It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Cuts Off Interview After Guest Mentions Hillary’s Defense Of Child Rapist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You are delusional mate. That mental breakdown you mentioned did you in. The audio is right there.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

You are delusional mate. That mental breakdown you mentioned did you in. The audio is right there.

Don't bother. He KNOWS he is right.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's not shilling for anyone. She was a lawyer doing her job and representing her client to the best of her ability. She's supposed to get her client off. It sucks sometimes but that's the law.

Besides those two conservative A-holes are shills themselves.

I say this as someone who doesn't like Hillary either. I wouldn't put it past her to knowingly get someone guilty off if she could. But that's just my opinion.

You're really reaching on this one just like those two douche bags on that clip were doing. It's no wonder the "Daily Caller" is running the story. Tucker Carlson's own media rag.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I hear a case, where an attorney-who was asked to take the case- described how a lab made a mistake and the case was dismissed by a judge. I do not hear that she is bragging. She is being asked the what, why and how by an interviewer.

Now, years later, we have a CNN anchor ending an interview. They can end it at any time, they can decide it will go over time if every crazy thing the newsmax guy says is gone over in detail. They have what the Newsmax guy said, I am guessing someone at CNN found the same tape or the case records and saw it was not 'bragging' and sort of useless to continue with.

edit on 5-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's so interesting to see so many who cry "shill" at the drop of a hat and constantly cry "bias" ... exhibiting the exact same qualities they so hypocritically attack in others.

It must be (yet) another Obama Hillary bashing thread.

Clinton did her job. If that's her on the recording, she's talking about doing her job. Of course, those for whom it is a point of faith that she is the Devil Incarnate will hear all sorts of things that aren't there.

#anotherdayanotherbashfest

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Clinton did her job. If that's her on the recording, she's talking about doing her job. Of course, those for whom it is a point of faith that she is the Devil Incarnate will hear all sorts of things that aren't there.

I've noticed that about Clinton. She talks about doing her job.

She actually talks about issues.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I still do not understand how a single person can be supporting this lunatic. All of the evil,criminal, immoral garbage she has done is public knowledge. The most baffling of all is the support from the LGBT community. Why the heck would you support her after she denounced gay marriage the vast majority of her political career?? These news agencies are all backing her, she owes them all favors. She will be the next president. The game is playing out exactly as they want it to. Trump and Hillary are going to be swapping high fives when she gets the crown.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You never listened to that tape, did you, and if you did and are just ignoring it, nobody from ATS can help you at this point.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

No half respectful journalist on the face of the earth would continue an interview with a person after they claimed Hillary supported child rapists!

I'd call this thread just a ridiculous attempt at political baiting... but that would be giving it to much credit.

Why?

Because you support Clinton?

Or because it isn't true?

Because respectful & professional journalists, who are trying to build a career for themselves, don't give delusional morons a platform to make ridiculous claims... its as simple as that!

Stop yourself... just stop. And listen to the tapes..... why the hell do you persist? Wake the # up!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I hear a case, where an attorney-who was asked to take the case- described how a lab made a mistake and the case was dismissed by a judge. I do not hear that she is bragging. She is being asked the what, why and how by an interviewer.

Now, years later, we have a CNN anchor ending an interview. They can end it at any time, they can decide it will go over time if every crazy thing the newsmax guy says is gone over in detail. They have what the Newsmax guy said, I am guessing someone at CNN found the same tape or the case records and saw it was not 'bragging' and sort of useless to continue with.

As a human being and even as a lawyer, you have the option of denying to take the case. This is not a question about "doing your job"... f's sake.... this is about if you belong amongst the rest of us as a human being that cares for others.
And that tape clearly shows that in her eager she completely set aside reason and moral and went for the easy kill.

I sincerely doubt she is any better this day and age. And really, her reactions of late just confirms this. She is a cynical person who puts career before moral. No executive office should be held by any person like that. Unfortunately I know this is more often the rule than the exception.... but this time you the people actually have some kind of say in this. You can choose NOT TO back amoral and corporative inclinations, yet here you sit and support her.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

You never listened to that tape, did you, and if you did and are just ignoring it, nobody from ATS can help you at this point.

Thats because they are way too busy marching left and right....

edit on 6-4-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Daily Mail has the story today.

www.dailymail.co.uk... cution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Don't think I've ever seen so many people just not get facts round here. It's right there on a tape, you can literally hear it and yet...... Some people STILL wont believe.

You don't really think this sort of thing happens until you see it with your own eyes, eh.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I've noticed that about Clinton. She talks about doing her job.

She actually talks about issues.

Yeah she likes to talk alright pity most of the stuff out of her noise hole is lies and just plain evil. Just because she has a pair of breasts doesn't mean she is right for presidency. If you like supporting someone who thinks she's the bees knees for getting a paedo who she knows is guilty off on a technicality and being proud of the fact that's your right. But for the rest of us the woman is scum.
edit on 502016502016bam06 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 512016512016bam06 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

(post by avp251 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: jimmyx

freebeacon.com...

Listen for yourself.

thanks for that..

From you link

In 1975, the same year she married Bill, Hillary Clinton agreed to serve as the court-appointed attorney for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old accused of raping the child after luring her into a car.

(A) COURT APPOINTED defense attorney...

Our system of justice requires that people that are accused of things actually get a legal defense.

If there was a legal technicality that the prosecution fudged on, it is a defense attorneys obligation to call it to the courts attention. To not do so would have been a breach of ethics and frankly a corruption of justice. Picture someone not guilty being screwed over by their court appointed defense attorney.

The Court Appointed Defense attorney is obligated to do their best and if the prosecution makes their case legitimately then the outcome is just.

The guy was still found guilty, but the DNA evidence was bad. She was right to call that to the courts attention...again I would be more concerned if as a court appointed defense attorney she decided to go along with it and not question the evidence, so that she could railroad her client.

(B) Really?...We are looking to spin a case where she defended someone as a court appointed attorney in 1975? 41 years ago? When she was 27 years old?

Sorry...but all politics aside this seems desperate.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Correct. The prosecutor in the case actually personally asked her to represent the guy. She was a court appointed defense attorney and it was 1975.

Her questioning of the evidence chain? If she hadn't done so, THAT would have been crazy corrupt. The idea that your court appointed defense attorney sees a problem with the evidence but decides not to question it...cuz...screw the court system, lets just hang this guy?

Those that are looking to spin this case...from 41 years ago...seem to start with the premise that the justice system is unnecessary and defense attorneys should not do their job....which kind of aligns with the far right-wing authoritarian streak running through the GOP at present.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No half respectful journalist on the face of the earth would continue an interview with a person after they claimed Hillary supported child rapists!

What...even if it might be so?

Seriously? Any journalist, self respecting or indeed self loathing would be all over this like a rash if there was a chance it was true...and apparently there is taped proof that it was.

So self respecting journalist is a misnomer...to ignore something as politically newsworthy and important as this story could actually be, is not journalism, self respecting or otherwise.

It's partisan, selective reporting...and that is campaigning propaganda, not journalism.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hillary was raised in Chicago. She doesn't have a southern accent. It does not sound like her to me.

Here she is in 2004. Does the accent come and go?

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

I moved to the south 25 years ago. I was born and raised in New York city and it's suburbs. People still ask me where I'm from when they hear me talk.
Hillary has always sounded like a Midwesterner which can't be mistaken for southern.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Defense attorneys always take a bad rap. Apparently it is preferable that an innocent man go to jail than a guilty man go free. I always believed the opposite. That it's better if a guilty man goes free than an innocent man goes to prison.

No I'm not arguing a 41year old case for or against.
This is strictly in support of defense attorneys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join