It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Judge" orders torture tasering attack of defendant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I do not have words for how shocked I am. After seeing the video I can tell that the judge is NOT being threatened, the judge is not under any sort of duress, and the defendant is simply talking out of turn.

This is certainly torture and is appalling and shocking. Insane that this judge is not behind bars. Insane that this deputy is not behind bars with him.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
A normal Judge would have had him charged with contempt of court. He would then have been cuffed and removed.

That's how it always happens.

As far as charging the deputy. Maybe, but then again he was following the orders of his superior. That's a little more murky.

Not even close to murky. We executed Nazi's for the same thing.

Here's your problem folks: the legal system isn't working for you. Its working for the government. The government isn't working for you. its working for the Reserve Bank and the intelligence agencies (or whoever controls them...likely the same folks in the end).

So this is a system that has no desire to protect the interests of you and I. Its meant to protect the interests of the government (and those who control it).

If it was meant to protect you and I, then the deputy would be arrested for his role, and would stand trial with the judge.

Why doesn't this happen? Because people will actually accept "he was following orders" as an excuse. Thats why cops kill citizens and face no consequence. Becuase you, Joe Citizen, accept it. And the government doesn't fear you because of your acceptance.

Like a whipped dog, we cower in the corner whimpering and whining. Spit.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

This judge might as well join the police force! He will easily fit in with his short temperament and his willingness to use undue force.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is what happens when someone has to much power, if only more love could be shown =(

Love is the only thing we need - Bald Pete

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Bedlam

In Trump's New America, the judge and the cop would probably get a medal.

Not sure what a rich, reality TV star has to do with Judge Judy wanna-be and deputy Gomer Powell.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wonder how many defendants are going to want their case re-examined after being sentenced by this judge.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehereThey use "Shock vest's" in Saginaw Michigan courts. I remember hearing about this a while back.

"When we put the vest on, we'll have the inmate understand, this is a shock vest," Undersheriff Robert Karl said. "Behave yourself."

Link here

edit on 5-4-2016 by budzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
A normal Judge would have had him charged with contempt of court. He would then have been cuffed and removed.

That's how it always happens.

As far as charging the deputy. Maybe, but then again he was following the orders of his superior. That's a little more murky.

Not murky at all. An illegal act is illegal irrespective of who tells you to do it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I was taught in the military that following an illegal order was no defense...if given an illegal order I was to refuse, if pushed I was to go over their head in reporting it, and if still pushed I was to take steps to prevent it... but that was in the '90s. Nazi's at Nuremberg tried to use it and many still got the noose.

The judge and the deputy need to be permanently barred from any position remotely resembling their current jobs, and should be charged and facing time in prison.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Judge Judy and Executioner

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Wow, I'm glad I live in the UK, court here is not really scary at all.
Even back in the day the worst you could expect was a minor beating in a holding cell, but with all the CCTV these days that doesn't happen any more.
Saying that though, the judge was being recorded and didn't give a toss...yep, again, wow.
They have way better tricks over here mate. Once I was handcuffed to a chair with a phone book placed on top of my head which they pounded on with their batons. Not fun, felt like I was being struck by lightning. But eventually I received a kleenex for my bleeding nose and was told to walk home at 3 am in winter with no coat. I was 15 at the time. Better than a full load of flock in the back though.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And here we see yet another example of why the insistence on elected judicial and law enforcement positions in America is utterly indefensible. The number of power-mad, near-criminal judges and sheriffs in the US is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I find the outrage in this thread difficult to understand, given many, many posters indifference to the use of torture by the state. Perhaps the pro-torture half of the ATS population hasn't buzzed into this topic yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join