe. Asahara went even further and stated that this quake would be initiated by a "a foreign power" utilising an electromagnetic (EM) weapons system.
-The existence of geophysical weapons capable of creating or triggering earthquakes in highly stressed crustal regions has been discussed privately by geophysicists for a decade or more. Rumours have abounded over certain huge earthquakes of the 1970s and 1980s in the Central Asian republics of the former USSR. Some writers have suggested that these were caused by Israeli, French or American EM weapons systems used in retaliation for Soviet EM weapon strikes on the West.

www.earthchangestv.com...
Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements). Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone. Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the "interference zone" focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will.

www.independent-media.tv...
-Earthquake: Coincidence or a Corporate Oil Tragedy?
-Now I don’t claim to be an expert on seismic activity, but there has been a series of events which led up to the 9.0 earthquake off the coast of Indonesia which can not be ignored.
-On November 28th, one month ago, Reuters reported that during a 3 day span 169 whales and dolphins beached themselves in Tasmania, an island of the southern coast of mainland Australia and in New Zealand. The cause for these beachings is not known, but Bob Brown, a senator in the Australian parliament, said "sound bombing" or seismic tests of ocean floors to test for oil and gas had been carried out near the sites of the Tasmanian beachings recently.
-On December 27th, 20 whales beached themselves 110 miles west of Hobart on the southern island state of Tasmania.
-What is interesting about this is that the same place where the whale beachings have been taking place over the last 30 days is the same general area where the 8.1 Australian earthquake took place, and this is the same area where they are doing these seismic tests. Then 2 days after the Australian tectonic plate shifted, the 9.0 earthquake shook the coast of Indonesia.

www.abc.net.au...
The Los Angeles class USS San Francisco ran aground while conducting submerged operations 563 kilometres south of Guam, where it is based, a Navy statement said.

www.dawn.com...
PARIS, Dec 28: The gigantic Asian sea quake, the most dramatic seismic shock in more than 40 years, made the Earth wobble on its axis and permanently changed the geology of the surrounding area.

www.eians.net...
"Normally a reasonably large earthquake will continue reverberating for a couple of days on our charts, but this one has been going steadily for the last 12 to 13 days and shows no signs of letting up actually,"

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
In fact, this most recent event is the least shallow EQ-tsunami event that I have found, so far.
A scientist can shift a decimal here, push a digit there, and I am confident the depth can be fudged down a few miles. All calculations have a margin of error. In my opinion, the chances are not remote that this event actually occured directly on or very near the ocean floor. This is where the logic ends and supposition begins...but I'd say there is a possibility that a meteor or comet impact event caused this EQ and tidal wave based on the the fact that it was relatively near to the ocean floor. The reason for fudging the numbers would be to avoid widespread panic about any remaining and pending impact events on the horizon, as well as surpressing the curiosity of the general public in regards to threats to Earth from approaching space objects.

Astronomers spotted an asteroid this week after it had flown past Earth on a course that took it so close to the planet it was below the orbits of some satellites. Dec. 22 2004

An increasingly panicked global effort is now underway by the worlds top scientists to understand an unprecedented series of ‘blasts’, energy surges, which the planet has been taking from as an yet unknown source which has been bombarding Antarctica with cosmic rays and disrupting Northern Hemisphere weather systems on a global scale.
On December 1, 2004 the largest recorded blast sent not only shockwaves through the world scientific community but also through the Northern Hemisphere resulting in one of the largest weather events in recorded human history when 86,800 square miles of China was shrouded in fog, bringing transportation systems (especially air travel) to a virtual standstill throughout the country.

www.spacedaily.com...
Moffet Field CA (SPX) Dec 16, 2004
NASA scientists recently announced that a giant, smoggy atmospheric "brown cloud" that forms over South Asia and Indian Ocean has intercontinental reach, and has effects around the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Has the earth's magnetic field possibly faded to a point it no longer provides enough protection? If the tsunami were caused by a weapon I'd say hunt down the leader of the group, organization or country and have him/her/it shot in the street.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree Indy

Here's what the stars above the epicenter, at the time of the 9.0 quake/tsunami say.

-[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5275. hupoleipo [hoop-ol-i'-po]; from 5295 and 3007; to leave under (behind), i.e. (passively) to remain (survive): -be left.

[ Greek Dictionary ]-5576. pseudomartureo [psyoo-dom-ar-too-reh'-o]; from 5575; to be an untrue testifier, i.e. offer falsehood in evidence: -be a false witness.

[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5262. hupodeigma [hoop-od'-igue-mah]; from 5263; an exhibit for imitation or warning (figuratively, specimen, adumbration):-en-(ex-)ample, pattern.

[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5275. hupoleipo [hoop-ol-i'-po]; from 5295 and 3007;
to leave under (behind), i.e. (passively) to remain (survive): -be left.

[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5364 from 5362. naqaph [naw-kaf']; a primitive root; to strike with more or less violence (beat, fell, corrode); by implication
(of attack) to knock together, i.e. surround or circulate: -compass
(about, -ing), cut down, destroy, go round (about), inclose, round.

[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5363. noqeph [no'-kef]; from 5362; a threshing (of
olives = souls): -shaking.

[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5362. naqaph [naw-kaf']; a primitive root; to strike
with more or less violence (beat, fell, corrode); by implication (of attack) to knock together, i.e. surround or circulate: -compass (about, -ing), cut down, destroy, go round (about), inclose, round.

[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5307. naphal [naw-fal']; a primitive root; to fall,
in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative): -be accepted, cast (down, self, [lots], out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have [inheritance], inferior, be judged [by mistake for 6419], lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down.

-[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5317. Phalek [fal'-ek]; of Hebrew origin [6389];
Phalek (i.e. Peleg), a patriarch: -Phalec. = Earthquake.

-[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 6389. Peleg [peh'-leg]; the same as 6388;
earthquake; Peleg, a son of Shem: -Peleg.

-[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5307. naphal [naw-fal']; a primitive root; to fall,
in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative): -be accepted, cast (down, self, [lots], out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have [inheritance], inferior, be judged [by
mistake for 6419], lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X
hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make
to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down.

-[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 5368. n@qash (Aramaic) [nek-ash']; corresponding to 5367; but used in the sense of 5362; to knock: -smote.

-[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5313 from 5312. hupsoo [hoop-so'-o]; from 5311; to
elevate (literally or figuratively): -exalt, lift up,[as in ocean floor].

-[ Greek Dictionary ]- 5311. hupsos [hoop'-sos]; from a derivative of 5228; elevation, i.e. (abstractly) altitude, (specifically) the sky, or (figuratively) dignity: -be exalted, height, (on) high.

-[ BEAR Greek Dictionary ]- 715. arktos [ark'-tos]; probably from 714; a
bear (as obstructing by ferocity): -bear.

NGC1746

[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 1746. Duwmah [doo-maw']; the same as 1745; Dumah, a tribe and region of Arabia: -Dumah. Dumah is where the 66.6 foot high statue of the beast was erected in Iraq.

-[ Hebrew Dictionary ]- 1745. duwmah [doo-maw']; from an unused root meaning to be dumb (compare 1820); silence; figuratively, death: -silence.

[ Greek Dictionary ]- 1817. exanistemi [ex-an-is'-tay-mee]; from 1537 and
450; objectively, to produce, i.e. (figuratively) beget; subjectively, to arise, i.e. (figuratively) object: -raise (rise) up.

-[ Greek Dictionary ]- 1807. exaireo [ex-ahee-reh'-o]; from 1537 and 138;
actively, to tear out; middle voice to select; figuratively, to
release: -deliver, pluck out, rescue.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That thought also crossed my mind that the Tsunami may have been caused by a quake or a bomb. The thought then left my mind, when no possible motive came up.

A more reasonable suggestion would be the after effects of nuclear testing. Chaos theory if you will. Drop a nuclear bomb in one place, and the fault lines somewhere else move.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Of course, there is another possible cause for the earthquake and the resultant tsunami besides HAARP, a nuclear bomb or even a comet. It's possible, though a real longshot, that one tectonic plate shifted and the subsequent movement of the earth caused the whole disaster. I know this sounds almost farsical but I've heard that it sometimes does happen. Do you suppose that this could be yet another occurence of this strange and little understood phenomenon? Hmmmmmmm?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Do I detect a bit of sarcasim in that post?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Of course, there is another possible cause for the earthquake and the resultant tsunami besides HAARP, a nuclear bomb or even a comet. It's possible, though a real longshot, that one tectonic plate shifted and the subsequent movement of the earth caused the whole disaster. I know this sounds almost farsical but I've heard that it sometimes does happen. Do you suppose that this could be yet another occurence of this strange and little understood phenomenon? Hmmmmmmm?

Appearantly you missed in my first post where it says 21-22 out of 30 major quakes are from nuclear tests. So now odds are against the idea that it was a natural quake.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Argh.....man can fool man, but man can't fool Mother Nature

Your not going to like what I am about to say, but....
other than SpaceDaily.com, all your other sources, making the claims and assertion that they do make, are dubious, at best, Ycon.

They are trying to piece a puzzle together to gain a total picture, and are failing to do just that.

There are a few gentlemen who are world renown geologists, Kerry Sieh, Robert P. Sharp, Zachariasen, Edwards, etc., that have solely studied the geology of the area in question, Ycon. There findings are and can be found below. I have read them, I would encourage you to do likewise.
Sumatran Plate Boundry Project

The man that heads this project, Mr. Kerry Sieh, has steadily warned of such happening in Indonesia, etc.

A LEADING geologist repeatedly warned Indonesian officials that an earthquake and tsunami would soon strike their shores, it emerged this weekend.

Kerry Sieh, professor of geology at California Institute of Technology, has been studying the region for nearly a decade.

Geologist gave repeated alerts

Other than the claims and assertion that are haphazardly being steadily cast and thrown around, like:

Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion...

Simple refut of such, earthquakes have been happening long before the advent of nuclear devices, Ycon. Hello?!

Besides, isn't it amazing, I mean just amazing, that NONE of your presented articles, other than maybe SpaceDaily.com, can be found to be anywhere close to being factual and backed by any type of legit, scientific, or otherwise, scientific or educational, etc. institution? No hard factual data to back those assertions and claims...nada....nothing remotely resembling such, other than online articles, and they even have no factual, scientific linking to back their claims. Amazing, huh? Why's that? Your sources lack any type credible sourcing for their misplaced and misguided assertions and claims. You see no problem with or in this? What happened to critical thinking? What happened to verification?

I guess next, those recorded 198 mph winds felt in parts of England/Scotland today were caused by 'what', other than natural occurances, huh? Chemtrails? Further nuclear testings? HAARP?

*shakes head*

seekerof

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
don't you all think that the weather has been spinning out of control ever since the tsunami? i have a feeling that this may be leading to something big.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisamatic
don't you all think that the weather has been spinning out of control ever since the tsunami? i have a feeling that this may be leading to something big.

Agreed. Yesterday in Chicago, it was in the 50s, spring warm rain and its January! Just a week ago, we had a blizzard. Well it's gonna be icy hell tomorrow cause the temps drop below freezing for the weekend.

As for the whole theory, I was 50/50 on it. Like the smart one pointed out, it was already known that an earthquake was evident. Even more, there were various sources on the internet that had claimed to have predicted the quake in terms of seismology as well as planet alignments. Maybe it was known for thousands of years when the earth will have this catacalysmic shift. Meh, i dunno bout that.

What I do know is that the earthquake was most likely suspected, but worst was that the tsunami was known well in advance for some of the other countries. There's a lotta stuff going down on the whole warning system now, mostly cause countries like the US detected the tsunami right away and warned the countries while they did nothing.

I'm going with the planet's alignment The way it looked around dec 26 basically had all the planet's positioned with pull on one side of the earth. Also, it just happened to be scheduled a full moon on dec 26 as well. Pretty sure this was none, and who knows what's next.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seekerof :

Actually, the winds in Scotland were more like 125mph, no wher enear 200
Dont think England had any bad winds, lucky them huh?

Makavelli :

Our weird weather is most likely being caused by global warming, something of which the US is either deniying or arnt too bothered about

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seekerof, I don’t doubt that they were expecting a major earthquake in that area. We’re expecting a big quake in California too. Does that mean it’s going to happen this month? No

So Seekerof, just because it’s expected, there’s no way it could have been anything else except natural, right?

All the sheeple have no question about what caused this massive quake, that killed 275,000 people
(according to latest reports).

If by chance there was something else that triggered this 9.0 quake, we will never know because we didn’t question it. A perfect crime may have been committed or perhaps something triggered this quake that man is unaware of. They talk about prevention, early warnings and humanitarian missions to rebuild area’s that are devastated by major quakes and tsunamis, but they don’t want to discuss how mans technology is affecting the world.

www.lightparty.com... (list of nuclear tests and quakes after)
Underground Nuclear Testing = Increased Earthquake Activity

www.llnl.gov...
Network of automated Scientific instrumentation systems with secure communications and International Data Center based in Vienna, Austria.

170 Seismic Stations – underground pressure waves
60 Infrasound Stations – low frequency sound waves in the air
11 Hydroacoustic – underwater sound waves
80 Radionuclide – airbourn radioactive gases and particles

‘More then 200,000 earthquakes similar in seismic magnitude to a small nuclear explosion occur in the world every year’ pg. 7
‘Kiloton of chemical explosive test revealed that seismic signals from an underground chemical blast closely mimic the signals that would be expected from an underground nuclear test.’ Pg 8

Nuclear explosions at sea are limited to a few tests, so data is limited and scientists developed a calculational capability to predict effects. Pgs 9-10

www.geol.binghamton.edu...
Earthquakes occur at depths down to 700 km and more of them occur in definite seismic belts. Bombs can only be set off in certain places because of the effects as well as the preparations needed before the explosions. Thus locations, both geographic and depth aspects, are important characteristics for distinguishing bombs from earthquakes.

www.mapsofworld.com...
Major Earthquakes of the World – Map

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion

www.keralamonitor.com...
-Special Report: Nuclear Explosion and Earthquakes?
-Nuclear Testing is responsible for 25 per cent of all earthquakes: UK Seismic Expert
-London: ‘ It is impossible to have an underground nuclear test without creating an earthquake - not necessarily in the immediate vicinity but anywhere in the world. Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion. There are other reasons for earthquakes, but the vast majority are the result of underground nuclear testing. We need not test nuclear bombs. Self-interest is causing these earthquakes,’ said one geologist who has been monitoring the co relation.

Ycon

Oh Seekerof, ktprktpr says, ‘keep it real’

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

by chrisamatic

chrisamatic, this article should interest you.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet, Global Weather Systems in Chaos

Cosmic blasts started 5 years ago and have increased in frequency and intensity, since the end of November. December 1st was the biggest blast ever recorded and caused 86,800 square miles of china to be covered in heavy fog.

These German scientists from the from the Max Planck Institute of Nuclear Physics in Heidelberg go on to say that their measurements "have for the first time detected in the upper troposphere large positive ions with mass numbers up to 2500", and "Our observations provide strong evidence for the ion-mediated formation and growth of aerosol particles in the upper troposphere."

What they hadn’t expected to happen though has been the large scale occurrences of this over the past few weeks, to include China on December 2nd and 14th and then India on the 21st, which is due to both China’s and India’s reliance on fossil fuels and the continuing degradation of their air quality.
The effects of these blasts have also been felt throughout the rest of the Northern Hemisphere resulting in such freak occurrences as, hurricane force winds in Paris , Germany, Canada, Russia, England and the United States on an almost simultaneous basis. Accompanying these hurricane force winter winds have been the massive cold fronts following them dropping normal winter lows to record lows throughout the entire Northern Hemisphere.

For those of you that wanted to know what caused some of the recent severe weather, it’s the blasts from space. Cosmic rays, charged paticle clusters in the lower atmosphere probably from space radiation.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ycon, read your article from keralamonitornews and noticed flat out that they simply make the same mistake and fallicy as other unsubstantiated reports that you have presented make: they keep stating and mentioning those UNNAMED mysterious sources for such assertions and claims. Here:

Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion. There are other reasons for earthquakes, but the vast majority are the result of underground nuclear testing. We need not test nuclear bombs. Self-interest is causing these earthquakes," said one geologist who has been monitoring the co relation.

From your source that has no footnotes, and sources to back its claims

As such, if what this lone so-claimed geologist asserts is true, then the information would be readily and easily found on any credible and reliable scientific or geology site within the internet, and would be backed by reliable and consistent data and figures for said assumption. What I will agree is that since the advent of the Atomic Age, earthquakes have increased in intensity, but your continuing to spread the 'gospel of untruth' concerning "Of every 30 major earthquakes, some 21 or 22 follow a nuclear explosion", its not backed by anything resembling credible scientific or geology data. Please provide a name, a credible scientific or geological source that has credible and reliable data to back this lone mysterious geologist's claim and assertion.

Again, this region has consistantly been an active earthquake area.
November 17th, 2004, 7.3 hits Indonesian island.
In the same month, on the 27th another hits.
17 people killed in earthquake in Nabire of Indonesia
On the 24th of December, 2 days prior to the Indonesian 8.5-9.0 hit, this occured:
8.1 Massive Earthquake hits South of Australia

What this shows and gives as evidence is that your theory(s) are reckless, without credible scientific or geological data and sourcing, and that these type occurances in the region in question have been an ongoing historical event(s).

Again, ongoing natural occurance. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think to the contrary, again, please present some degree of scientific and/or geological factual information and data to back. Please provide names, too. Cause till then, anyone can make claims and assertion under the guise of a mysterious, unnamed "geologist". Till then, any type credible serach engine, provides nada, nothing!
Scientists say 21-22 out of 30 major quakes are caused by nuclear testing.

seekerof

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Seekerof, Hopefully the following will be enough evidence for you.

www.ratical.org...
-Indeed in 1956, Estes Kefauver, then
Democratic Vice-Presidential candidate, warned, 'H bomb tests could
knock the earth 16 degrees off its axis!' He was simply ignored.

-However, in a study twenty years later by two Japanese scientists,
entitled Recent Abnormal Phenomena on Earth and Atomic Power Tests,
Shigeyoshi Matsumae, President of Tokai University, and Yoshio Kato,
Head of the University's Department of Aerospace Science concluded:

Abnormal meteorological phenomena, earthquakes and
fluctuations of the earth's axis are related in a direct
cause-and-effect to testing of nuclear devices. . . .
Nuclear testing is the cause of abnormal polar motion of the
earth. By applying the dates of nuclear tests with a force
of more than 150 kilotons, we found it obvious that the
position of the pole slid radically at the time of the
nuclear explosion. . . . Some of the sudden changes
measured up to one meter in distance.

-12 October 1978, the British
'New Scientist' reported:

Geophysicists in Germany and England believe the 1978
earthquake in Tabas, Iran, in which at least twenty-five
thousand people were killed, may have been triggered by an
underground nuclear explosion. . . . British seismologists
believe the Tabas earthquake implies a nuclear test that has
gone awry. . . . Moreover, a seismic laboratory in Uppsala,
Sweden, recorded a Soviet nuclear test of unusual size--ten
megatons--at Semipalitinsk only thirty-six hours before. . .
. One German scientist specifically implicated this test in
the origin of Tabas disaster.

-The largest earthquake this century took place in Tangshan in North-East
China on July 27 1976. It measured 8.2 and killed 800,000 people.
Only five days earlier the French had tested a bomb in the Mururoa
atoll in the Pacific. Four days later the United States tested a
bomb in Nevada. Twenty-four hours later the earthquake hit China.

-In an even more revealing analysis, Whiteford studies so-called
'killer earthquakes' in which more than one thousand people have
died. He compiled a list of all such quakes since 1953 and matched
them with nuclear test schedules. Some test dates were not
available, but in those that were, a pattern was evident: 62.5% of
the killer earthquakes occurred only a few days after a nuclear test.

--------------------------

Here's a interesting site that claims Russia has technology to cause quakes. There is also prophecies about major quakes to come in Los Angelas and New York

www.tldm.org...
-Did Russia cause the recent earthquake in Alaska and other recent quakes?

Here's another article that questions if nuclear tests create earthquakes.
www.lasvegassun.com...
-Gary Whiteford examined all quakes above magnitude 5.8 on the Richter scale in the 20th century. During the 50 years before nuclear testing, big quakes occurred on average of 68 per year. From 1950 to 1988 the rate jumped to 127.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Crying out loud!

Why the hell was it so hard for you to give a name in the other thread, Ycon?
Good grief!

Now that I finally have one name, I can give the theory further credence and research.
I will once again assert, that to give your or the theory that the earthquake(s) were caused by a nuclear or combination of nuclear detonations any type credence and validity, you have to further show that there was indeed such current testing(s) in the effected area/region. Can you do so? Also, does your or the theory cover the simple fact, as mentioned before by me, that if such a set of detonations took place, how does it explain that there was no radiation detected?

seekerof

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Crying out loud!

Why the hell was it so hard for you to give a name in the other thread, Ycon?
Good grief!

Now that I finally have one name, I can give the theory further credence and research.
I will once again assert, that to give your or the theory that the earthquake(s) were caused by a nuclear or combination of nuclear detonations any type credence and validity, you have to further show that there was indeed such current testing(s) in the effected area/region. Can you do so? Also, does your or the theory cover the simple fact, as mentioned before by me, that if such a set of detonations took place, how does it explain that there was no radiation detected?

seekerof

Seekerof, I am looking at many different possibilities to what caused the quake. I didn't want to duplicate the post here on the other thread, thats why I just pointed you back over here.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
could it just be that the "megathrust" was caused by years and years of pressure build up like most of the scientists are suggesting? seems pretty viable to me

www.zetatalk.com...

www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca...

these earthquakes have happened before. what makes this one so different?

Tahlen

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahlen
could it just be that the "megathrust" was caused by years and years of pressure build up like most of the scientists are suggesting? seems pretty viable to me

www.zetatalk.com...

www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca...

these earthquakes have happened before. what makes this one so different?

Tahlen

Tahlen, yes it could be just a megathrust but there was several other things that happened around the same time that may have trigger this mega quake. There was missle testings on and before dec 26 by russians, there was dolphins and whales beaching themselves may be from seismic testing by a oil corporation, cosmic ray blast - largest blast ever recorded that covered china with 86,800 square miles of fog and caused severe weather for most of the northern hemisphere, asteroid/comet came so close to earth that it passed between earth and our satellites.

The quake itself was very shallow which may indicate that something hit or exploded on the surface. The time that the quake hit, 7am local time there, most nuclear tests are done at the top of the hour. The time, place depth and magnitude of the quake was changed.

US ships seemed to be ready and waiting, US nuclear sub runs aground. Too many things happened that need to be looked at before we let it go as a natural diseaster.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Ycon]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So Ycon, is this an attempt at quantity equals quality? How many threads are you going to start about this?

Regardless, you still haven't come up with any actual proof, have you. Just the same old repeated reports about "someone somewhere who said something".

Earthquakes happen.

They are not a figment of our imaginations.

Deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join