It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Leadership tells Trump supporters to leave if they do not like the process

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: MystikMushroom

try to raise your hand in a safe space....evil hand gesture.

try to have an honest election.....choose your lesser evil SOB king makers chose for you

try to run for office....get a death threat if you make it too far

try to get your banks from robbing you.....get suicided if you have evidence of it

try to get government from robbing you....have a heart attack gun spray you

try to drink a beer in a park......

raise your kids as you see fit

keep your land if China wants it

have gold or too much cash

get a cop convicted after they rape you, or kills your family, steals from you, anything to you....

get a judge to answer for a crime

get a politician to answer for a crime

defend yourself without being treated like a criminal

say something unpopular about free trade, fiat money, or fractal reserve banking as an important person and not lose everything if not your life

try to tell the federal government to audit the federal reserve as anyone

try to stop a war for profit

try to have a protest without FBI up your ass

try to have ANY social group without the FBI up your ass

try to question a president

try to think freely

live as you and your community wants to without some bureaucrat telling you otherwise if it upsets plans in motion that make them money

try to have truth be told by our media

try to sell and eat non GMO food

try to smoke a plant

try to keep what you earn

try to keep what you inherit

try to avoid state sanctioned monopolies like the liquor industry

try to question climate woo when it upsets your prosperity and protects large corporations and universities

try to have wall street cover its own bad bets

try to have banks cover their own bad bets

and so on

You get the point.

we are sort of comfortable. we have SOME token autonomy, until we dont when others decide we dont.

We are a conquered people. Totally subjugated but living in an illusion thanks to a fear of armed plebes waking up angry.

Not really. There are reasons drinking a beer in a park might not be a good idea.

Most of your list is OTHER PEOPLE. "Getting so and so to do this" or "Getting so and so to do that".

Are they you? Why the hell do you care if some bank is being shady? You aren't forced to use a bank, you can be one of thoe people who burries their money in the back yard.

And contrary to conspiracy belief, you won't be locked up or anything for using cash. "But they're making it hard to!" -- not really, it's not that much harder than it was 20 years ago. "They look at me funny" -- who the hell cares how someone looks at you, is that really it?

"Raise your kids how you see fit" -- if you mean beat the hell out of them, lock them in a basement, or feed, starve, or otherwise do weird pervy things -- then I don't really see what you can't do to your kids. Here in Alaska you don't even have to tell anyone you're kid is homeschooled.

Keep what you earn? I do, it's called a paycheck. I allow the IRS to take some so we can have nice things. I could just not have anything taken out, and get my entire check -- but then it would be a pain at tax season.

See, I don't believe I get to live in America for free.

The FBI will only be up your ass at a protest if you make an ass of yourself. It's not like they stop any crimes anyway, hell they have to "invent" criminals with informants. That's a pretty lame worry.

Truth to be told by our media? Why do you think anyone owes you the truth when it comes to a newspaper, website or TV station you CHOOSE to tune in to or read? If they want to lie, that's their FREEDOM to do so.

Think freely? I think all kinds of things all day. No tinfoil hat needed. The fact you're on here saying whatever the hell your mind can come up with (within reason) is proof enough you can think freely. They aren't somehow recording your thoughts, dude.

You can "smoke a plant" in a lot of states, and more all the time.

Question climate "woos" -- who's stopping you? What, you want to insult people and just have them not say anything in response? Is that it? You want a free-insult-pass and be able to tell people off, or whatever and they are just supposed to say, "Oh, thank you!" That's ... weird.

You can question a POTUS anytime you want, people do it here all the time. What the hell do you think the GOP has been doing for almost 8 years, everything's been Obama's fault.

Look, there are things called "ground rules" in a society. If you don't like them, you either run for office, petition for change, vote for new people, OR MOVE.

Dude, you blame others for most of your "lack of freedom". SMH.

The only cage you exist in is the one you've convinced yourself you live in. Poor, poor me ... I live in a cage!

Yeah, no -- that's such a twisted, warped, childish and immature way to see things dude. I ain't gonna feel sorry for you man.

Human beings living in America today have a higher standard of living, quality of life and more potential opportunities than at any other time in recorded history.

Sounds like some people are spoiled rotten and have taken for granted the things we have these days.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I fully appreciate what I can do. I am not spoiled rotten.

I dont see the country progressing to secure those freedoms we already have or to grant any more that we may be trusted with regardless of our securing the merit of that trust.

I see purposeful agents of stagnation and mental castration being forced upon us. A will of uniformity and control reaching far and wide into what cracks in our psyche our disposition may provide. This torrent of control then bursting open where our intelligence fails to see malice with the wanton detriment of our freedom.

You say dont care.

I do.

edit on 4 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's great for him. Not so much for the rest of the people living in the country who he will be stepping on and is currently stepping on (his supporters) to achieve this.

I'll take your prediction of the future as just that. Frankly, I'm not even sure what would lead one to make such a prediction. As I take it from his detractors, passing judgements regarding his motives, his mental states, his behaviour etc.—all made from the easy chair without having met the man—is sufficient evidence of this dystopian future.

Sorry, if I can't see the ruby red slippers at the end of the Trump Brick Road.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why do we bother voting?
Check this out...
triblive.com...

In PA many of the delegates have their mind made up already. They did not even have the primary.
And many of those who say that they will vote for who the people choose only promise to do so for the first ballot.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: tadaman

try to raise your hand in a safe space....evil hand gesture.

try to have an honest election.....choose your lesser evil SOB king makers chose for you

try to run for office....get a death threat if you make it too far

try to get your banks from robbing you.....get suicided if you have evidence of it

try to get government from robbing you....have a heart attack gun spray you

try to drink a beer in a park......

raise your kids as you see fit

keep your land if China wants it

have gold or too much cash

get a cop convicted after they rape you, or kills your family, steals from you, anything to you....

get a judge to answer for a crime

get a politician to answer for a crime

defend yourself without being treated like a criminal

say something unpopular about free trade, fiat money, or fractal reserve banking as an important person and not lose everything if not your life

try to tell the federal government to audit the federal reserve as anyone

try to stop a war for profit

try to have a protest without FBI up your ass

try to have ANY social group without the FBI up your ass

try to question a president

try to think freely

live as you and your community wants to without some bureaucrat telling you otherwise if it upsets plans in motion that make them money

try to have truth be told by our media

try to sell and eat non GMO food

try to smoke a plant

try to keep what you earn

try to keep what you inherit

try to avoid state sanctioned monopolies like the liquor industry

try to question climate woo when it upsets your prosperity and protects large corporations and universities

try to have wall street cover its own bad bets

try to have banks cover their own bad bets

and so on

You get the point.

we are sort of comfortable. we have SOME token autonomy, until we dont when others decide we dont.

We are a conquered people. Totally subjugated but living in an illusion thanks to a fear of armed plebes waking up angry.

Not really. There are reasons drinking a beer in a park might not be a good idea.

Most of your list is OTHER PEOPLE. "Getting so and so to do this" or "Getting so and so to do that".

Are they you? Why the hell do you care if some bank is being shady? You aren't forced to use a bank, you can be one of thoe people who burries their money in the back yard.

And contrary to conspiracy belief, you won't be locked up or anything for using cash. "But they're making it hard to!" -- not really, it's not that much harder than it was 20 years ago. "They look at me funny" -- who the hell cares how someone looks at you, is that really it?

"Raise your kids how you see fit" -- if you mean beat the hell out of them, lock them in a basement, or feed, starve, or otherwise do weird pervy things -- then I don't really see what you can't do to your kids. Here in Alaska you don't even have to tell anyone you're kid is homeschooled.

Keep what you earn? I do, it's called a paycheck. I allow the IRS to take some so we can have nice things. I could just not have anything taken out, and get my entire check -- but then it would be a pain at tax season.

See, I don't believe I get to live in America for free.

The FBI will only be up your ass at a protest if you make an ass of yourself. It's not like they stop any crimes anyway, hell they have to "invent" criminals with informants. That's a pretty lame worry.

Truth to be told by our media? Why do you think anyone owes you the truth when it comes to a newspaper, website or TV station you CHOOSE to tune in to or read? If they want to lie, that's their FREEDOM to do so.

Think freely? I think all kinds of things all day. No tinfoil hat needed. The fact you're on here saying whatever the hell your mind can come up with (within reason) is proof enough you can think freely. They aren't somehow recording your thoughts, dude.

You can "smoke a plant" in a lot of states, and more all the time.

Question climate "woos" -- who's stopping you? What, you want to insult people and just have them not say anything in response? Is that it? You want a free-insult-pass and be able to tell people off, or whatever and they are just supposed to say, "Oh, thank you!" That's ... weird.

You can question a POTUS anytime you want, people do it here all the time. What the hell do you think the GOP has been doing for almost 8 years, everything's been Obama's fault.

Look, there are things called "ground rules" in a society. If you don't like them, you either run for office, petition for change, vote for new people, OR MOVE.

Dude, you blame others for most of your "lack of freedom". SMH.

The only cage you exist in is the one you've convinced yourself you live in. Poor, poor me ... I live in a cage!

Yeah, no -- that's such a twisted, warped, childish and immature way to see things dude. I ain't gonna feel sorry for you man.

Human beings living in America today have a higher standard of living, quality of life and more potential opportunities than at any other time in recorded history.

Sounds like some people are spoiled rotten and have taken for granted the things we have these days.

If taking it in the ass forever and bowing down to permit this evil tyrannical government do what it wants with the world and our country is the "Grown-up" thing to do, then call me Peter Pan. And go truck yourself if you're so fat and happy. Are you the pig that holds the other pigs from escaping the farmer because, you've grown accustomed to the taste of the feed he gives you. Traitor. Sports suck.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The deeper I get in to this site. The more hypocrisy I see. No freedom. Lame ass censorship. Trash stories that a lot of the time aren't even relevant to intelligent interest. B4itsnews poops piles on this site and it clogged to the brim with the most annoying ads ever. Sorry for my honesty, didn't see a suggestion box.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

Go listen to some punk music or something, it'll make you feel better:

edit on 6-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

Go listen to some punk music or something, it'll make you feel better:

These were my Mom's jams. Slayer is more my taste. Or some David Allan Coe.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As an American citizen, I find this of all things one of the most offensive and disrespectful comments by any politician I can remember. I think Thomas Jefferson would have actually punched this guy in the face.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join