It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: CrazyWater

He has made lewd and nasty comments about women, a simple 2 second google search will turn up a treasure trove, not to mention his general approach towards women.

Yes he has said some things about women in particular he does not like, but where are his comments regarding women in general?

You really trying to play that cognitive dissonance game with me? Yeah not getting sucked into that.

You know damn good and well the things hes said to specific women, how hes made sexual comments about his daughter, and his statement about all that matters is having a "hot piece of ass"

Go play your circular argument game with someone else who doesnt have the common sense to see through it. And have a great time in your shallow pool of denial.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Please stop trying to demean me. I am not feeding into any narrative. I don't trust ANY OF THEM. I have made up my own mind that the two parties and Trump are in collusion to elect another democrat so that Congress can misappropriate and steal as much money as they can under a big spending plan and tax hike.

You aren't going to find that 'narrative' anywhere but here -- from me.

Then please let me know of anything Trump has said that was positive, whether it is about women, minorities, his daughter, or whatever other group you think he is hateful towards. If you can, then it means you were listening to Trump speak, and not the butchered version of Trump with the paraphrasing, quote-mining and ellipse-heavy rhetoric of the media.

I've known, since 2010, he is a political operative based on a personal experience with him when I used to run a fairly-popular political blog. No one can change my mind on that. Only I have had that experience. I pretty much stopped listening to him with an open-mind, at that time. I really only care about the effect he has on people, at this point. It just confirms what I suspected about him already.

edit on 6-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In other words, it was a lie after-all.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I've known, since 2010, he is a political operative based on a personal experience with him when I used to run a fairly-popular political blog. No one can change my mind on that. Only I have had that experience. I pretty much stopped listening to him with an open-mind, at that time. I really only care about the effect he has on people, at this point. It just confirms what I suspected about him already.

Then I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Most men with any sense of honor and chivalry would disavow Trump on the way he treats women alone, but apparently there seems to be a severe lack of real men in this country, considering his supporters.

Some women in particular, not all women in general. You're falling for your own lies, and condemning others for it.

You didn't watch the clip in the OP, eh? Trump was on Stern and when asked if he treats women with respect, he answered, "i can't say that." Or something along those lines.

I was left with the impression that he thinks he looks cool treating women disrespectfully.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

lol. Ok.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

In other words, it was a lie after-all.

You can look it up anywhere, my refusal to play your little game doesnt make it a lie and you know it.

Troll someone else who doesnt know any better

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
George W Bush said some stupid stuff but Trump is on a whole different level.
Seriously? Do you really believe that this clown is qualified to discuss international politics with other world leaders ?

"Mr. David Cameron, your newborn baby daughter will have great boozems when she grows up." What a freak show.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You can look it up anywhere, my refusal to play your little game doesnt make it a lie and you know it.

You refuse to "play my little game" means the same as you refusing to prove your wild accusations. No matter how you attempt to word and disguise it, it all means the same to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It is absolutely maddening that we don't even have ONE person worth voting for...well. In my humble opinion.

I don't see anyone on the horizon who's interested in our welfare. Is there ANYONE interested in the welfare of our own downtrodden? OUR citizens in need? Our vets, homeless children and families? ALL I read is about stopping the influx of muslims...which I agree with due to the possibility of flagrant killers amongst them and the spreading of a diseased "religion"..

It just staggers me at the number of people who are willing to import even the possibility of a people bent on destroying our country. Yes, we most definitely are not perfect by any means. Regardless, I'm so thankful to have been born in America and privy to our ideals, and do NOT WANT to see that stomped into the ground by people who live, mentally and emotionally, in a backward, 6th century mindset.

I don't agree with the way some of us live, but...who am I to impose my standards on someone else? However, at some point in history SOMEONE is going to HAVE to draw a line in the sand. SOMEONE is going to have to say " enough is enough"! We cannot go on allowing everyone to do whatever they want...kind of like that old song that basically says "if it feels good, do it". Society HAS to have rules in order to succeed. Or am I wrong? Sorry, rant over! It's been one of " those" days, lives, etc.

Thanks to anyone reading, understanding and replying in a non-nasty way.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Exactly. Do you believe her?

Whether I believe her on not is irrelevant. Apparently a journalist got his hands on deposition papers in which she accused him of raping/violating her in a forceful manner. After she was bound by court order to remain silent on their marriage, she recanted her accusation.

Trump was not convicted of anything, but it is worth mentioning considering the topic at hand.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do you think people should be treated with respect or not because of their gender? Because I personally don't think that someone should be respected or not because of what genitalia they have.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” — from an interview with Esquire, 1991

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on “Last Week Tonight.” “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”

When a lawyer facing Trump in 2011 asked for a break to pump breastmilk for her infant daughter, The Donald reacted very poorly. “He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, ‘You’re disgusting, you’re disgusting,’ and he ran out of there,”

“Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers.

New York Times columnist Gail Collins recalled: “During one down period, I referred to him in print as a ‘financially embattled thousandaire’ and he sent me a copy of the column with my picture circled and ‘The Face of a Dog!’ written over it.”

“Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.”

“All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” — How To Get Rich, 2004

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.

and these are just SOME of the things hes said

Point blank he sees women as sex objects , and something to be owned, all of them. Lesmisanthrope you can keep playing your game, but youre dead wrong and you know it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You refuse to "play my little game" means the same as you refusing to prove your wild accusations. No matter how you attempt to word and disguise it, it all means the same to me.

Then you have a serious delusion to what is actually truth and what is not. Just because its not formatted particularly just for you, in the manner that you want, doesnt mean its not true.

You might want to dial back your opinion on yourself, youre starting to get an ego like Trump

link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump was not convicted of anything, but it is worth mentioning considering the topic at hand.

It is irrelevant to the topic at hand, and now even more irrelevant now that we know the truth.

link   

Do you think people should be treated with respect or not because of their gender? Because I personally don't think that someone should be respected or not because of what genitalia they have.

One does not have to respect for another person to be respectful.

It's about how you as an individual want to be viewed by those around you. I may not respect some of the women I know, but I am respectful to them because I want to lead by example and show those around me that you should conduct yourself in an intelligent and kind manner.

It's pays-off in spades.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You almost asked the right question.

Do I think women should be disrespected because they are women? No. But Trump said, on Stern, he can't say that he respects women.

That's the message he sends to this day, ALL. THE. TIME.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

It is irrelevant to the topic at hand, and now even more irrelevant now that we know the truth.

What truth is that? She said one thing and then another...after being forced to remain silent through court order.

You don't know the truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Ha! You responded to me with that!

I'm sold though.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Disparate comments, from disparate times, from disparate sources and disparate contexts. You quote-mine, which is an error in reasoning. You've stitched these disparate comments together to form a frankenstein straw-man of Trump. None of these out-of-context quotes disparage women in general.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join