It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Primaries -- April 5, 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Agreed - that too.
The negative spin on ads and in the media, with Trump getting attacked from all sides, is outrageous. They are twisting things and driving people to hate him without intelligent reasoning.

Tonight there was an African American on a news show (don't remember his name), and he was blasting Trump, loudly and obnoxiously, calling him a racist. He has some kind of radio show where he is repeating this non-stop. Bill O'Reilly asked him repeatedly for one quote from Trump that showed he was racist. The guy evaded, and yelled over him - and could not come up with a single quote. And O'Reilly calmly told him that in all the years he has known Trump, he has never heard him say a single disparaging remark about a group based on race. O'Reilly tried to once again show that the racist label was falsely spread because Trump wanted to protect the country from illegal immigration and terrorism - having nothing to do with race.

The lies being spread by the media and others are infuriating.

Yeah, that dude is hostile, lol.

He said Bill didn't have enough time for him to list them all.

Travis Smiley, sounds like a country western group.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If it was impossible, Bernie wouldn't be in the race still.

My prediction is Bernie to win it all.

ETA: I recall how everyone was demanding Hillary drop out in 2008 -- even though she won the popular vote. No one is calling for Bernie to drop out. That's nothing to sneeze at.

If I am wrong, ah well. I won't mind. I don't care who wins anyway.

But if i am right -- no one will be the wiser at the wool pulled over their eyes. The voters are enablers.
edit on 5-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Sanders vs. Trump!
Now that would be an interesting, political-world-shattering election

It might even be a close one!

(We would need a LOT of paper bags for the establishment people to hyperventilate into
)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: DBCowboy

Go ahead and yuck it up, your guy lost tonight. Somehow ungracious in both victory and defeat.

And I'm devastated. Shocked. The anguish is permeating through my pores like a tequila sweat after a Vegas weekend. I have to seek grief counseling now.
I can't go on any longer.

oh wait. . . . . . it was just Wisconsin.

I'm all better now.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've been busy with projects -- someone told me Sanders wasn't supposed to win Wisconsin?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thank you!!!
Yes, that's the guy!

ETA: but... that video seems edited a bit. Or maybe it is just me. I think they cut out some of what O'Reilly said. Maybe.
edit on 4/5/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sanders just said he believes he has a good chance to win New York, I believe him. Trump should have never mentioned women and punishment. Because, like I heard someone say "Cruz to lose".

I would love to see Sanders in a four year term. A bridge to get going in a different direction. And for the Republican Party to figure out to leave women's reproductive rights and social security alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well we know Sanders doesn't live in reality.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

While that poll is a tad overly optimistic.

This is more likely.

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Gotta love this process. The most interesting election I've seen. The only thing missing is jello wrestling.

Oh, wait for it.

Trump will likely find a way to market it and it will be YUUUUGGGEEE!!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wasn't Clinton NY's senator? If she was that bad wouldn't that lead to a Sanders win?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: xuenchen

Where are our Sanders suppoters...have they faded away so soon?

I thought they would last longer than three months!!

suffering from "Bern-Out".

They saw the story on the Feel the Burn? campaign and many realized they needed to go get tested. Once they realize what sort of Bern they actually feel, they'll be back to their scheduled protesting in no time.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well we know Sanders doesn't live in reality.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

While that poll is a tad overly optimistic.

This is more likely.

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

This is assuming that the vote is not being manipulated or rigged. I say our election systems were hijacked under the guise of 'election reforms' after the 2000 & 2004 elections with help from both parties that are clearly in collusion. And it was sold to us as a 'victory for voters.'

It just needs to look plausible. Bernie is close enough in delegates and in the polls to make it look plausible when he wins the nomination. And Hillary has enough baggage to explain her demise, too.

After that, Bernie's home-free because a general election victory will definitely look plausible.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

That's interesting. Is Wisconsin a highly religious place? No, right? Why is Cruz so popular there?

Cruz is the intellectual side of Trump's populism, but since so much has been invested, from his own campaign even, in making him appear to be nothing more than religious in nature, that's all too many think he is.

Of course, even had he been running on his originalist positions, he'd still get tarred and feathered for being unapologetic about his faith. So it's a no win situation there.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This is assuming that the vote is not being manipulated or rigged. I say our election systems were hijacked under the guise of 'election reforms' after the 2000 & 2004 elections with help from both parties that are clearly in collusion. And it was sold to us as a 'victory for voters.'

I guess someone missed those different polls being averaged out.

And the HuF Po !
edit on 5-4-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, good grief! Who but the lactose intolerant and vegans don't love milk and dairy?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm not sure how that refutes what I think is going on, but ok.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: liveandlearn

They want a revolution it seems. Then they will play nice after they steal an election, again, and beat those who protest, again.

Wake em up angry......

A revolution would give them an excuse for martial law, so would the likely civil unrest an actual deportation of the magnitude Trump suggests would cause, so would the type of economic crash that seems to be looming, so would any combo of the above.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Huh, really? And here I thought all GOP primaries/caucuses were winner take all?

Here's a chart of the Republican states that are Winner-Take-All, Hybrid, and Proportional.
Link: www.bustle.com... -season

I don't think any of the Democratic primaries are winner-take-all.

Are you saying that the average American, Rep or Dem, that takes the time to vote in the primaries, important imo, doesn't make a difference in the end result?

With the Democrat superdelegate situation, it's pretty clear.

If the Republican convention is brokered and anyone other than one of the two candidates who received a decent percentage of voter primary support comes out with that nomination, even worse, someone no one had a chance to vote one, then yes, it does appear that the average citizen's vote is invalid.

And if our ruling elites really are that stupid ... it means they are either supremely confident that the majority of the American populace doesn't care (depressing to contemplate) or that they figure they can control us even if we do rise up.

And frankly, you better hope it's not the case given your relative size and power compared to ours.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'm not sure how that refutes what I think is going on, but ok.

The HuF Po is Soros and media matters financed.

Meaning LEFT WING as it gets.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good lord, I just heard the press release from the Trump camp. It reads like some kind of bad conspiracy piece we'd all laugh at here under different circumstances.

My eyes rolled so hard, you could hear stone grinding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join