It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An excellent conspiracy video

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I just wanted to come here and post this conspiracy video compilation of the legendary bill hicks speaking truth all the way up until his untimely death. It's a personal favorite of mine and I've literally watched it a dozen times because its just so powerful, so I wanted to throw it up here for anyone that's interested. If you've never heard of this man and you like denying pure ignorance then he makes for a good listen. (Graphic Image, Strong Language)

edit on 6-4-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Bill Hicks is hands down one of the best orators of conspiracy subject matter that I have heard. There is something to be said about the intelligence of the comedian mindset.

and of course, his actual subject matter on the agenda of the global elite bloodlines is right on point too.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I like what was being said at the end of the video about mind expansion, and if it weren't against the T&C I would go into more detail, but hey at the risk of sounding like Leary, if everyone in world just experienced mind expansion twice, than it would indeed be a better place.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Very nice video. I agree wholeheartedly, especially the last bits. We'll be alright in the end...

"It's all in the mind y'know?"

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thanks for that - replying so I can watch it later when I have time.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Move along
edit on 6-4-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: Double post

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Loved the video. Found his experience with drugs fascinating. Similar recounts from Steve Jobs and his experience with drugs.
edit on 4/6/16 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Bill Hicks is very legendary. His knowledge of the dark government before the Internet came out is quite impressive. He was friends with Alex Jones but some people claim that he is Alex Jones and vice versa. One of my favorite gags is when he goes on about what legalized weed looks like, "fleets of Domino's trucks clogging the freeways", ect...

Its a shame that he passed before his time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20572196]DimensionalChange03[/post

I've seen this before but you can't see/hear to much of Bill Hicks! Legend!

I don't understand how people today still argue over who should be the next president/prime minister. When will people finally realize they are all under the thumb and dancing to the tune of the puppet masters?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I just wanted to say ' thanks ' for posting the video. After a few sleepless nights I've resorted to watching conspiracy videos on YouTube where I've found some truly awful content.

I'm close to posting a thread asking members for their top recommendations on quality conspiracy videos (any topic) since I trust ATS membership knows better than I do on where to find the good stuff.

I recall Bill Hicks but its been awhile and I appreciate the reminder of him - I'll watch it tonight. Cheers.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswinem,
It was good but --Pet peeve time -- why do so many vids have such sh#t music that interferes, competes with the speaker being understood? CAN the background noise,It detracts from the content. (think there was a post recently about gripes.)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
...the legendary bill hicks speaking truth all the way up until his untimely death.

Took the video until 1:10 (the 1st sentence of his speech!) to spread the first lie or piece of misinformation (regarding the biggest most succesful conspiracy on the planet), God's name is not "Love", that's not a name (ok, there are exceptions, but not the way he meant and used it as a noun, or according to the bible text he wanted people to think about or was thinking about himself that says that God IS love, not that it's his name).

Deny ignorance and (deliberate) lies about the most crucial subject in this world:

Just wanted to remind you regarding the last line in the last video that the "J" is still pronounced that way in Dutch and German (like the "Y" in "Yes"). It's only the english that are saying it wrong (dj...).

And if you want some real useful information about the subjects he's talking about, go here and or checkout:

edit on 6-4-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This video is done by projectdisobey.com. Is this an actual website. When you go there a server redirect send you to a page that sells shirts? anyone know what this site is and if its an actual website?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Of all the religions and philosophers....gurus and savants....

None come close to seeing things as clear and plainly as Bill did. When we lost him, we truly lost something special. We lost a bullhorn....a bullhorn loud enough to wake people up. And to do so without being pedantic or elitist in his approach.

In all honesty....and I'm not at all saying I believe this....but, it wouldn't surprise me one damned bit if he was targeted. Just like Litvinenko. After all, Bill did die from cancer.

Bill, if this is at all possible...resurrect, my friend. Come back. Your work was cut short and we need it more than ever.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

If you are thick enough to not understand that what Bill is saying is that God's name SHOULD mean love....as that is what we have been taught of the bedtime story as it stands.....

Well, then you're just as thick as a brick. Tull wrote something about you once.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh man, that was awesome. Thanks for sharing OP!

Rebel Five

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I got off 'the ride' a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

If you are thick enough to not understand that what Bill is saying is that God's name SHOULD mean love....as that is what we have been taught of the bedtime story as it stands.....

Well, then you're just as thick as a brick. Tull wrote something about you once.

What evidence have you ever seen that God's name SHOULD mean love ??

Thick as a brick indeed.

Try thinking OUTSIDE of all the boxes you have been unknowingly placed in, LIMITLESSLY.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: nullafides

What evidence have you ever seen that God's name SHOULD mean love ??

Thick as a brick indeed.

Try thinking OUTSIDE of all the boxes you have been unknowingly placed in, LIMITLESSLY.

I said "Bill said".......

I'm Buddhist, puck.

top topics

join