It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Again, you have an opinion. But if it was a choice between Bernie or Trump, I would take Trump. Because of issues that face our country as well as his treatment of women.

www.cnn.com...

He pays them more. A lot more. I would think it was based on performance but I bet you, and feminists,would say it was based on tit size, right?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Of course, that all occurred after she accused him of rape in a court deposition. But you already knew about all that. You have defended him on that issue as well.

Do you still accuse Trump of such even given her more recent comments on the rape comment?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Right. But what good is that when they also make him more reviled by everyone else?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Again, you have an opinion. But if it was a choice between Bernie or Trump, I would take Trump. Because of issues that face our country as well as his treatment of women.

www.cnn.com...

He pays them more. A lot more. I would think it was based on performance but I bet you, and feminists,would say it was based on tit size, right?

I don't like any of them. You don't have to convince me that none are worth voting for. Plus, I think Bernie is The Chosen One.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There is a term for those people:

Useful Idiot

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is true. I will not deny that. However, I trust a person like that more than one that just asks questions back. They are thinking of an answer when they do that.

How can you become informed if you don't ask questions?

Isn't it wiser to think about an answer than to simply spit-out what is on the tip of your tongue?

Am I asking too many questions?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Of course, that all occurred after she accused him of rape in a court deposition. But you already knew about all that. You have defended him on that issue as well.

Do you still accuse Trump of such even given her more recent comments on the rape comment?

I didn't accuse him of anything. She did, and then recanted her accusation.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There is a term for those people:

Useful Idiot

How is it useful?

Unless Trump is a plant and has always had the intent to turn off women and minority voters. (Which I think is exactly his useful purpose).

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I didn't accuse him of anything. She did, and then recanted her accusation.

Exactly. Do you believe her?

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."
edit on 6-4-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Yeah, let's dig back 30+ years to get something. How about we dig up some stupid comment from the host of this, er....entertainment show.

Accused by some of misinforming its core audience of young adults about international news, this series doesn't hide the fact that it's not a news program and only uses newsworthy stories as a jumping-off point to satire.

We dont have to dig back 30 yrs, he has a history of making lewd comments about his own daughter, and women in general.

As a woman, I find this man a misogynistic pig, and im a conservative woman married to a real, conservative mans man.

Most men with any sense of honor and chivalry would disavow Trump on the way he treats women alone, but apparently there seems to be a severe lack of real men in this country, considering his supporters.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How is it useful?

Unless Trump is a plant and has always had the intent to turn off women and minority voters. (Which I think is exactly his useful purpose).

It's useful because one is easily lead by the propaganda of those who issue it, basically doing their bidding.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Most men with any sense of honor and chivalry would disavow Trump on the way he treats women alone, but apparently there seems to be a severe lack of real men in this country, considering his supporters.

Some women in particular, not all women in general. You're falling for your own lies, and condemning others for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

How is it useful?

It's useful because one is easily lead by the propaganda of those who issue it, basically doing their bidding.

But it's Trump's own mouth pushing the propaganda.

Again, I think it's intentional that he is poised to lose every minority voting bloc and women. I think his supporters that have busied themselves for nearly a year defending everything that's come out of his mouth are the useful idiots. They are the ones that will cause democrats to win with a mandate.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Some women in particular, not all women in general. You're falling for your own lies, and condemning others for it.

What lies would that be? Feel free to point any "lies" that ive stated out.

I rely on Trumps own words, his own actions, they speak for themselves. You can make up your own opinion but you cant make up your own facts

I know a thing or two about clinical psychology, this man (and many other professionals out there will agree) shows every sign of being a sexual predator.

There is something fundamentally flawed in him, something that has happened to him, with the way he treats women. Yes this SHOULD concern people.

edit on 6-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Again, I think it's intentional that he is poised to lose every minority voting bloc and women. I think his supporters that have busied themselves for nearly a year defending everything that's come out of his mouth are the useful idiots. They are the ones that will cause democrats to win with a mandate.

Can you recite one thing Trump has said about minorities that is good? Probably not, but that's not because he hasn't said them, but because you're being fed a certain narrative, and simply repeating it without looking any further.

Do you ever question whether what the media says might not be true? And following that, do you ever go look for yourself?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes, you said he was making lewd comments about women in general, which I already pointed out, and then you went on some fallacious tract that chivalrous men would disavow him because of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Can you recite one thing Trump has said about minorities that is good? Probably not, but that's not because he hasn't said them, but because you're being fed a certain narrative, and simply repeating it without looking any further.

Do you ever question whether what the media says might not be true? And following that, do you ever go look for yourself?

Please stop trying to demean me. I am not feeding into any narrative. I don't trust ANY OF THEM. I have made up my own mind that the two parties and Trump are in collusion to elect another democrat so that Congress can misappropriate and steal as much money as they can under a big spending plan and tax hike.

You aren't going to find that 'narrative' anywhere but here -- from me.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Please stop trying to demean me. I am not feeding into any narrative. I don't trust ANY OF THEM. I have made up my own mind that the two parties and Trump are in collusion to elect another democrat so that Congress can misappropriate and steal as much money as they can under a big spending plan and tax hike.

You aren't going to find that 'narrative' anywhere but here -- from me.

Then please let me know of anything Trump has said that was positive, whether it is about women, minorities, his daughter, or whatever other group you think he is hateful towards. If you can, then it means you were listening to Trump speak, and not the butchered version of Trump with the paraphrasing, quote-mining and ellipse-heavy rhetoric of the media.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes, you said he was making lewd comments about women in general, which I already pointed out, and then you went on some fallacious tract that chivalrous men would disavow him because of it.

He has made lewd and nasty comments about women, a simple 2 second google search will turn up a treasure trove, not to mention his general approach towards women.

There is no defending or getting around it, his exploits are there for all to see. Why you insist on doing so despite the actual abundance of evidence makes no sense to me.

Perhaps you just enjoy the argument or the futility of it all, or perhaps you just cant concede that Trump is exactly what he appears to be. A sexual predator and a habitual womanizer.

Makes no difference to me or not if you disagree, again Trumps own actions elude otherwise.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He has made lewd and nasty comments about women, a simple 2 second google search will turn up a treasure trove, not to mention his general approach towards women.

Yes he has said some things about women in particular he does not like, but where are his comments regarding women in general?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join