It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't let anyone do my thinking for me. I need to be convinced through argument and evidence, and you'll find I am reasonable.

You didn't give me credit for thinking for myself. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

So - you voting for Trump?

I'm not American.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't let anyone do my thinking for me. I need to be convinced through argument and evidence, and you'll find I am reasonable.

You didn't give me credit for thinking for myself. I'll just leave it at that.

*eyeroll*

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Then maybe he should stop defaming himself, they are only using his own language, videos, and quotes hes said in interviews.

Thats like saying a persons confession in court shouldn't be allowed to stand as evidence.

The fact that people have to quote-mine back to the early 90's in order to piece together this nonsense is indicative of their desperation. It's not like a confession in court at all. Faulty analogy.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm not American.

I knew that

:-)

What a shame - you're such the Drumpf fan boy - I kinda feel bad you won't have that chance

I thought you were just a contrarian at first - but it's been sounding more and more like true love

If you get to a point where you feel like sharing - I gotta admit - I'd love the inside scoop. Trump - seriously - what gives?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lol, my apologies for the bad grammar. You've proven yourself to be as shallow as the guy you support.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I knew that

What a shame - you're such the Drumpf fan boy - I kinda feel bad you won't have that chance

I thought you were just a contrarian at first - but it's been sounding more and more like true love

If you get to a point where you feel like sharing - I gotta admit - I'd love the inside scoop. Trump - seriously - what gives?

I don't love Trump as much as I despise the media. I think what they are doing to this man is insidious, and we're letting it happen. I'm defending him because I believe it puts me on the right side of history, against tyranny and a growing ochlocracy, whom are led by the whims of the media.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Lol, my apologies for the bad grammar. You've proven yourself to be as shallow as the guy you support.

Just responding in kind, that is, in a shallow fashion. Thank you for apologizing. It's the least you can do as a person with such depth.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I knew that

I don't love Trump as much as I despise the media. I think what they are doing to this man is insidious, and we're letting it happen. I'm defending him because I believe it puts me on the right side of history, against tyranny and a growing ochlocracy, whom are led by the whims of the media.

LOL!

Trump has billed himself as an outsider who is reviled by the media. He's been pretty darned successful with that image. The media is just feeding into his preferred image. THE MEDIA IS HELPING TRUMP MARKET HIMSELF.

So, I think it's safe to say you HAVE actually bought into the Trump-narrative -- hook, line, and sinker.

Trump would have it no other way than to appear to be a victim to a "mean, unfair" media.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Such a noble cause. But, golly - there's plenty of other peeps that have caught flak from the press

Trump is a unique case - I'll give you that. And, the press is not all one thing

Let's talk about this story. It's an old story - true. Seems unfair to bring it up - same as it's unfair to bring up the past adventures of Hillary's old man

Is this the fault of the press?
edit on 4/6/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Yeah, don't care.

STILL voting for him.

Maybe if you throw a tantrum and kick and scream...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

LOL!

Trump has billed himself as an outsider who is reviled by the media. He's been pretty darned successful with that image. The media is just feeding into his preferred image. THE MEDIA IS HELPING TRUMP MARKET HIMSELF.

So, I think it's safe to say you HAVE actually bought into the Trump-narrative -- hook, line, and sinker.

Trump would have it no other way than to appear to be a victim to a "mean, unfair" media.

I never said he was victim. The man is a billionaire. What I am saying is that there is a blatant attempt to sway the minds of the populace through general sophistry—as in this story alone, quote mining, taking out of context, and tying it together to imply some pretty insidious straw- men like a "war on women", that he sexualizes his infant child, that he is racist, a fascist, a nativist, and most of it is utterly false, most of it is not worth a mention, all of it childish, all of it blatant propaganda. We can see it in every headline, every article and in every pundit's voice, and that's really all I can comment on.

I don't know Trump, just like anyone else here, so we can chalk up everyone's feelings regarding what Trump says as just that: feelings. We get it—every time Trump speaks an angel falls down dead, or a new racist is born, or some other piffle. It's time to turn away from the subjective factors and focus on the objective ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The press is merely capitalizing on what is most lucrative. In this case it is identify politics. It will sound misanthropic of me, but the people are the problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyWater

Most men with any sense of honor and chivalry would disavow Trump on the way he treats women alone, but apparently there seems to be a severe lack of real men in this country, considering his supporters.

Some women in particular, not all women in general. You're falling for your own lies, and condemning others for it.

And now for your reading pleasure, a fine sampling of Trump quotes on the general subject of feeeeeemales:

“Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part.” — Trump: The Art of the Comeback

“Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see.” — Trump 101: The Way to Success

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” — Esquire, 1991

"You have to treat [women] like [poo].” — Trump to a pal, as quoted in New York Magazine

"A woman who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10." — To Howard Stern

Prendre plaisir, Monsieur!

edit on 6-4-2016 by Spookytraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The press is merely capitalizing on what is most lucrative. In this case it is identify politics. It will sound misanthropic of me, but the people are the problem.

The press is just a willing tool for the two parties and Trump. It's lucrative only in the way of orchestrating this election. It's not lucrative financially. When the media went full on, in 2008, they took a huge hit financially and have never recovered.

Trump has set himself up. You make it sound like the press has set him up. That's bunk.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is pure garbage.

Saying your kid has someone's legs, is nothing 'sexual'. You can look at a child and tell who's parent they resemble.

And the joke about breasts, was that, a JOKE.

Come one already.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
This is pure garbage.

Saying your kid has someone's legs, is nothing 'sexual'. You can look at a child and tell who's parent they resemble.

And the joke about breasts, was that, a JOKE.

Come one already.

A joke that is a huge turn off for most voters. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hell I think the same thing about his daughter. She is magnificently gorgeous.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Hell I think the same thing about his daughter. She is magnificently gorgeous.

Just want to make sure you know it is Tiffany, not Ivanka, we are talking about. Not that there's anything wrong with the way Tiffany looks. I could not care less how she looks.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It will sound misanthropic of me, but the people are the problem.

Oh, if only it was that. Forgive me for noticing stuff, but I think certain people are a problem for you. You know - just based on everything you've ever written here at ATS :-)

I think you have a secret sweet spot for Trump - but you're not alone in that. That's OK Les - we're all biased. No matter how hard we try not to be

So - moving on. Maybe we need to be more specific about what we're loosely calling the press these days. Like I said earlier - it's not all one thing. There is some very good journalism out there. Even still

There's also some good satire - this thread is based on something funny. If we can't point fingers and laugh at the king (or the wannabes) we really are in a bad spot

Kinda seems like you might have stepped up (at any point during the past few years you've been a member here) when the press was stonewalling, slandering, and just generally badmouthing Obama and his administration. If you were genuinely concerned about a press run amok

It's hard to know when we're on either the right side or wrong side of history until where we are really is history. We try - I think we all honestly do try

In this case I think the press got a real good whiff of fascism, chased it into the woods and is now barking like crazy where it's been keeping it treed

Seems to me :-)

edit on 4/7/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: first comes first - not last

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join