It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

Trump was not convicted of anything, but it is worth mentioning considering the topic at hand.

It is irrelevant to the topic at hand, and now even more irrelevant now that we know the truth.

What truth is that? She said one thing and then another...after being forced to remain silent through court order.

You don't know the truth.

But Ivana said this about the "rape":

I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit

That's why I asked if you believed her.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't think they were disparate, at all. In fact, I would say they are the opposite of disparate.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Do I think women should be disrespected because they are women? No. But Trump said, on Stern, he can't say that he respects women.

Exactly. Do you respect men?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyWater

Disparate comments, from disparate times, from disparate sources and disparate contexts. You quote-mine, which is an error in reasoning. You've stitched these disparate comments together to form a frankenstein straw-man of Trump.

Theres nothing desperate about any of it, you wanted statements I provided them, again you just want to play the back and forth game, youre not fooling anyone, and anyone can copy and paste the quotes and verify ANYTHING ive posted.

None of these out-of-context quotes disparage women in general.

Oh really? I can tell you right now if someone talked about having sex with their daughter even in passing in a clinical setting I would be taking action on it.

And I can also tell you that if my husband overheard a man dating my daughter referring to how it doesnt matter "As long as you have a hot piece of ass" he would stand the very real threat of having his limbs removed from his body.

Seems your NPD is acting up. You have a severely over inflated view of yourself , and you seem to think you are the end all be all on what is "truth" and what is not.

Yet one page ago, it seemed a pretty malleable concept considering you were asked to prove something and you did not.
edit on 6-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Do I think women should be disrespected because they are women? No. But Trump said, on Stern, he can't say that he respects women.

Yes.

Do you respect women? Because Trump can't say that he does.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yes.

If he does then he should condemn the comments that Trump makes, but all weve seen here, even with my posting of the things directly out of Trumps mouth

Is obfuscation and excuses.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Theres nothing desperate about any of it, you wanted statements I provided them, again you just want to play the back and forth game, youre not fooling anyone, and anyone can copy and paste the quotes and verify ANYTHING ive posted.

I said "disparate", which is an entirely different word than desperate.

It is fallacious to quote-mine and to quote out of context. It's not a back and forth; it is an error in your reasoning.

Oh really? I can tell you right now if someone talked about having sex with their daughter even in passing in a clinical setting I would be taking action on it.

And I can also tell you that if my husband overheard a man dating my daughter referring to how it doesnt matter "As long as you have a hot piece of ass" he would stand the very real threat of having his limbs removed from his body.

Seems your NPD is acting up.

No one cares.

You have a severely over inflated view of yourself , and you seem to think you are the end all be all on what is "truth" and what is not.

Let me guess as to how you've come to this conclusion, because we've obviously never met and you are far from a mind reader. By quote-mining, by stringing together disparate statements in your head in order to formulate a personality of said person in the absence of ever meeting them. Let's hope you never find yourself in a clinical setting.

edit on 6-4-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes.

Why do you respect men?

I judge according to the content of character, not gender.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes.

Why do you respect men?

I judge according to the content of character, not gender.

Oh, you were asking if I respect PEOPLE that don't deserve respect just because they are male. I see now. You just said "men."

I reserve the term 'men' for people who have character and are worthy of respect. They exist and I respect men.

edit on 6-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I reserve the term 'men' for people who have character and are worthy of respect. They exist and I respect men.

Well, besides your folk-definition of "men", the word is actually the plural of "man", which means an adult human male, whether they are worthy of respect or not. The same goes with the word "women", except in this case, denoting adult human females. According to the common definitions, respecting women or men on principle, just like disrespecting women and men on principle, is sexist.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Then you should have asked, "Do you respect every man regardless of their character just because they are a man?"

You asked if I respect men. Yes. I respect a lot of men.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Then you should have asked, "Do you respect every man regardless of their character just because they are a man?"

You asked if I respect men. Yes. I respect a lot of men.

That's a good point. Likewise, nowhere did Trump speak about "all women regardless of their character".

Actually, Trump has stated explicitly that no one respects women more than him, which is debatable.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trump was not convicted of anything, but it is worth mentioning considering the topic at hand.

It is irrelevant to the topic at hand, and now even more irrelevant now that we know the truth.

What truth is that? She said one thing and then another...after being forced to remain silent through court order.

You don't know the truth.

But Ivana said this about the "rape":

I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit

That's why I asked if you believed her.

I don't know what to believe. She said one thing and then the other. I only included the info because it pertained to the topic.

Real question is, do you believe her?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't know what to believe. She said one thing and then the other. I only included the info because it pertained to the topic.

Real question is, do you believe her?

It doesn't really pertain to the topic, but yes, I give her the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It doesn't really pertain to the topic

I think it does. It may give us better insight in to how he interacts with others.

but yes, I give her the benefit of the doubt.

On which statement? The one in which she was raped or the one in which she recants?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

On which statement? The one in which she was raped or the one in which she recants?

I said I give her the benefit of the doubt, not which statement I believe to be true.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I said I give her the benefit of the doubt, not which statement I believe to be true.

No reason to give her the benefit of doubt on anything. She's a despicable liar either way. Lying about rape -- one way or another -- is just beyond the pale. And she lied then about it or she's lying now. Just awful.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No reason to give her the benefit of doubt on anything. She's a despicable liar either way. Lying about rape -- one way or another -- is just beyond the pale. And she lied then about it or she's lying now. Just awful.

I would be careful about making such comments about women. People might misconstrue it as sexism and misogyny.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Actually, Trump has stated explicitly that no one respects women more than him, which is debatable.

Everything Trump says is debatable. His record of not telling the truth is pretty well established.
I'm surprised you are defending him; His charismatic spell has ensnared you as well eh?

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

We can give her the benefit of the doubt and still be skeptical of Trump's approach to women based on his potential previous transgressions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join