It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Vaxxer passes whooping cough onto her baby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For example? Specific to the vaccine being discussed? Which is recommended for the third trimester.

ANY adverse effects from such a vaccine will be transferred to the baby as well. Vaccines are NOT without their flaws. They DO sometimes cause harm. Which is what I said from the start.

In this particular case, it's whooping cough. To try to blame non-vaccination being the reason for contraction, well would you like me to link you thousands of cases of vaccinated people contracting whooping cough?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

ANY adverse effects from such a vaccine will be transferred to the baby as well.
Sometimes. Some effects. Possibly. That's why it's carefully considered about vaccinating during pregnancy.

They DO sometimes cause harm
Yes.

To try to blame non-vaccination being the reason for contraction, well would you like me to link you thousands of cases of vaccinated people contracting whooping cough?
No. Because it's not really relevant. The woman greatly increased the risk of her baby contracting pertussis because she refused being vaccinated. What's really pathetic though, is not not that she did it out of concern for her baby, but because she "didn't need this crap." She thought she couldn't get sick.

edit on 4/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Damn, Phage hijacking the thread once again. You even busted out the clinical: pertussis. Like Elvis singing gospel. Give me that sh$t COD, err, Amazon Prime. Phage is always working smarter...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How did I manage to live through my childhood having mumps, measels, chickenpox, and yes, "pertussis" as we knew it in the 60s? I was forced into being "vaxed" and would not have had I had the choice and knew that my government, the same government that arranged for my vaccinations were spraying Agent Orange, which intentionally put people at risk for cancer and God knows what else, injected innocent and unaware people with syphillis, flouridated us, lead poisoned us, built our low income homes with asbestos and....the icing on the cake...looked the other way while 100s if not1000s of kids were placed into the Mantauk project and split their mind and trained them to respond to their code word in horrific ways.

And not getting vaccinines are your demon of choice?

Yeah, shame on those who love their kids enough to not trust the government with their lives.

And where do you get off trying to shame them for their decision to not vaccinate their children? It's none of anyone's business, IMO.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

In case you don't go back a page I will say I don't like to comment on other parents who I don't know or actually know the whole story (though i am human and am dusgusted by parents sometimes even in print) but I would tell a concerned parent to just space out the vaccines a little if they are worried about side effects. Come back in a couple weeks for another couple. If they give you up to 8 at once tdap for instance is a mix in one shot alone you don't know what shot did give you problems. I would suggest getting all the required shots.

I don't get a flu shot. I just haven't been sick from it and I work with kids in a wrestling and judo program so I think I have immunity. Getting sick from the flu also gives you a broader immunity (though they may have that fix soon). I am torn though having some toddlers now.

Forgive the cell phone typos and lack of proper formatting.
edit on 5-4-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

How did I manage to live through my childhood having mumps, measels, chickenpox, and yes, "pertussis" as we knew it in the 60s? I was forced into being "vaxed" and would not have had I had the choice and knew that my government, the same government that arranged for my vaccinations were spraying Agent Orange, which intentionally put people at risk for cancer and God knows what else, injected innocent and unaware people with syphillis, flouridated us, lead poisoned us, built our low income homes with asbestos and....the icing on the cake...looked the other way while 100s if not1000s of kids were placed into the Mantauk project and split their mind and trained them to respond to their code word in horrific ways.

And not getting vaccinines are your demon of choice?

Yeah, shame on those who love their kids enough to not trust the government with their lives.

And where do you get off trying to shame them for their decision to not vaccinate their children? It's none of anyone's business, IMO.

That siphulus testing was a real dark period in US history. They actually had the cure and just wanted to document the effects. Kind of like the radiation fogging they did to the poor in St Louis. I could go on about aderol and the latest long term studies as well.

It's good to do your homework and use multiple sources. But that doesn't mean. Doing the opposite of medical guidlines is the best choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I lived during these times, my research is lifelong.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

So because you lived through these things, it means they're harmless?

You got lucky.

Changing the subject to things like agent orange is merely distracting from the subject, i mean hell agent orange is bad for you?? No way..!

Look I get it, the government doesn't have the best track record, but vaccines have proven to work. Kids these days DON'T have to try to survive measels or mumps, rubella, whooping cough and whatever else like you did.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

ANY adverse effects from such a vaccine will be transferred to the baby as well.
Sometimes. Some effects. Possibly. That's why it's carefully considered about vaccinating during pregnancy.

No, not SOMETIMES. EVERY TIME. The baby is literally feeding off the mother as a parasite. It will endure everything the mother does.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

It will endure everything the mother does.

Not exactly. The placenta helps quite a lot in that regard.
And, of course, there is the obvious examples of women dying and the fetus surviving.

edit on 4/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The woman greatly increased the risk of her baby contracting pertussis because she refused being vaccinated.

She ran the same risk being unvaccinated. The vaccination is clearly stated as not being 100%

You wanna be technical? There is literally no way you can show she contracted it because of a non-vaccination. There IS however, scientific studies showing the negative side-effects of receiving a vaccine, especially when pregnant.

You explain to me how this woman being unvaccinated to something that doesn't have a 100% vaccine caused the case.

I will counter with literally thousands of cases of vaccinated people catching whooping cough.

Your move.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I will counter with literally thousands of cases of vaccinated people catching whooping cough.

Against the millions that don't?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Against the millions that don't?

I didn't realize there was an outbreak. Which there shouldn't be if vaccinations work like stated. And there isn't an outbreak. Which is because the human immune system is pretty accurate in itself.

Vaccinations work, when they aren't for profit. When selling a vaccine becomes a thing, you need to question the vaccine. Someone sold you it with the intention of making money, not keeping you healthy.

Saying vaccinations are 100% the way to go is the way to get your kids injected with whatever preservative the manufacturer can find at the cheapest cost. There is Mercury as a preservant in vaccines. There is no safe amount of human consumption of Mercury...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If people expect to be free to have abortion and end of life choices then that must extend to what we put in our bodies as immunizations. People get unfairly labeled as 'anti-vax' when they are simply pro-choice about vaccines.

I get some vaccines and decline others. I am not going to get shots for BS like pneumonia, whooping cough and flu, but will get a tetanus vaccine if I cut myself. Use common sense and allow people their freedom to make their own decisions for THEIR family.

If anyone in this thread says they truly trust BIG Pharma I call BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

There is Mercury as a preservant in vaccines.

Which vaccines?

There is no safe amount of human consumption of Mercury...
That would depend on the mercury compound.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ethylmercury still causes damage.

Just like smoking in the 50's was good for you.

No it's not.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ok. Vaccines are just like cigarettes.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I would agree with that to some extent.

I think minimizing the number of vaccines you get to those that are essential makes more sense than injecting yourself with every new shot that Big Pharma wants to market to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Sort of applies to everything. No?
Informed decisions are important. Keyword being informed. Critical thinking plays an important part. "Mercury..bad" does not constitute critical thinking. There's a lot more danger in the mercury in a tuna sandwich than there is in a full course of vaccinations.

edit on 4/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Good comparison.

In the 50's it was good to smoke.

In the 2030's if vaccinations are to be found to cause more damage to the developing mind than anticipated, I can only assume you will say "well there were warnings"...

Vaccination is NOT proven science, and the fact a separate court exists for that reason, that is classified, that HAS INDEED paid someone for autism related to a vaccination tells me we really need to look a lot more into vaccinations and not just take them for face value as being good.

When that private confidential settlement court for vaccine whoopsies disappears, maybe you will have a standing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join