It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Seems to me he has raised some pretty awesome kids.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Hi FullBloodedNative!

He also said the same thing on "The View" in 2006 (9 years earlier) that if she wasn't his daughter he might date her.
hollywoodlife.com...

Born on Oct. 30, 1981 would mean that she was 24/25 when he said that.

I just find him disgusting on so many levels.
Good thing nobody cares what I think, lol.
S&F
jacy

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yep, Donald's supporters will ignore this and make excuses for it... "Oh lets find something he said 30 years ago." Well, if he were that stupid and ignorant back in his mid 30's and he's still making rude comments about women 30 years later, it sure doesn't look like he's changed. Oh, he cherishes women for maybe sex, but that's as far as it goes.

Trump can mow someone down with his car and supporters will find an excuse for it. How much video evidence and twitter remarks do Trump supporters need to realize this guy is a major A$$hole?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think if you have enough people that don't like you they would find some embarrassing things you have said during your lifetime as well.

No, just no, don't be trying to claim that this is somehow anyone else's responsibility.

The freak said these things, disgusting and disturbing sexual comments about his own damn daughter.
That's not anyone else putting this sick nonsense in his mind, NORMAL people do not say this kind of sh*t and no claiming that they do is going to make you look any better for it.

It doesn't matter when he said these things, they're disgusting and disturbing things he said about his own daughter, and the fact that people are trying to DEFEND that is even more disturbing.

Just how far are you Trumpers willing to go to defend this twisted cretin?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm serious. I have heard women say that they worry about their homely looking daughter. Hopefully she will find a husband. I have heard mother and fathers say they hope she does not get knocked up, she is pretty hot and surely having sex.

In NONE of those cases did I think anything other than a parent, where maybe being a bit critical, is simply talking about a child.

People that see or interpret sexual innuendo in innocent things are usually the ones with the darkest secrets.

If Trump said he would bang his daughter till the cows came home, yeah, it would be creepy....jeez folks....

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Don't worry he will never be elected, it's not that I am Donald supporter, I just hate how the system works, they are all crooked and evil scum in my eyes, cowards and hypocrites, they make me sick.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Hi FullBloodedNative!

He also said the same thing on "The View" in 2006 (9 years earlier) that if she wasn't his daughter he might date her.
hollywoodlife.com...

Born on Oct. 30, 1981 would mean that she was 24/25 when he said that.

I just find him disgusting on so many levels.
Good thing nobody cares what I think, lol.
S&F
jacy

So wanting to date somebody is the same thing as wanting to have sex. Ok.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Stop the press, "lewd comments"?

Sorry, but the immoral act being taken here is by you and the other parrots of propaganda, not to mention anyone else who reads into a compliment in order to imply a father is viewing his own daughter sexually.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'm serious. I have heard women say that they worry about their homely looking daughter. Hopefully she will find a husband. I have heard mother and fathers say they hope she does not get knocked up, she is pretty hot and surely having sex.

In NONE of those cases did I think anything other than a parent, where maybe being a bit critical, is simply talking about a child.

People that see or interpret sexual innuendo in innocent things are usually the ones with the darkest secrets.

If Trump said he would bang his daughter till the cows came home, yeah, it would be creepy....jeez folks....

May I ask if you have kids?

I have incredibly beautiful twin daughters, age 26 now.
The usual response from a parent is more along the lines of, "Oh I know! She's gorgeous! The guys will be lined up around the block!"
It's not actually all that common to hear a man/father put HIMSELF in the position of the admirer...know what I mean?

Trump doesn't talk about other young guys being attracted to her, he talks about himself finding her attractive...and that is the difference. (in my opinion)

Sometimes if you listen closely to what a person says, they give a lot of their true character away...just in their choice of words.
jacy

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Meh...
Must you be reminded of how utterly creepy the current VP is?

Interested how creepy Joe Biden gets a pass yet a 30 year sound byte is somehow going to harm Trump.
"The most disturbingly sexist thing he has ever said". WHAT!?!
How is complimenting your wife on how beautiful your baby is being sexist?

Are you seriously suggesting the daily show as a credible source here?!?!
You people are officially off your rockers with your hatred of Trump.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So wait, from what I am hearing it is OK to talk about finding you daughter attractive enough to date but the only thing stopping you, is you are her dad. It is also OK to look at your baby and say they have great legs and mention how she might have great breasts like her mother.

So this is perfectly OK to talk about your children like this? I don't know about anyone else but I have never heard anyone talk about their child like this and never have heard anyone talk about a baby like that.

It says a lot about The great orange one and his Trumpeteers, when they see nothing wrong with this. Instead of worrying about some transgender raping your children in public washrooms( which is an excuse you have all probably heard), maybe we should keep our eyes on Trump and his followers.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

When I was young my dad used to tell me I was built like a brick house.

link   
a reply to: JAY1980

He doesn't get a pass... what makes you think that? It is constantly talked about.

link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I have 3 lovely kids.

First, did you husband not find your daughters attractive? I think mine is beautiful.

If I said to a friend "I would date my daughter if I was her age..she is as attractive as her mother. That will be one lucky man." ..is that sexually suggestive to you? if it is, man, you need to get off the pc bus now.

This is why I stated earlier that those who point out things like this are the ones that I worry about or, many times, are overly sensitive based on something in their past.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So wait, from what I am hearing it is OK to talk about finding you daughter attractive enough to date but the only thing stopping you, is you are her dad. It is also OK to look at your baby and say they have great legs and mention how she might have great breasts like her mother.

So this is perfectly OK to talk about your children like this? I don't know about anyone else but I have never heard anyone talk about their child like this and never have heard anyone talk about a baby like that.

It says a lot about The great orange one and his Trumpeteers, when they see nothing wrong with this. Instead of worrying about some transgender raping your children in public washrooms( which is an excuse you have all probably heard), maybe we should keep our eyes on Trump and his followers.

Yes that's right. A father can compliment his daughter's looks, her legs, her date-ability etc. It's perfectly OK. What isn't OK is you sexualizing it for political gain, or worse, for pleasure.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Interested how creepy Joe Biden gets a pass yet a 30 year sound byte is somehow going to harm Trump.
"The most disturbingly sexist thing he has ever said". WHAT!?!
How is complimenting your wife on how beautiful your baby is being sexist?

Are you seriously suggesting the daily show as a credible source here?!?!
You people are officially off your rockers with your hatred of Trump.

Maybe if I brought Biden into the conversation by saying he never did anything like this, then you would have a point but since I didn't, you are just using playground debate tactics.

Plus the source has a video of him actually saying it.

watch from 2:15 and on.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I would think such a parent would be a sexist pig -- even a mother. Some people choose to never get married and are perfectly happy.

And I resent that you read into my opinion that I must be harboring some dark secret. That's bull.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If I said to a friend "I would date my daughter if I was her age..she is as attractive as her mother. That will be one lucky man." ..is that sexually suggestive to you? if it is, man, you need to get off the pc bus now.

It is not about being PC when someone says, they could date their own child because that person is basically saying if i was not the parent, I could see myself wanting to get with my child.

How many parents view their children this way, I mean not in an incestuous way. You can see the beauty in your child, but when you say you would date them, then you view your child in a sexual way.
edit on 6-4-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You see, you made it personal. I did not. You can have an opinion. It is quite common for someone who was involved directory or indirectly to have strong feelings. I did not say you did. I said usually.

I think you are reading to far into it. I mean, this is starting to really be so reaching it is pathetic.

Pulling out the Political Pedophile card is sick. Just sick....every single person in America, including Mr British comedian, is using Trump for their 6 minutes of fame. Not 15 because they flame out to fast.

edit on 04pm30pmf0000002016-04-06T13:49:35-05:000135 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You see, you made it personal. I did not. You can have an opinion. It is quite common for someone who was involved directory or indirectly to have strong feelings. I did not say you did. I said usually.

I think you are reading to far into it. I mean, this is starting to really be so reaching it is pathetic.

Pulling out the Political Pedophile card is sick. Just sick....every single person in America, including Mr British comedian, is using Trump for their 6 minutes of fame. Not 15 because they flame out to fast.

Perhaps your judgement has been compromised and you can't look at this clearly because you are all-in for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join