It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smacks down Trump’s border wall plan

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Annee

Ah.

Neat picture!

Here is pic of where fence is and uncompleted areas.

edit on 7-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I am so far south I don't relate to Tucson. Nice Picture of funsterisms near the AZ/Mexico fence; thanks for sharing. What is with New Mexico/TEXAS borders and those huge gaps in what is supposed to be a 'border fence" (not even a few strands of barbed wire posted with "no trespassing" signs)?
edit on 7-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Trump has the red neck, white trash, trailer park, skinhead and just plain racist scumbag vote in the bag. The only one of those people who actually vote are the fascist Christian denominations that fall under racist because they hate Islam and Arabs unless of course, they convert to Christianity then they don't hate them (much).

So good luck with that Trump, it didn't work for the semi-likeable John McCain and it aint gonna work for you(him).

Besides, we need a woman president. That is something thatis aactually important and I will love it when the Clintons take back the White House because 93-00 were good years and it's gonna be so much better than Trump and is openly racist views.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
I am so far south I don't relate to Tucson. Nice Picture of funsterisms near the AZ/Mexico fence; thanks for sharing. What is with New Mexico/TEXAS borders and those huge gaps in what is supposed to be a 'border fence" (not even a few strands of barbed wire posted with "no trespassing" signs)?

A lot of it is difficult terrain. Environmental habitat. Money.

The gov was experimenting with an electronic fence for areas difficult to put in a physical fence. It was unsuccessful.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

As in, things were getting better on their own, and then just like Bloombergs 12 million on gun violence, everyone couldn't stop thinking about guns.A 10 billion dollar wall is a lot of racism we never had before.

We have ALWAYS had Border Patrol in southern Arizona. Cannot keep up with the shenanigans; the Wall is a tool to help them thwart the now excessive drug running and human trafficking (I have been kind about naming those crossing AS true Refugees) NOT REALLY they are actually trafficked SLAVES that have destinations in Colorado paid for by guess who; beef meat packing conglomerates. You do not live here; as you live in a virtual world that cannot imagine a wall may/must exist as is hurtful to your sensibility (ME TOO); can I borrow your fairy wings, unicorn horn and angel dust. I will return them I promise! after some good works committed.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

A lot of it is difficult terrain. Environmental habitat. Money.
The gov was experimenting with an electronic fence for areas difficult to put in a physical fence. It was unsuccessful.

I believe it. Part of Arizona is a wildlife habitat that borders Mexico; so no fence built in that quarter (target this area) there is a breach!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn... I thought there was going to be a picture of Trump building a wall and Obama standing behind him saying "You didn't build that"!

Congrats in the best post of the week!
That shiz is too funny!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solarmania
Besides, we need a woman president. That is something thatis aactually important and I will love it when the Clintons take back the White House because 93-00 were good years and it's gonna be so much better than Trump and is openly racist views.

You are that desperate? No we don't; not that one. No need for a Dynasty thinks its above the law.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Desperate for what? And no, I just think Trump is a rich loser who plays the anti-establishment role and at the same time without that establishment he would be nothing. So he lies about his loyalties and insults minorities, Muslims his opponents whole states...everybody.

The fact that he seems so popular is mostly media hype and the ignorant who dig his hate rhetoric are truly a black eye on the image of Americans who don't hate Mexicans or Muslims for the most part. Just trailer trash, rednecks racists and misguided Christians who dance to the tune of his anti Islam law proposals that violates the constitution and shows how uneducated they are.

And it matters not who gets elected because the real power lies in the shadows and presidents don't get into office without owing everyone who they squeezed money out of for campaign finance. Even Trump would owe favors even if he didn't take a dime in contributions (which is unlikely).

So yes I think having a woman president is more important than electing a borderline personality like Trump because Hillary is corrupt. There isn't a politician or billionaire who is not(corrupt). The system is filled with scheming sociopaths.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
They are using underground tunnels to run drugs in from Mexico. One agency is in charge of stopping the flow of drugs while a clandestine agency is responsible for keeping the flow steady. Sometimes a few sacrificial lambs get busted but they are always small potatoes. When an El Chapo gets busted it means he wore out his welcome as the "CEO" of blow and just like anyone who knows too much he is taken out. He will never get a chance to rat anyone out and he is finished. But he already has a chosen replacement. The new puppet king will not be famous hewill be low kkey and the government will ride high off capturing El Chapo for years.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

a reply to: F4guy
I am guessing you reside on an odd flora/fauna rich environment that was formerly a French Colony? Madagascar? Did you fly Phantoms?

Where I live now was at various times under the flags of Spain, France and England. Yes to the Phatom question.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If you yourself quote it as a failure, and America who develops the forefront of military technology can't build a wall,

How is that not designed to fail?

Its not just a wall. There are areas along the border where it is not practical to have a regular wall. The electronics didn't work right. It was deemed too costly to continue. Not sure if "they"re" continuing to workout the bugs.

I guarantee you Mexico isn't gonna pay for it.

And no matter what anyone says, illegals crossing on the southern border have dropped considerably under Obama's presidency. Facts are facts.

They're coming in by boats now along the coast. Even using submarines.

I don't think Trump's plan to build a wall has anything to do with whether illegal immigrant numbers are more or less with Obama vs Bush. I also don't agree that 'no matter what anyone says' it's even true, despite the official statistics supporting your view. I just don't think it's that easy to count illegal immigrants (nature of the problem).

As for your guarantee that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, it's a worthless guarantee as you simply do not know.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I live there.

I know what's been done.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I live there.

I know what's been done.

I see, so you count all the illegal immigrants right?...and your location allows you to guarantee Mexico won't pay for the wall?
Yeah, right.

edit on 7/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

To many, granting illegal aliens, criminals, rights and taking away rights from citizens is the important thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I live there.

I know what's been done.

I see, so you count all the illegal immigrants right?...and your location allows you to guarantee Mexico won't pay for the wall?
Yeah, right.

I had a business, customers like to talk.

It's a small town. One where you actually know your local representatives and people from different agencies. And divided families living on both sides of the border.

Your pro Trump opinion comes from what?

edit on 7-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To many, granting illegal aliens, criminals, rights and taking away rights from citizens is the important thing.

What rights are being taken away from citizens?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I live there.

I know what's been done.

Yeah, right.

It's a small town. One where you actually know your local representatives and people from different agencies. And divided families living on both sides of the border.

You don't know the real illegal immigration numbers (no one does) and you cant guarantee that Mexico won't pay for the wall. The fact you live near the border and chat to some locals doesn't give you the insight to make guarantees on these areas.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I live there.

I know what's been done.

Yeah, right.

You don't know the real illegal immigration numbers (no one does) and you cant guarantee that Mexico won't pay for the wall. The fact you live near the border and chat to some locals doesn't give you the insight to make guarantees on these areas.

I have something to base my opinion on.

What do you have?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I live there.

I know what's been done.

Yeah, right.

I have something to base my opinion on.

What do you have?

I haven't guaranteed anything or dismissed everyone else's opinion apart from one's own on illegal immigration numbers.

On this subject you have opinions, not facts or guarantees, like everyone else.

There are many differing opinions on the number of illegal immigrants, and indeed various numbers form various sources.

In terms of who pays for the wall, unless you have a different source (like Trump himself) that is not the town gossip close to the border, then you cant possibly guarantee anything on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join