It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Disturbing Video of Trump Making Lewd Comments About Baby Daughter Dug Up by ‘The Daily Show’

To find the most disturbingly sexist thing Donald Trump has ever said, ‘The Daily Show’ traveled back to the early ’80s and revisited ‘Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.’

“Well, I think that she’s got a lot of Marla. She’s a really beautiful baby—she’s got Marla’s legs.” Then making a gesture that indicated large breasts, he added, “We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell.”

Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter

At 69, he can still carry on like the teen who was yanked out of prep school and delivered to Col. Dobias, the take-no-# instructor at the military academy. After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

Yeah this guy is a major creep and he is running for president. All the trumpeteers in the Clinton jokes about getting a pedo off but say nothing about this guy. Yeah hypocrites.

Both Clinton and Trump are major scumbags.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

I think if you have enough people that don't like you they would find some embarrassing things you have said during your lifetime as well. I don't care about soundbites taken out of context. I have said plenty of stupid things in my life that sounded different than I meant them.

No one's life can stand up to the level of dissection the candidates get these days. We have to hold our noses and vote for the one with the least smell. That is politics in the 21st century where every action you take and every thing you say is recorded for posterity.
edit on 2016/4/6 by Metallicus because: sp

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah, let's dig back 30+ years to get something. How about we dig up some stupid comment from the host of this, er....entertainment show.

Accused by some of misinforming its core audience of young adults about international news, this series doesn't hide the fact that it's not a news program and only uses newsworthy stories as a jumping-off point to satire.

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm pretty certain I've never joked about screwing my daughter.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Yeah, let's dig back 30+ years to get something. How about we dig up some stupid comment from the host of this, er....entertainment show.

Accused by some of misinforming its core audience of young adults about international news, this series doesn't hide the fact that it's not a news program and only uses newsworthy stories as a jumping-off point to satire.

How far back in to one's history can we look when vetting a political candidate?

People sure like to use Hillary's and Bernie's comments from the 60's and 70's against them. How about holding what Bill Clinton did in the 90's being used against Hillary?

How many years are acceptable?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

I'm still baffled by the fact that people still don't seem to comprehend that "politician" and "psychopath" are practically synonymous. Yes, trump is a creep that clearly harbors some very disgusting intentions, but the same is true of 99% of them. Hillary is no saint, in fact, I would go so far as to say she is downright evil. Unfortunately, our world seems to be under the implicit control of evil people.

That is, however, just this one's humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah, let's dig back 30+ years to get something.

If it were out of place, I could see your point. But I think it just lends credence to the complaint that Trump's life is a pattern of crass behavior where women are concerned. Some people see that as a serious character flaw. I think character is relevant to choosing and eliminating candidates.

(I also think there are a lot of double standards though, too.)

edit on 6-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

How far back in to one's history can we look when vetting a political candidate?

People sure like to use Hillary's and Bernie's comments from the 60's and 70's against them. How about holding what Bill Clinton did in the 90's being used against Hillary?

How many years are acceptable?

Exactly.

This is just more political BS from the partisan trolls. It works both ways and I don't care about any of it to be honest. I discounted what was said about Hilary and Bernie as well. The thing with Bernie was complete crap.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And it begins in earnest.
The Republican elite's ticket to a brokered convention...
And Hillery's ticket to the White House!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is this video of Trump from thirty years ago about his daughter more disturbing than Cruz talking about copulating with a rat from a few days ago? I guess you have to decide what bothers you more: implied incest or bestiality.

Cruz: ‘Trump May Be A Rat But I Have No Desire To Copulate With Him’ [VIDEO]

dailycaller.com...

At 1:10

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They are going to throw the election like they did the last time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well Cruz seems to be clarifying that he wouldn't copulate with a rat. So I think we can conclude that he's coming out against all rat-based sexual activity, so I'm going to go with this being less disturbing than Trumps weird obsession with his daughter.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Is this video of Trump from thirty years ago about his daughter more disturbing than Cruz talking about copulating with a rat from a few days ago? I guess you have to decide what bothers you more: implied incest or bestiality.

trump wants to bang his daughter.
cruz doesn't want to bang trump, or a rat.
is english not your first language?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What scares me? People who think this is out of context. They scare me. Why? Because they see it as sexual.

If I dad, says to someone, his daughter is attractive or is like her mom, no big deal. If he says shes not my daughter I would date her, it is a compliment that she is attractive. No one gets upset if I guy says she is so ugly no one would wanna marry her, right?

When I look at a parent I look at the kids. He has multiple kids with no issues, all professionals. With kids with money like that there are usually much different. He instilled values.

So, now he is a rapist(although it has come out Ivana is helping consult with his election), A sexist, although his female employees and execs mostly make more than the men, A racist xenaphobe with jewish grandkids, against all immigrants but has a current and ex wife who were and bankrupt although he is worth billions and hates Muslims but has hotels in Dubai.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: UnBreakable

trump wants to bang his daughter.
cruz doesn't want to bang trump, or a rat.
is english not your first language?

Talking about English as a first language, where exactly did Trump use the words 'bang my daughter'. Thanks in advance, Jackwagon.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No one gets upset if I guy says she is so ugly no one would wanna marry her, right?

Wait? What?

What kind of a-hole dad would say something like that about their kid? And, yes, I would think it was deplorable and sexist.

Or maybe I am not following you...was this sarcasm?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
What scares me? People who think this is out of context. They scare me. Why? Because they see it as sexual.

If I dad, says to someone, his daughter is attractive or is like her mom, no big deal. If he says shes not my daughter I would date her, it is a compliment that she is attractive. No one gets upset if I guy says she is so ugly no one would wanna marry her, right?

When I look at a parent I look at the kids. He has multiple kids with no issues, all professionals. With kids with money like that there are usually much different. He instilled values.

So, now he is a rapist(although it has come out Ivana is helping consult with his election), A sexist, although his female employees and execs mostly make more than the men, A racist xenaphobe with jewish grandkids, against all immigrants but has a current and ex wife who were and bankrupt although he is worth billions and hates Muslims but has hotels in Dubai.

Exactly. People will read into it based on their dislike. While Trump is just saying his daughter is attractive and is on video, we'll just have to wait for the DC Madam records to see if Cruz actually did it with other women while cheating on his wife.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What kind of a-hole dad would say something like that about their kid?

Alec Baldwin

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What kind of a-hole dad would say something like that about their kid?

Alec Baldwin

*snort*

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I've thought many of the same things.

I've mentioned this in other threads but I'll do so again.... We live in a very litigious nation here in the United States. Everybody sues everyone else for everything. If Trump was this rabid sexist/racists/whatever.... where is any of this documented? Where are the successful lawsuits against him? He has been rich and in the limelight for DECADES.

I'm not saying he isn't crass and I'm not getting into whether or not I think he is made of presidential material. I'm just pointing out that all of the bombs thrown at him about being "_______-ist" is nonsense in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join